PDA

View Full Version : What seems to be shorted

armypunk35
04-02-2005, 12:43 AM
I work at Wal-Mart, and I helped set up the Episode 3 stuff. I know what was short because I opened about 20 cases of figures. I only saw 1 C-3po, 1 Mon Mothma, 1 Royal Guard (red), and one Dooku (but I don't think that one was short. There was only one Tarrful(Sp) and a couple of the second Yoda. However, we still have 35 cases of figures left in the back and I get to put them out tomorrow. I was the only one there tonight at midnight as well and I was there for half an hour. I may be wrong about the shortages but in it seems that some of these figures appear at least in every 20 or so cases. There was a Vader, Emperor and Grevious in almost every case. Any one have any questions, I will try to answer them tomorrow.

DarthQuack
04-02-2005, 12:45 AM
Any idea when the Early Bird Certificate is going to be out?? I went to 2 WM's and no luck at either place.

armypunk35
04-02-2005, 12:47 AM
My crappy store is too small to have that. There is only three stores in Oklahoma with the promotion. I am probably out of luck.

MASTER_JEDI
04-02-2005, 12:53 AM
My crappy store is too small to have that. There is only three stores in Oklahoma with the promotion. I am probably out of luck.

wow, where at? I do my shopping in Vinita OK.

Rocketboy
04-02-2005, 01:37 AM
Things seem to short packed depending on the store.
TRU had very few Padme, Mon Mothma, Dooku, or Blue Guard figures, and absolutely NO Grievous, Grievous Bodyguard, Emperor, Clonetrooper, or Mace figures, yet Walmart had abundances of all of them.

Many of us stood there at TRU as they opened boxes to see little to no of the above figures and they were coming out by the boxes by the handful at WalMart.

I didn't look to close to see what Wal Mart didn't have because I got what I already wanted.

It seems like a conspiracy to make you shop at multiple stores.

Darth Takeo
04-02-2005, 01:38 AM
The ones hardest to find here were the higher numbered ones, ala Palpatine #35, Grievous #36. The royal guards were not very abundant either, red or blue.

Anyone find any numbers higher than #36?

QLD
04-02-2005, 01:47 AM
I went to TRU and Wal-Mart. At TRU I only found 1-24. At Wal-Mart I found 25-28. I haven't seen anything over 28 yet. What is the highest fig released? The only figure I saw that seemed shorted from 1-28 was the red royal guard.

mrmiller
04-02-2005, 02:04 AM
I hit TRU and Wal-Mart, and both seemed to have varying amounts of different stuff. I didn't see many Red Guards (only 1 I think) or Mace or Dooku. There were plenty of all the others that I saw at one store or another. Not a ton of Padme or C3PO either.

=MATT=

Veers
04-02-2005, 02:38 AM
Red Royal Guard was hard to find.

hestep99
04-02-2005, 02:39 AM
Local Walmart in richmond looked like they were short on Red Royal Guard and nothing over # 28

JetsAndHeels
04-02-2005, 02:47 AM
I have had trouble finding the ARC-170 Fighter. Every store I went to tonight had the lego version, but not the actual vehicle.
Other than that, every figure here is in pretty good supply, minus the red and blue guards. Luckily I was first in line at my WM and got them both.

Fluke Skywalker
04-02-2005, 03:01 AM
I didn't see anything over #32. Padme, Red guard seemed to be the toughest to find. Clone trooper's were abundant, as were Bail Organa only because nobody seemed to be buying him and both versions of Obi/Anakin.

bighead5
04-02-2005, 03:08 AM
I went to two Wal-Mart's in the Houston area and I was able to get figures 1-32 (minus #23 (Red or Blue Guard) and #28 Anakin Slashing Attack) as well as #39 & 40 at the first one so I quickly ran by the next closest store and I found a ton of #28 Anakin's their but nothing else I needed. They also had some Unleashed Greivous figures still left on the shelves as well as the Early Bird Kits so I picked those up as well.

In talking to some of the people at the first Wal-Mart, I heard that some people found the Clone Commander #33 figure but I never saw it. I was told that the second Wal-Mart store I went to only released figures up to #28 so I don't know what the deal was with that. I guess I'll be getting up early and hitting Target and Toys R Us.

LTBasker
04-02-2005, 03:45 AM
Figures that seem to be in short supply:
Jedi. Jedi. Jedi. Agen Kolar, Kit Fisto and Shaak Ti were all pretty scarce, though findable. The ones that seem to not exist were Luminara, Aayla, Saesee and Ki-Adi Mundi. The latter two I never saw, but Luminara and Aayla I saw at TRU only.

The Red Guard was in very very short supply, through 3 Wal-Marts and 1 TRU I only found ONE Red guard after digging through a load of figures.

The only Hasbro ARC-170's and Tri-Fighters I saw were at TRU.

Darth Alex
04-02-2005, 04:04 AM
I posted a 'complete' run-down of what myself, Jamie(non-forum collector), and Sith Lord 0498 found in Wilkes-Barre Pa over in just found....but judging from all the posts, we all got RIPPPPPPED big time on figures 33-40 and the Red Guard, the Battle Arenas, the ARC 170(non-Lego).
The 12" case(1 Gen G/1 Sidious/2 Clones-Red marks) was one.
That's right, ONE SINGLE CASE for the entire 24-hour WB Walmart.
We got it, but there should have been P-L-E-N-T-Y for all who shopped.
I going out again soon, coffee pumping, to pick up more stuff in Pittston and Scranton PA, but it's really disappointing to hear how much stuff is not being found. Sad, really.

Kidhuman
04-02-2005, 04:35 AM
as well as the Early Bird Kits so I picked those up as well.

What is it exactly?

plasticfetish
04-02-2005, 05:00 AM
My TRU experience tonight...

I saw nothing after figure #25 -- Figs #4 (SBD) and #7 (R2-D2) were missing, and #11 (Vader) was very scarce.

Other than that, there's was a pretty big demand for #9 (Grievous) and #6 (Clone), so they were snatched up quickly.

12" Grievous and Unleashed Grievous went fast.

Never saw an ARC-170 -- but they had plenty of other vehicles (Starfighters, Wheel Bike) + Barc Speeders, and Obi-Wan with Boga.

Saw lots of deluxe figures. Saw Battle Arena "vs." sets.

They had out lots of Force Battlers -- Grievous and Vader were popular. They had out lots of Attacktix -- but most everyone ignored the stuff.

My TRU had 12 Holographic Yodas. :sur:

edit: Oh yeah, TRU had no red Royal Guards, so I'm assuming it's gotta be a Wal*Mart only figure for now.

cdatkins
04-02-2005, 06:59 AM
The selection at my Wal-Mart was pathetic compared to 1999 and 2002.

I got Darth Vader, Emperor Palpatine, Padme, Red Royal Guard, and Mon Mothma.

I saw one Count Dooku but didn't pick it up. I also saw one Royal Guard Blue, and very few Padmes, Mothmas, etc.

I didn't see anything over figure #32. No ARC Starfighters either.

Slicker
04-02-2005, 08:32 AM
What is it exactly?The Early Bird Kit is literally just the cardboard stand in an oversized star case. It's nothing special but it looks nice with all of the vintage graphics and such.

As for what I saw as short packed was almost the same as everyone else. Aayla, Luminara, Ki-Adi, and Saesee Tiin (I found all of them though) and absolutely NO Red Guards. Everything else seemed to be in abundance but not overly done like TPM.

JetsAndHeels
04-02-2005, 08:36 AM
Well I was able to get ahold of an ARC 170 this morning at Target. There were plenty of clones, vaders, palps, etc...a few blue guards, a couple jedi, and that was about it.
They also had the cup sets that we were talking about on here yesterday.

Rebo's_Guitarist
04-02-2005, 09:05 AM
No red gaurds, 1 Vader, lots of everything else

Hasbro'sBountyHunter
04-02-2005, 09:07 AM
Red Guard and Mace in my area.

Sith Vicious
04-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Red Royal Guard was the hardest to find of the figures I saw (not counting exclusives). After checking two Wal-Marts and a Target, I finally found one at a Meier. I didn't see anything over #32.

4-Q-2
04-02-2005, 09:38 AM
1 ended up with 1-32 & both Royal Guards. At TRU last night I scored mostly figures in the 1-28 range, minus Vader (there was 1 Vader in the whole store!) Chewbacca, R2, Anakin #2, Obi #1 & SBD. Got the blue guard here

Target this morning I filled in all the holes early, plus 29-32. I think I read somewhere on these boards that they were a wave 2 case, 3 of each figure per case. Also got the Red Guard here - saw 3

Not a lot of Clone Troopers, or Guards, but everything else did well. I heard a rumor that my local WalMart had figures over 32, but when I got there I found none.

Also - my Target had 6 cases (72) of the Lava Vader, and they were very strict with the 1 per person rule.

Kidhuman
04-02-2005, 09:41 AM
I only sqw two red guards. Eveything else was abundant. Target had no Grievous at all.

ronhudy
04-02-2005, 09:56 AM
Was at a Wal-Mart last night at 12:00.

Only one red guard was found, no blues - but I found a blue one this morning at another Wal-Mart. Grievous' Bodyguards were few and far between last night, but again, a stop at another Wal-Mart yielded many. Also plenty of Padmes this morning.

Out of the deluxe figures that were out, out of about 50 or 60, I only saw two or three Emperor Palpatine/Darth Sidious.

Any clones besides the 'ol standard white and black were in short supply.

darknix
04-02-2005, 09:59 AM
Blue guard was out this morning at 8:00am in my local WM(saw only 1 12:00am), couple red guard left.
Clone trooper and Battle droid were out coz of my friend and I got them all.....

evenflow
04-02-2005, 10:00 AM
Target had collection 3 figures, up to 44, sadly i didnt get them though.

ronhudy
04-02-2005, 10:02 AM
Target had collection 3 figures, up to 44, sadly i didnt get them though.

Wow!

Hey, BTW is your username a Pearl Jam reference?

rust
04-02-2005, 11:50 AM
I saw only 8 Clones Today, and 2 Blue Guards. In other Short Packed news;
Aalya Secura
Saesee Tiin
Luminara Unduli
I only saw one of. Damn. I wish I got one...

armypunk35
04-02-2005, 12:34 PM
Ok. Here's the deal. At least in my store, we were initally shorted those figures that I listed. Then this morning I was putting some more up and every case I opened has a Blue Guard, a dooku and a padme. No red guards though. I have seen one in over fifty cases that have now been opened. I happened to get it. And no I did not hide it, I went out there last night and bought it fair and square. So the red guard (at least in my store) is quite rare. Collection 2 was definatley shorter shipped than Collection 1 because we had about 500 figures of 1 and about 200 of 2.

bighead5
04-02-2005, 12:54 PM
What is it exactly?
To elaborate a bit more on what Slicker replied to this before, the Early Bird Kit looks just like the original Early Bird Kit from 1977 but with a clam shell or "star case" around it. Inside is a foldout cardboard cut-out stand, stickers, a free three month trial to the Star Wars Fan Club and an order ticket for four "Early Bird" figures consisting of Luke, Leia, Chewbacca and R2-D2. It costs $29.99.
I opened mine and sent in the form for the figures but I was told by another person at Walmart this morning that the form isn't really for anything other than to be just like the original. I don't know what is true... does anyone else know the real story behind the kit?

Slicker
04-02-2005, 01:03 PM
I opened mine and sent in the form for the figures but I was told by another person at Walmart this morning that the form isn't really for anything other than to be just like the original. I don't know what is true... does anyone else know the real story behind the kit?From everything that I've read you'll the original (and from what I can tell vintage) early bird figs between May and December just like the real deal.

kool-aid killer
04-02-2005, 01:05 PM
I think the kit is the real deal, simply because it would irk a lot of people if it wasnt, and they just spent thirty dollars on something that had little true value. Its supposed to be a throwback to how it was done when the figures were intially "released" many summers ago. Back then people who bought the kit and sent part of it in, were given figures once the figures were produced, they simply had to wait for them, thats how this one will be.

bighead5
04-02-2005, 01:18 PM
I went by 2 Walmarts, 2 Targets, 2 Toys R Us' and 1 K B Toys in Houston and I found only two red royal guards at the last store I visited... K B Toys. They also had the exclusive 12" Chewbacca for $29.99 as well as at least one of each of the other three 12" figs for $24.99, but I passed on those.

Everything else was in big supply overall figure wise up to #32. I picked up 2 Lava Vaders (1 at each Target... very well enforced) and none of the Holo Yoda's despite being one of the first 15 people in Toys R Us. They only had one case of 12. :dis: The second Toys R Us said they never got any in... who know's?! Good thing I ordered them online last night! I did see one set set each of Mace VS Sidious and Anakin VS Dooku at the second one I visited as well which was the only place I found them.

The first Target store I went to this morning had three sets each of the cups, and one set of 12" figures. The second one I went to had sold out of the cups but did have two of the ARC-170's but they were already snatched up. Those were the only ARC's I found anywhere.

Other deluxe figures and vehicles were in abundance as well.

Darth Sidious
04-02-2005, 01:24 PM
Everything was in abundance except for Red Guard (which I didn't want), Grievous Guard (which I was lucky enough to get), and the Clone Commander. Yes, he IS out, I saw him when talking to another collector who managed to obtain one. He says that that was the only Clone Commander he saw. Oh well, it's not like anything in the first wave will be terribly rare for long. ;)

LusiferSam
04-02-2005, 01:26 PM
I only looked real briefly. I saw no red guards, but two blue (thought about getting a blue one). No Dookus either. There saw only one Obi-Wan and Grievous (lightsaber attack version I think). Lots of Jedi. Again only a brief look and only at Wal-Mart.

El Chuxter
04-02-2005, 02:10 PM
I'm hearing rumors that the Red Guard is easier to find on the left coast and the Blue Guard on the right coast. (Assuming your map isn't upside down, of course.)

Polis Massan is ridiculously shortpacked. I've been to several stores and seen exactly none. I do know the WM had at least one, because when I asked a fellow collector he said he'd seen one, but someone grabbed it.

AT-TE Gunner is as shortpacked. I was missing him until my wife saw one (oddly enough) sitting beside the checkout register.

Clone Commander is pretty tough to come by, but not as hard.

The Clone Pilot isn't exactly common, but doesn't really seem rare (at least around here). He just goes fast, since all of the vehicles seem to require more than one.

All 12" figures except a lame Clonetrooper.

cdatkins
04-02-2005, 02:28 PM
Oh well, it's not like anything in the first wave will be terribly rare for long. ;)

This is an important point. Almost all the wave 1 figures for TPM and AOTC were readily available after a few weeks/months.

It's the second and third waves that can be REAL tough to find, especially for TPM.

JediTricks
04-02-2005, 02:44 PM
I saw plenty of Clone Troopers, Mon Mothmas, C-3POs, and Dookus at TRU but I noticed that a lot of folks were too confused at the basic figures and were still looking for these even after they were obvious on the pegs. Blue Senate Guards were rare, reds were literally non-existant, Vaders were rare at the first TRU but not the second, the female Jedi were rare, neither TRU had figs past #24 at all.

There were "enough" Grievous figs and his Bodyguards, Padmes, and Bail Organas, yet they weren't exactly plentiful, but there were lots of both Palpatines, the first Yoda, crappy R2, Battle Droids and Super Battle Droids, what a surprise. ;) There were mountains of Mace Windus and alien Jedi too, and bins of unpopular deluxe crap.

There were plenty of regular 12"s at the first store, only plenty of 12" clones at the second.

Neither store had ARC-170s or Mustafar playsets, only 1 had Battle Arenas. No AT-RTs, but lots of BARC Speeders (no surprise, this set kinda looks like overpriced junk). A friend of mine found ARC-170s and AT-RTs at Target, but not many.

I'm hearing rumors that the Red Guard is easier to find on the left coast and the Blue Guard on the right coast. (Assuming your map isn't upside down, of course.) Absolutely not the case at the 2 stores I hit last night, several blue guards and ZERO red.

Polis Massan is ridiculously shortpacked. I've been to several stores and seen exactly none. I'm not surprised, it's like Swimming Jar Jar, the ugly doofy figure that would normally become the worst pegwarmer of the whole line is shortpacked to encourage interest.

AT-TE Gunner is as shortpacked. Clone Commander is pretty tough to come by, but not as hard. The Clone Pilot isn't exactly common, but doesn't really seem rare (at least around here). He just goes fast... Dang, those all bum me out to hear.

evenflow
04-02-2005, 02:46 PM
I'm hearing rumors that the Red Guard is easier to find on the left coast and the Blue Guard on the right coast. (Assuming your map isn't upside down, of course.)

Polis Massan is ridiculously shortpacked. I've been to several stores and seen exactly none. I do know the WM had at least one, because when I asked a fellow collector he said he'd seen one, but someone grabbed it.

AT-TE Gunner is as shortpacked. I was missing him until my wife saw one (oddly enough) sitting beside the checkout register.

Clone Commander is pretty tough to come by, but not as hard.

The Clone Pilot isn't exactly common, but doesn't really seem rare (at least around here). He just goes fast, since all of the vehicles seem to require more than one.

Well said, those are the tough finds. I think the clone pilo tis just are rare as thwe other sthough.

As for the Guard situation. At toys r us they only had blue ones, then this morning i went to target and they only had red.

El Chuxter
04-02-2005, 02:52 PM
From seeing the figures on the shelves, untouched, at WM last night and Target this morning, as well as watching the ratios of figures dumped from cases into those mesh buckets Wal-Mart is so fond of, I've got to disagree on the Clone Pilot. He's more common than many of the Jedi, but everyone knows that an ARC-170 requires three and a Republic Gunship requires two, and most people will want a loose one and a carded one in addition to those needed for their vehicles. I wouldn't say it's so much that he's rare as it is that he's in very, very high demand right now.

Jaina Solo
04-02-2005, 03:46 PM
I went to Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys'R'Us this morning. I didn't see one single Padme or red guard, and neither did the person I was with. A person I talked to had a blue guard at TRU during midnight madness, and someone snatched it out of her hand. (People are jerks... I'm sure it's on eBay right now) No sightings of the red guard so far. The other thing I can't find is the cloaked Grievous exploding body figure. Target didn't seem to have very many of a few things- I only saw one Dooku, C-3PO, and not too many Chancellor Palpatines. I left them 3PO, since it looks exactly like the POTF2 one I already have, but I snagged Dooku.

I have a feeling we're all going to be looking for those guards for a while...

shinji
04-02-2005, 03:57 PM
I found Red Guards o' plenty at Target this morning. I can't be sure how they were distributed. And I went to another Walmart and no Titaniums...man I'm frustrated. Where are the Titaniums? I see them all over ebay :( I haven't even found the classic vehicles. Has anyone seen them?

LocutusAtWolf359
04-02-2005, 03:58 PM
I woke up at 6am to get to walmart early since it was supposed to be a big deal from 8-3pm today and tomorrow. No one there had a clue about star wars. It was pathetic. The big attraction was a card board darth vader with broken lightsaber that kids could take their picture with if they knew about it. ( I had to ask what the Darth Vader was for). No Red guards! And I may be a newbie to this board but where is Mustafar anakin and the different colored clone troops? Someone told me they were collection two whatever that means. When will those come out? And it got worse! NO BOOKS! I had to go to a barnes and noble rip off store (they serve coffee and have a smaller selection of books) and they told me the SW books come out Tuesday. I had them then check their computers for them to learn they were supposed to come out TODAY! I got them to get me the graphic novel so that I didn't come home completely unhanded. Any way that's small town life for you! Can anyone explain what the deal is and when the next collection is coming out?

hango fett
04-02-2005, 04:00 PM
red royal was non existant at greenville, OH, but Target in Trotwood, thats all they had. i thought that deluxe palpy was short untill i went to the Trotwood WM and saw about 20. 3PO, Dooku, obi-wan(#1), GG bodygaurds, and, belive it or not, the Battle droid and SBD's where short at almost everywhere.
"dangerious and disturbing this puzzle is."
HF

LocutusAtWolf359
04-02-2005, 04:05 PM
I saw two or more SBD's at WM and I think the biggest shortage there was Mace. I only saw two of him.

El Chuxter
04-02-2005, 04:07 PM
First of all, welcome to the forums, LocutusAtWolf359! Someone will be along to deliver your welcome basket and complimentary POTJ Jar Jar Binks figure shortly. :D

Sounds like your Wal-Mart kinda dropped the ball on the 48 Hours of Star Wars. :( There should be all sorts of cheesy promotions throughout the store.

I'm not sure off-hand when Mustafar Anakin comes out, but it doesn't really have anything to do with his being Collection 2, as figures from both collections were released today. (Collection 1 figures are geared toward kids and often have gimmicks or action features; Collection 2 figures are usually much nicer and geared toward collectors.) However, only figures numbered from 1-40 (from 1-32 in many areas, from what I'm hearing here) were released. The other figures will be forthcoming, and I believe Mustafar Anakin is #50. (I may be off since I'm not looking at the poster checklist right now.) I suspect he'll probably be out within a month, certainly by the movie release date. (It's a bit tougher to tell, since as far as I know most figures not tied to particular massive release date like the one today don't have set release dates and show up on the shelves whenever they ship from the factory and make it to the stores.) Hasbro probably wants to keep him under wraps a bit since the figure itself is a massive spoiler (well, if you didn't read the ROTJ novelization way back when), but it's pretty much given it will be out before the movie.

The books, well, I have no clue. It could be that the bookstore wasn't accustomed to a Saturday release (most books come out on Tuesdays, and comics on Wednesdays) and hadn't prepared for it. I've no idea why Wal-Mart didn't have any, but I've noticed this as well. Very disappointing, since they had huge displays for TPM and AOTC books.

LocutusAtWolf359
04-02-2005, 04:13 PM
Thanks for the welcome and clarification. OH I just checked ebay to find a cheap lava Vader and if you guys have one and want to get rid of it for some serious dough it's selling for $151 in hand.

PloKoon2385
04-02-2005, 04:23 PM
I was able to find #1-28, but didn't see any red guards. I was also unable to find the ARC170, the Mustafar playset, Republic Gunship, and any Battle Arenas. I didn't notice any real shortages except the royal guards. Target seemed to have a lot of the Jedi, a lot of Coll. 2. TRU had a lot of Coll. 1. Does anybody know for sure what was released?

LocutusAtWolf359
04-02-2005, 04:27 PM
I did see the Republic Gunship. I want one of those but not today. I am going to spend heavily on SW autographed photos from the SW Celebration III although I can't make it there the guy at wattographs.com will pick them up.

QLD
04-02-2005, 04:28 PM
I found one red guard today at K-Mart. But all of the 1-28 figures seem pretty easy to find at TRU, Wal-Mart, and Targethere in Atlanta.

My friend 12" Lando did manage to get me the 29-32 figures, which I never saw. Also, he got me the Target Vader exclusive. I drove way out of the way to go to a tent Wal-Mart. It was kind of cool, and they had tons of stuff. But not that many figuers. I did get the earlybird mail-in certificate though.

So, really, to me, the only things that are rare here are the Red Guard, and any figures numbered over 28.

LTBasker
04-02-2005, 05:04 PM
Finally found a Wal-Mart having a tent sale, it was there and ONLY there that I found the new Titaniums. However it highly sucked as I didn't have the money to get them all (only got an AT-RT) and it was way too far to take them to lay-away. And of course they had NONE in the actual store. :mad:

I did find the 3 3/4" AT-RT in the store though, 4 to be exact.

If you want the ARC-170, Target and TRU seem to be the places to go. The Target here had all the new micromachine 2-packs along with three of the ARC-170's.

Sadly no Lava Vaders, I heard from a guy at a Wal-Mart that he went by Target around 5am and the line was already forming! It was an interesting encounter though, he was trying to find everything on a checklist that had all 56 figures and I told him how many were out and whatnot. It was cool. He looked almost a perfect match to Todd McFarlane!!! :eek:

As for the Blue Guard, he's in good supply down here. Plo Koon seems like a real seller though, and cloaked Anakin and cloaked Palpatine.

hango fett
04-02-2005, 07:25 PM
went back to greenville WM and now i find that they have alot more out now than at 12:00 am. they have 1-32 now, and the rare figs now are the senate gaurds, which i only saw 1 of in the entire store. dooku's, obi and ani (1 and 2) and vader are also getting slimed down. hope to see 33-40 soon...
HF

plasticfetish
04-03-2005, 06:17 AM
I hit Target and a KB today (well, yesterday) and I've seen all figues 1 - 32 now. Target had a good spread -- a few of everything, including Vader, R2, SBD... but only one red Royal Guard. My KB had two more red guards, so I'd check those KBs also, though they are more expensive. Picked up the 12" Chewy at KB, (nice packaging, so what-the-heck) they seemed to only have 2 or 3.

BanthaPoodoo
04-03-2005, 11:14 AM
I found everthing from #1-24 at WM. Went to Geoffrey and found #25-32.

Wasnt aware there were different colored clone troopers but I did get both colored guards. Lots of blues, hardly any (read: 1) red.

Still looking to find anything higher than #32...

JON9000
04-03-2005, 11:42 AM
I think you will see everything turn up in large numbers eventually. I rememeber folks were saying the AOTC Red Guard and Dooku were short packed. Be patient, and whatever you do, don't go to ebay!