PDA

View Full Version : Bought most of ROTS figures today!

nhbfan12345
03-31-2005, 09:06 PM
Oh yeah, at my walmart, my co-workers listed them as 2.97 too. I bought all of them. At the cash register, they did not scan, but showed them the price of 2.97. There are three displays. Two say 2.97, the other is the correct price of 5.88. THe hot wheel cars next to them are 2.97, so i guess thats where the mix up came. So the figures are awesome. I must admit, being the first to collect them all is pretty cool. First one i got was Vader, then Anakin, Anakin #2, Obi Wan, Yoda, Battle Droid, Dooku, Yoda, Palpatine, Body Guard, C3P0, Amidala, Mon Motha, and others too.

Kidhuman
03-31-2005, 09:25 PM
Can you post a reciept? I want to show it to my WM and get the same price.

Fwad
04-01-2005, 06:14 AM
Walmarts will not price match their own stores.

Darthmarc
04-01-2005, 07:14 AM
Oh yeah, at my walmart, my co-workers listed them as 2.97 too. I bought all of them. At the cash register, they did not scan, but showed them the price of 2.97. There are three displays. Two say 2.97, the other is the correct price of 5.88. THe hot wheel cars next to them are 2.97, so i guess thats where the mix up came. So the figures are awesome. I must admit, being the first to collect them all is pretty cool. First one i got was Vader, then Anakin, Anakin #2, Obi Wan, Yoda, Battle Droid, Dooku, Yoda, Palpatine, Body Guard, C3P0, Amidala, Mon Motha, and others too.

April Fools!!! May the Farce be with you!