PDA

View Full Version : Aba

Joshkj
04-02-2005, 08:06 PM
Welcome to:

A.B.A.
Army Builders Anonymous

This club is for Army builders to share stratagys, request help, or just talk about your love for armys.
Members:
Halofanatic

Ill just start off by telling everyone welcome. Feel free to post what you need or want for your armys! Ill be back later to post more :)

El Chuxter
03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
My favorite ABA song is "Dancing Queen."

Tycho
06-12-2010, 04:50 AM
I build armies of Star Wars troops:

stormtroopers
sandtroopers
snowtroopers
bikerscouts
Imperials (in general)
Rebel Fleet Troopers
Rebel Snow Troopers
Rebel Commandos
Jawas
Tusken Raiders
Ugnaughts
Ewoks
Battle Droids
Gungans
Naboo
Geonosians
Super Battle Droids
Clones (in multiple units and different phases of their armor development)
Assassin Droids
Utai
Pau'ns
Yuuzhan Vong
Wilrow Hoods

bigbarada
06-12-2010, 10:57 AM
My favorite ABA song is "Dancing Queen."

Dangit, beat me to it! :upset: :D

Well, I buy every modern Ewok figure made, so does that make me an Ewok army-builder? I think a more accurate term would be "tribe builder" since I don't buy multiples of any one Ewok.

Darth Metalmute
06-12-2010, 11:18 AM
I army build shirtless Darth Mauls. I find their masculine physique soothing in the chilly night. I like to reenact the Duel on Mustafar with them. The post battle where the lava had taken over the facilities.

Plus, it's the only way to get the dang things off the shelf so the store can get more stock.

Tycho
06-12-2010, 12:44 PM
For that you'll need clone armies of SaeSae Tiin and Plo Koon.

JediTricks
06-12-2010, 04:05 PM
I've been buying a lot of Clone Wars clone troopers, filled up the AT-TE and Republic Fighter Tank already.

I also have a small army of VOTC-derived Stormtroopers, mostly TAC which is the best mold.

And I liked the ROTS clone design enough to build a small army.

But that's nothing compared to the army of doctors Chux has to visit after his stint with Slicker's Mom.

El Chuxter
06-12-2010, 04:08 PM
That's even more than the army of Cobras I've built and am still amassing.

JimJamBonds
06-12-2010, 04:31 PM
Man I was waaaaaay off, I thought this was a thread about the Swedish music group (that was spelled wrong).

Tycho
06-12-2010, 11:26 PM
I've been buying a lot of Clone Wars clone troopers, filled up the AT-TE .

Why?

I'm a diorama nut but I know when I display these vehicles (AT-AT, AT-TE, and TurboTank) that except where there are windows, no one will know whether I have troops on board or not!

Now the Republic Tank has windows so I bought Clone Gunners for the several tanks I have.