PDA

View Full Version : Target's insanely low prices!

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-01-2005, 06:12 PM
This is no April Fools joke! This comes form the good folks at RS:

"I was out doing a little recon this morning (you can never be too prepared for a big toy release), and I visited my local Target to confirm that they will have the Vader figure on the morning of the 2nd. The head of the toy department assured me they would, and that they would have TONS of the regular figure assortments. Target's price will be $5.99, but the figures go on sale Sunday for $5.00. She told me to bring my receipt back on Sunday to get a $.99 refund on each figure purchased. The best part is, they will let you combine the price matching with the $1.00 off coupon (if you were fortunate enough to get one... luckily, I was) so the net price of each figure will be $4.00!! With the number of figures coming out tomorrow, that price will definitely help out the collectors' wallets."
This sounds great! Hopefully my Target will honor the price refund. If not, I'll still only pay $4.99 for basic figures with my coupon. Here's a list of prices, also courtesy of RS:
KB Toys: $7.99
K-Mart: $6.99 (2 for $11.00 4/3 - 4/9)
Target: $5.99 ($4.99 with coupon, drops to $5.00/$4.00 4/3)
Toys 'R' Us: $5.29 (Price good until 4/9)
Wal*Mart: $5.24
Looks like they didn't want to be the losers out of the big 3. Nice to know TRU's prices will also be good, so I can get me some when I go back on 4-10 for Yoda.

Jaina Solo
04-01-2005, 06:17 PM
That's very cool! I hope my Target will do this.