PDA

View Full Version : Gave My Lava vader Ticket away

Clonetrooper630
04-02-2005, 10:00 PM
Early this morning I was at the Target in Duarte and I was lucky enough to get a ticket #13 as I was walking out of the store without buying a Vader (couldn't justify the high price for such a bad looking figure) a collector mentioned that he really liked and wished he could get one so I made his wish come true I pulled out of my wallet and gave him the ticket and went to my car. So If it was one of the members of these board I hope you enjoy it and keep it instead of posting in on E-bay

DarthQuack
04-02-2005, 10:15 PM
We need more collectors out there with jesters like that. I tip my saber to you.

Clonetrooper630
04-02-2005, 11:01 PM
Thank you:) but I just did what any of the memebers of these forums would have done. Make some one happy instead of leeting an employee keep the figure and sell it on E-bay for 150+

stillakid
04-02-2005, 11:14 PM
We need more collectors out there with jesters like that. I tip my saber to you.

Well, that wasn't a very nice thing to say... ;)

jest·er n.
One given to jesting.

A fool or buffoon at medieval courts.

Perhaps you meant to say: gestures

ges·ture n.
A motion of the limbs or body made to express or help express thought or to emphasize speech.

The act of moving the limbs or body as an expression of thought or emphasis.

An act or a remark made as a formality or as a sign of intention or attitude: sent flowers as a gesture of sympathy.

Kidhuman
04-02-2005, 11:22 PM
ALright now, no need for an english lesson, we know what he meant..;)

Very nice GESTURE ct630

Clonetrooper630
04-02-2005, 11:32 PM
6+

Stilla Is (or it's ) ok for other people to misspelll ebry know and than :crazed: :classic:

Dark Annie
04-03-2005, 12:48 AM
That was a very kind and benevolent thing to do Clonetrooper630. I commend you. We need more people like you in this crazy world.

Mad Slanted Powers
04-03-2005, 01:19 AM

Very nice GESTURE ct630

Actually, I didn't realize he meant gesture until stillakid pointed it out, but I's just a hick from the sticks. :D

stillakid
04-03-2005, 10:11 AM

Very nice GESTURE ct630

Just trying to help improve the world one word at a time. But then again, I suppose education isn't really valued in this KULCHER.

Jaina Solo
04-03-2005, 11:53 AM
That was a really cool thing to do. I hope that person appreciates it, and didn't put it on eBay.

Turbowars
04-03-2005, 12:46 PM
Hey who could blame you, it really is a sorry hunk of plastic, but there was no ay in hell, I was going to give a ticket up when I waited in line for 6 + hours.

My jester :speech: to the collecting community was giving a case of 24 Bust ups away to the kids in line at MM.

Clonetrooper630
04-03-2005, 11:35 PM
Hey who could blame you, it really is a sorry hunk of plastic, but there was no ay in hell, I was going to give a ticket up when I waited in line for 6 + hours.

My jester :speech: to the collecting community was giving a case of 24 Bust ups away to the kids in line at MM.
This goes to prove that we care about others Kuddos to you Matt I bet that all those kids were really exited and happy to get something that otherwishe did not know it existed I really admire you. :classic:

Slicker
04-04-2005, 02:50 AM
Hey, I did my part. I was able to get a second Lava Vader and am selling it to someone at, get this, RETAIL!!:eek: Plus shipping too

jedi-cpa
04-04-2005, 11:47 AM
The prices people paying on eBay for this fig is crazy!!!

There's 50K of these correct?!?

I mean let's not get crazy here.

Jaina Solo
04-04-2005, 05:50 PM
Yep, that's what the card says anyway. 50K. But all people hear are the words "exclusive" and "rare", and they're off and running to eBay. I think at least 25K of the Vaders ended up over there, selling for way, way too much.

Slicker
04-04-2005, 06:06 PM
And as I stated in a different thread these things have calmed way, way down. They're now going for only $30-$40. Link (http://search.ebay.com/lava-vader_W0QQfromZR8QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1)

Scackmgack
04-04-2005, 07:18 PM
They'll be worth more in a few months when the supply runs out. People are insane selling them now. There's a flood on the market. These are worth a lot more than $30-$40.

Oh well. People don't understand markets - good for anyone who couldn't get one at a Target! Play it smart and you can get one off EBay for $20.

Slicker
04-04-2005, 07:32 PM
They'll be worth more in a few months when the supply runs out. People are insane selling them now. There's a flood on the market. These are worth a lot more than $30-$40.

Oh well. People don't understand markets - good for anyone who couldn't get one at a Target! Play it smart and you can get one off EBay for $20.To be honest I bet these things have leveled off at about that price. Since they're being released on Target.com in a couple of weeks and from what I can tell on the boards most everyone on here that wanted one either has one or has something lined up from someone to trade or buy one. I don't see this thing going much if any higher than the $30 price point.