PDA

View Full Version : Did NE1 download the EP3 poster from EE?

potf2x
04-01-2005, 02:39 PM
There's a link on Rebelscum that points to EE where one can download the full EP3 figure poster (14 MB). Anyway halfway through the download it errors out. I tried restarting it with no luck.....it appears that now you can't even download the file anymore.

So my question is - was anyone able to download file? If so can you email me a copy or at least post a link to where it can be downloaded.

Thanks!

Jedibill
04-01-2005, 07:14 PM
I have it if you still need it let me know

potf2x
04-01-2005, 10:10 PM
YES. Please email it to me at potf2x@yahoo.com

Thanks dude, MTFBWY@MM !!

TheBat
04-01-2005, 10:34 PM
JediBill: does your image file have the full checklist at the bottom. My image cuts off after only one line, but maybe I was still dl'ing it when they pulled the plug.

If you've got it with the full checklist at the bottom, I'd very much like it as well, pls email to batcave(that.crazy.at.sign.here)mail(that.little.d ot.thing.here)com
thanks.

Jedibill
04-02-2005, 10:28 AM
JediBill: does your image file have the full checklist at the bottom. My image cuts off after only one line, but maybe I was still dl'ing it when they pulled the plug.

If you've got it with the full checklist at the bottom, I'd very much like it as well, pls email to batcave(that.crazy.at.sign.here)mail(that.little.d ot.thing.here)com
thanks.

yes its all there.

DarthQuack
04-02-2005, 10:30 AM
Can I get in on this email as well??? :) quackquack34@hotmail.com

thanks

potf2x
04-02-2005, 03:27 PM
Thanks Dude! :D