PDA

View Full Version : NJ Finds

Pages : 1 [2]

smurfvader
03-02-2003, 01:40 AM
Old Bridge W.M.- Sat they had all the new Star wars figures.

N. Brunswick W.M.- They must have gotten a case of TT figures Friday night because they had nothing Fri afternoon and Sat night they had 1 Twilight Ringwraith

Manville W.M.- Nothing

Bridgewater Target - Nothing

bkeddinger
03-02-2003, 08:21 AM
I picked up the Saga Rebel Fleet Trooper and Imperial Office at the Cherry Hill Target on Rt. 38 Yesterday. These are the first new figures I've seen since finally finding Ephant Mon. Our Wal-Marts are horrible.

smurfvader
03-06-2003, 06:21 PM
Not much to report here. The only thing worthwhile mentioning is that both Middletown and Menlo Park Targets have their LOTR figures on clearance. They only have the Merry 2pack and Pipen 2 pack for 8.32$ each. The one in Menlo also has the repainted Aragorn figure for 4.88$.

JIm

bargainhunter
03-12-2003, 01:34 PM
Clinton Walmart has the Tie-bombers for $14.00
I picked one up. There are 5 left.

bkeddinger
03-15-2003, 01:47 PM
I just picked up Eeth Koth and both the Anakin & Darth Tyranus speeders at the Target in Manalapan. Woo-hoo for me. Now all I need are Teebo and the Ackley Attack Obi-Wan and Darth Tyranus.

Count Puet
03-20-2003, 10:39 AM
I just found 10 Tie Bombers from Budd Lake WalMart.

I bought all 10 for $14.95.....YEAH!

Count Puet
03-20-2003, 10:48 AM
Also @ Linden Walmart, bought Slave I on clearence for $6.95. I bought 8 Slave I.

cassanova frankensti
03-22-2003, 06:44 PM
Mt Olive Wal Mart:
Severl tie bombers (they are $30 nnot $15). Lots of clone pilots, new Yodas, deluke Geonosians and a whole bunch of other old crap that I am sick and tired of seeing.....

bkeddinger
03-22-2003, 07:38 PM
Walmart's in Howell, Tom's River, and Brick seemed to all have the same thing. Each had a single Obi-Wan Ackley battle with card damage. What are the chances of that happening since none of those stores had anything last night? Don't tell me that there's not something going on there! I hate scalpers. Anyway, I picked up the least damaged of the bunch just to say that I at least accomplished something. The Howell Wal-mart has their 12" figures on sale for $10 each. I saw Dengar, Zuccus, Imp Officer, Super Battle Droid, etc...

bkeddinger
03-28-2003, 07:44 AM
If anyone is interested, I found 2 Ephant Mon's yesterday. One was at the Target in Manalapan, and the second was at the Wal-Mart in Howell. I left them for other collectors as I've got two already. The Wal-Mart also had the Padme Droid Factory Chase, Jedi Library Droid 2 Pack, and the New Tusking Raider figures as well. I'm still on the prowell for the Darth Tyrannus and Teebo. So if anybody could help me out I'd appreciate it.

bobafett07728
03-28-2003, 12:29 PM
You actually found something at the Howell WalMart!!!! You should play the lottery, you are on a lucky streak my friend!!! I absolutely HATE that WalMart. Its very shady, and almost never has any figures. Sucks because it is the closest WalMart. I have been taking the extra 10 Minutes and going to the one in Old Bridge. . . have things actually changed in Howell?!?!?!?

bkeddinger
03-29-2003, 08:26 AM
No, Thing's havent changed. I think that the local comic book store just got enough of the newer figures so the Wal-Mart stock person had nothing else to do with the figures but put them out on the racks for sale. Things will change soon enough when the New Target opens right across Rt. 9. Wal-Mart is already panicing with two equally laden shopping carts at the entrance comparing prices. $427 at Target compared to $407 at your Howell Wal-Mart. That breaks down to $5 for every $100 spent which I'd gladly pay for the cleanliness and organization of Target compared to the worst Wal-mart I've ever seen. Why they have to cram stocking pallets in any available space during business hours is beyond me. Don't they have a night shift? We'll soon see which is stronger, the power of Target to bring Wal-Mart up to spec, or the power of Lakewood to bring down Target, the way I believe it corrupted Wal-Mart.:frus:

bobafett07728
03-31-2003, 11:45 AM
Why am I worried that the power of Lakewood will bring down Target.:(

bkeddinger
04-04-2003, 09:00 AM
So, I finally signed up with KEBco's one of every figure program. Unfortunately, my membership begins with the Solo Hoth wave. Now I still have to find the figures locally up to that wave, including the Boba Fett Carkoon wave and the Female Jedi Wave. At present, I figure, no pun intended, that I'm about 9 guys behind. I still haven't found Tyranus or Teebo yet. Anybody have any luck lately? :confused:

MrMet
04-06-2003, 10:47 AM
Most KB's in the central jersey area have some of the Two Pack Luke and Leia's & Han and Chewies for 4.99. Pretty good deal. Havent been able to find any of the Darth and Ben two packs though. Have seen at Quakerbridge, Brunswick Square and Bridgewater Commons. Will be checking Woodbridge today. The Easton Ave K Mart has the Slave one for 10.99. Saw about three there as of Wed.

MrMet
04-06-2003, 07:14 PM
No Ben and Vader 2 packs in woodbrigde mall KB either. Lots of the other 2 packs available though. Target Somerset and Menlo Park had a ton of Force power Yoda's and droid assembly lines

bkeddinger
04-07-2003, 08:49 AM
I stopped by my Wal-Mart in Howell this morning and picked up the Darth Tyranus I was missing. Of course, he was the only new figure and he had a slight crease on the lower right corner of the card. That fits the pattern of the the local comic shop/stock boy conspiracy of leaving only the damaged cards behind. Let's hope they come across a damaged Teebo so I can pick him up too.:frus:

bobafett07728
04-07-2003, 12:02 PM
LOL. . . I saw that Tyrannus last night, too. I needed him, but passed because of the fig's condition. The KB Outlet in Jackson had Deluxe Figures for $4.99 if anyone was interested in picking up some of those at a discount.

MrMet
04-07-2003, 04:42 PM
Thanks Fett i will be out that way on Sunday, I forgot all about that store........

bkeddinger
04-08-2003, 01:37 PM
What the heck is going on at the Howell Wal-Mart. Yesterday morning I picked up a slightly damaged Darth Tyranus. He was the only new figure there. I stop by this morning, lo and behold there was an Obi-Wan Ackly Battle, with bubble damage, amist the slew of older figures. Are they getting shipments of one damaged figure per day? I'm still praying that they might get a damaged Teebo pretty soon so that I can pick him up!:mad:

bkeddinger
04-09-2003, 02:18 PM
Once again, I stopped by my Howell Wal-Mart this morning and actually found a case of Episode 2 Deluxe figures including the Speeder Bike Clone Trooper (x2). I've noticed that he's been kind of scarce from the reports on the message board, so I just wanted to let you folks know if anyone is interested. The case was near the Bicycles. Enjoy:p

bkeddinger
04-10-2003, 12:34 PM
FINALLY!!!! After all my persistence, I finally hit the motherload! I stopped by my Howell Wal-Mart this morning hoping that the person who cleaned out the glut of Clone pilots yesterday might have triggered a restock. Well, let me just tell you that the pegs were filled to the brim. I managed to pick up undamaged versions of Darth Tyranus and Obi-Wan Ackley, as well as R2-D2 Droid Factory Flight, Boba Fett Pit of Carkoon, Anakin Secret Ceremony, and Total Control Mace Windu. Not a bad haul. Luckily I was able to cancel my recent order from Yestertoys after finding them. Looks like all I need to find is a Teebo before my KEBco membership kicks into gear! Thank goodness. If anybody's interested, there were multiples of these figures, at most two of each still there this morning. Good Luck.:D

buchananRC96
04-11-2003, 09:07 AM
Stopped by the Wal Mart in Hackettstown looks like a couple of new figures were on the pegs
Found
Barriss Offee
Factory Chase Amidala
the new Tusken Raider
Ayala Secura
The Jedi Archive droids
Lama Su
Saga Tanative IV Rebel trooper
Saga Imperial Officer (new Face /blonde Hair)
3 Ephant Mon still on the pegs when I left
also the Yoda Lightsaber $20

I saw the Yoda Lightsaber at the Budd Lake Walmart and the Ledgewood Walmart last night as well

Patient Zero
04-11-2003, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by buchananRC96
Stopped by the Wal Mart in Hackettstown looks like a couple of new figures were on the pegs
Found
Barriss Offee
Factory Chase Amidala
the new Tusken Raider
Ayala Secura
The Jedi Archive droids
Lama Su
Saga Tanative IV Rebel trooper
Saga Imperial Officer (new Face /blonde Hair)
3 Ephant Mon still on the pegs when I left
also the Yoda Lightsaber $20

I saw the Yoda Lightsaber at the Budd Lake Walmart and the Ledgewood Walmart last night as well

AHHHHHHHHH! How many left? How many left? I haven't found anything yet and I live in Hackettstown, but won't get home until 7pm. I might just have to send one of my winged monkeys to pick them up.

This is actually really surprising because hackettstown WM seemed to have the same figures out for almost 2 months now.

buchananRC96
04-11-2003, 11:20 AM
Jonna
There was at least one of each of the ones that I listed above
the only ones that I saw more of were the Rebel trooper and the Imperial.

Yeah I was a bit surprised myself. . I got tired of looking at Padme , Pilot Jango and Destroyer droids myself.

by the way the Ephant Mon's were over in the model car aisle near the endcap closest to the rubbermaid bins. . the Yoda blades were right across from there.

Good luck, maybe if you buy what ever is there a restock will be triggered and something else might come up. I'll keep you in mind when I see something next time.

Patient Zero
04-11-2003, 04:59 PM
Jonna
There was at least one of each of the ones that I listed above
the only ones that I saw more of were the Rebel trooper and the Imperial.

Yeah I was a bit surprised myself. . I got tired of looking at Padme , Pilot Jango and Destroyer droids myself.

by the way the Ephant Mon's were over in the model car aisle near the endcap closest to the rubbermaid bins. . the Yoda blades were right across from there.

Good luck, maybe if you buy what ever is there a restock will be triggered and something else might come up. I'll keep you in mind when I see something next time.

Mucho thanks! Nefelant Man I actually found back in November, but the others I still need to pick up. Hope they are still there tonight.

bkeddinger
04-11-2003, 06:53 PM
Looks like the Howell Wal-Mart restocked with Pilot Jango, Destroyer Droids, and Jedi Council Yodas following yesterday's new figures. I'm glad I picked them up when I did. It looks like we'll be in for another long wait to clear out these new/old peg warmers.:(

smurfvader
04-11-2003, 10:20 PM
Nothing new in SW, but here's what i did find.

NO. Brunswick WM- They had 3 of the 12" Marvel Studios movie Daredevil

Old Bridge WM- They had gotten in a case of the new MOTU figures, but by the time I got there only 1 Sy-Klone was left

E. Brunswick KB- They had te new LOTR figures, but only 1 Sam, 1 King Theo and several Gollums.

E.Brunswick TRU- They had 1 each of the 12" Marvel Studios wolverine and Punisher, but no Blade or DD.

JIm

MrMet
04-12-2003, 07:02 PM
Middlesex county stores have all the usual peg warmers right now as far as SW figs are concerned.

smurfvader
04-15-2003, 05:32 PM
Still nothing new in SW, but

KB Marlboro - They got the new LOTR;TT figures in, but the only one left is the new King Theo.

KB S.Plainfield- they got all the new LOTR:TT figures inyesterday, but I just missed the Twilight Frodo.

WM North Brunswick- They too had gotten in the new LOTR Figures, but the only thing left was 1 Gollum.

JIm

Patient Zero
04-17-2003, 01:09 PM
Rockaway TRU 4/17 9:45 am
Tons of stuff, but unfortunatly nothing new. Mauls, old yodas and Counts, clone pilots, etc. up the ying-yang.

buchananRC96
04-17-2003, 01:22 PM
Jonna,
Thanks for saving me the trip to Rockaway

The TRU down in Woodbridge on Rt 1 has the same exact assortment nothing new just lots of the old stuff.

bkeddinger
04-17-2003, 02:21 PM
Is anyody interested in Boba Fett Great pit of Carkoon, Secret Ceremony Anakin, R2-D2 Droid factory flight, and Total Control Mace Windu? I know this isn't the right place for this sort of thing, but I'd like to make a sale or trade local to NJ, and well, this is the NJ place. Yestertoys screwed me over. I ordered these figures from them on Wednesday, found them at Wal-mart on Thursday, cancelled the order Thursday afternoon, and they sent me the figures anyway. I'd like to recoup my losses somehow, and unless someone is interested, I'll just end up returning them to Wal-mart and take a hit on the price. Let me know and please forgive the intrusion.

MrMet
04-23-2003, 07:58 PM
NJ must be just dead for the collectors. I keep finding the usual duds everywhere!!!!! I have yet to see 1 new figure from the new wave anywhere.

SNAYSON
04-24-2003, 12:13 PM
MAN, NORTHERN NEW JERSEY GETS NOTHING NEW! THIS SUCKS!

MrMet
04-25-2003, 05:47 PM
Central Jersey sucks more. When did this new wave come out? I cant beleive I have yet to see one new figure!!!!!!

Jordashebasics
04-28-2003, 05:52 PM
Just found in Target near Hamilton Mall (Mays Landing?)
new Obi Wan, R2, Mace, Solo, Fett, and Chewie.
There were more R2, Fett, and Chewie.

MrMet
05-02-2003, 05:03 PM
Well I picked up Obi Wan Ackley at the North Brunswick Wallmart so i guess this new wave does exist. He was the only new figure there and only one on the peg.

buchananRC96
05-05-2003, 10:57 AM
Picked up
1) Obi-wan Acklay
2) Stick in My Back Mace
3) Soap on a Rope R2

At the Hackettstown Walmart. only one of each of the above. . about the only thing that proves is that them must have some of the new cases in the stock room

Only thing there now is a ton of the same stuff that's been there for months

Patient Zero
05-05-2003, 11:16 AM
5/4/03

TRU Parsippany---Nothing
TRU Totawa----Nothing
KB Wayne----Tons, but all old stuff (Tortured Souls figures are on sale for $4.99)

And I picked up the new Han & Chewie at the Hackettstown WM on Saturday, so they are in the area.

MrMet
05-05-2003, 07:33 PM
Still nothing new in SW down here in Middlesex county. Its not just this area though. I work in Manhatten and have found nothing new at the Times Square TRU, Union Square TRU or the Herald Square KB. Also checked the Penn Station KMart with no luck either. Makes me want to buy all these peg warmers so they start restocking the shelf.

bkeddinger
05-17-2003, 01:32 PM
Wal-Mart in Howell had the Total Control Mace, Droid Factory R2-D2, Darth Tyranus, Obi-Wan Ackley battle, and the Secret Ceremony Anakin. No sign of Boba Fett Carkoon, but they must hav been there this morning. Good luck. Anybody know where I can pick up a Teebo? He's been out for about six months now and I've only seen him in overpriced comic shops.

Dar Basra
05-20-2003, 01:34 PM
Question for Jerseyites. I did a lot of shopping last December and was able to find just about everything that was purportedly out. However, I didn't look very much after that until I started up a week or so ago. In those intervening months, did I actually miss the new releases which currently aren't showing up on the local pegs (Middlesex County), or did they never show up at all in our area (at least to any large extent)?

smurfvader
05-20-2003, 03:10 PM
They didn't show up to any large extent. I've found them so far at the WM in Old Bridge, N. Brunswick and Howell and the Target in Manalapan, other than that I haven't seem them in any other store.

JIm

Dar Basra
05-20-2003, 05:13 PM
Thanks. Never been down to the Howell. Usually hit either the N. Brunswick or Princeton WMs. I guess I should add the Old Bridge to my routine checks, but Howell's probably too far to convince my better half it's worth the trek.

SNAYSON
05-20-2003, 05:16 PM
ATTENTION! ATTENTION ALL NJ STAR WARS COLLECTORS!

ANYONE WHO LIVES NEAR NYC...TIMES SQUARE TRU AS A TON OF ELPHANT MON ON THE PEGS!

I GOT TWO LAST FRIDAY!!!!!

FINALLY, I HAVE THIS AWESOME FIGURE!

Dar Basra
05-20-2003, 05:20 PM
Do they have anything else of merit?

I happen to already have an Ephant (like I said ... I was very lucky last December and found lots of stuff), and don't think I really need another.

Dar Basra
05-22-2003, 10:44 AM
The East Brunswick TRU had a few X-Wings at full price, which I hadn't seen in a while, and hadn't picked up myself before. Still, I left them on the shelf. Does anyone know whether these ever got discounted before? Or am I better off paying full, because they might never show up again?

SNAYSON
05-22-2003, 03:46 PM
i never saw them discounted. someone might have but i never did. i bought one cause it is a great peice of work. (also just in case i don't see them again)
same as the FX xwing but w/o the electronics. a more accurate peice in terms of correctness compared to the first version.

buchananRC96
05-22-2003, 07:59 PM
I hit the Targets Stores in Menlo Park and over in Bridgewater
found the following Deluxe figures at both stores:

Spider Droid with Rotating Turret and Firing Cannon
Super Battle Droid Builder

nice to see some new things hitting the shelves.

One Question: Anyone in Jersey see the Trash Compactor Scenes at an walmart in Jersey? I've yet to see one

Dar Basra
05-22-2003, 08:53 PM
Alright, so I went back to TRU East Brunswick and picked up an x-Wing. Expensive bugger, but my son (and his father) is worth it.

For those of you that collect the 12" line, they had several old boxes of POTF Chewbacca Over 13", if you're interested ($19.99). They also still had several of the Silver Anniversary 2 packs (Obi/Darth, at least - didn't look to see if they had the others).

Went round to the E. Brunswick Mall KB. Still have a few of the Saga Deluxes, now down to $5.99. They also had several of the 12" Ep. 1 Royal Elegance Queen Amidala. Though I don't collect 12" normally, I picked up one for my 2 week old daughter. She might want it someday! Of course, now I'll have to hunt down the others from the Queen Amidala Collection ...

SNAYSON
05-23-2003, 12:20 PM
I hit the Targets Stores in Menlo Park and over in Bridgewater
found the following Deluxe figures at both stores:

Spider Droid with Rotating Turret and Firing Cannon
Super Battle Droid Builder

nice to see some new things hitting the shelves.

One Question: Anyone in Jersey see the Trash Compactor Scenes at an walmart in Jersey? I've yet to see one

I DID SEE AND I DID BUY THE TRASH COMPACTOR SET AT WAL MART. WHERE I FOUND MY IS NEAR ME: THE LEDGEWOOD, NJ WAL MART. HAVEN'T SEEN IT SINCE.

buchananRC96
05-23-2003, 04:22 PM
Snayson. . .
thanks for the heads up. . must have missed it but I never seem to get to the Ledgwood Walmart when they have anything new

Patient Zero
05-23-2003, 04:43 PM
I saw the sets twice in one week a few months ago and then never again.

Dar Basra
05-25-2003, 05:33 PM
Walmart at Old Bridge didn't have a great deal, but they did have a few Obi-Wan Acklay Battles, Darth Tyranus Geonosian Escpapes, and Yoda Jedi Hough Councils.

smurfvader
05-26-2003, 04:37 PM
I stopped in at the OB Wal-Mart yesterday and picked up 2 Boba Fetts.
As for the trash compactor sets, I found them in several WM all around December and January. I found them at OB, MT.Olive and Manville. Haven't seen them since.

JIm

Dar Basra
05-31-2003, 03:37 PM
I know Manhattan isn't NJ, but since many of us NJ-ites work or visit there, and since there isn't a NYC Just Found thread ...

I went back to the Times Square TRU last Wednesday, and all the Ephants were gone. They had restocked the entire display with more Lott Dods, Jango Pilots and Wattos, and given how many Ephants were there the Friday previously, I wonder whether TRU removed them, or whether they were actually sold.

More importantly for me, however, was finding several Sneak Preview Clone Troopers! Full price, but now I finally have some plain white ones. I picked up 4 myself, and there were a few more when I left on the highest pegs. Hope they found a happy home.

MrMet
05-31-2003, 09:16 PM
Nice Bosra, I havent been to the times square store in a few weeks. Went to the Union Square store on thursday and they had not much of anything. The had the Leia deluxe Jabbas prisoner for 5.99 thats about it. As far as here in jersey, the North Brunswick Walmart has been stocking the new wave, but by the time i get there all i can find is soap on a rope R2, Obi Ackley and Mace. None of the others!

Dar Basra
06-06-2003, 08:17 PM
Imperial Forces 4-pack found at the East Brunswick TRU this evening. There were still a few left after I got mine, but considering that the guy in front of me at the check-out line also had one, there's a good chance they'll be gone quickly. (If you're into 12", there was also an older Leia dressed in the Jabba's prisoner outfit ... I thought about getting that for my daughter, but passed - she's just shy of a month old, so I still have time). PS - Out of curiosity, are any of you the guy that was ahead of me in TRU? You had a young blond lady with you?

Jordashebasics
06-07-2003, 04:56 PM
Forgot to mention...the TRU in Eatontown has Imperial Forces set as well, but still hasn't gotten even the destroyer droid/high council yodas yet. I like the Forces pack...the droid is great.
But the AT-ST Driver has a very weak elbow joint...the lower part will pop right off.
Vader's head feels a little rubbery when moved side to side, and the stormtrooper isn't terrible, but it could be better...maybe a little closer to the ones used in the troop builder sets.

MrMet
06-07-2003, 09:42 PM
i guess its off to EB for me in the morning, luckily its only 7 miles away!!

buchananRC96
06-13-2003, 03:28 PM
Found the Imperial Forces At the Rockaway TRU last night, quite a few of them were there.

Not sure how I feel about a bunch of reissues however, The AT-ST driver is nice though and I'm a sucker for the repaint on the droid. I'm going to have to think about if I want to spend the $20 on it however. and I wonder if the only reason I'm even thinking about it is because I haven't really come across any of the other new figures.

And as an aside I think that Hasbro/TRU Could have gotten a lot better assortment together. . .Imagine a Royal Starship Repair droid set, four R2 Units different colors; maybe a reissue of R2-B1 a figure that was pretty hard to find . . oh wait hardly anybody bought the Starship and that would require Hasbro using at least a couple of different colors rather then an all black repaint of a droid. . I guess a guy could dream

MrMet
06-13-2003, 07:31 PM
i went to TRU on sunday and felt the same way. 20.00 was a little much for the set. I think i will gamble and wait a few months and try to get it for 10.00 or less. I was able to score the anniversary issue 2 packs for 5 dollars a piece instead of the 20.00 they were originally going for when first released

smurfvader
06-19-2003, 04:21 PM
I stopped in at the Old Bridge Wal-Mart on Tuesday night and found the new MOTU figures of Buzz off and Man E Faces. I stopped by again today and found a few of the new SW figures. Thety had 1 each of the following: Throne room Vader, Throne room Luke, Tatooine Ambush C-3PO, Kamino Escape Jango, Hoth Han and Mynock Chewie.

JIm

MrMet
06-22-2003, 04:01 PM
Found a bunch of the Endor accessory sets at the Target in Somerset. Pretty cool accessorys and also the Biker Scout thats always been a tuff to get a hold of. Nothing from either of the last two waves though as far as single figures. The same Peg warmers that have been on the shelves for 6+months

Jordashebasics
06-22-2003, 04:54 PM
I picked up the 12 inch Guard at the KB in the Livingston Mall, up by Morristown. It's not too bad...very detailed, standard articulation for a 12 incher. Excellent for display purposes. If this has shown up here, I think most of the KBs in Jersey have got it now.

MrMet
06-25-2003, 07:59 PM
No new figs anywhere down here in middlesex county. Was at Brunswick Square mall monday to preorder Galaxies. Stopped in at KB. Nothing new there and no Gammorean Guards!

Jordashebasics
06-25-2003, 10:51 PM
Another find - TRU in Eatontown. After about 6 months of no new figures there, save the Imperial Forces pack and 12 inchers, they had some of these new Clone Wars packs. I picked up the 3 Clones and the Destroyer Droid Launcher, but left a few behind, as well as the 3 pack of droids.
I know this isn't the place for a review, but I warn everyone - the Clones have very little articulation. Heads, shoulders, waist. Nothing in the leg area. And the weapons are molded into the hands. The standing Destroyer Droid is made of some pretty cheap plastic, has very limited articulation (including the 3 legs, there are about 5 points.)
And at Target in Ocean Township...I saw a Red Battle Droid. Package was pretty badly damaged, and I didn't pick it up. But it looks like they got a shipment of this stuff at least!

bkeddinger
06-28-2003, 02:25 PM
I also picked up 2 of the 3 Clone Wars "Deluxe" sets in the Eatontown TRU. It was the Clone Trooper and Battle Droid three packs for me. That dumb looking Destroyer Droid Launcher can sit and rot on the shelves for all I care. The new packaging is very nice though! Good luck.

smurfvader
07-10-2003, 06:05 PM
I stopped by Old Bridge wal-Mart on Tuesday and was able to score 2 cases of the wave 4 figures.

JIm

Jordashebasics
07-13-2003, 10:32 PM
Eatontown TRU has the three-packs again. Last I saw, only the 3 pack of Battle Droids and the Destroyer Droid launcher set. They also had both the new Jedi Starfighter and the AAT. AAT was priced around 21 and change...
Target in East Hanover has the Super Battledroid builders too.
Comics Plus on 35 in Ocean (just south of Monmouth Mall a bit) has some good stuff - a whole lot more loose/used figures, 1.99 apiece. Since I haven't been collecting long, I picked up a Probot, Aunt Beru, etc. There were plenty of storm troopers though.

bkeddinger
07-20-2003, 02:51 PM
Wal-mart in Howell had both the Han Hoth and Mynock Hunt Chewie yesterday. They had two of each in pretty good shape. I'm really glad I gave in to the Kebco "One of every figure club". Thanks to them, I had these two figures more than a month ago.

Also, Collingswood Flea Market had a vendor who had tons of Episode One Figures and ships. Naboo Royal guard was probably the most interesting. They also had two Naboo Royal Starships. When I questioned the vendor as to the prices of things, he ratherly rudely stated that all the Star Wars stuff was already sold. What the heck is that all about? Why did he have it out if it was already sold. I wasn't the only one interested and ultimately disappointed by his response. What a jackarse!

PS. It looked like he had raided Bradlee's stockroom as the majority of stuff had their price stickers still on them. :cry:

DarkArtist
07-21-2003, 06:46 PM
Just found the New Mini sets in the East Brunswick Toy's R' Us. The Sets are awesome, hopefully Lego will continue these sets and maybe incorporate such ideas as a TIE Interceptor, TIE Advanced, Star Destroyer w/ Rebel Blockade Runner, A-Wing etc.

smurfvader
07-26-2003, 12:09 AM
Stopped in at the Old Bridge WM and was able to score a few more cases of wave four.

JIm

Jordashebasics
07-26-2003, 04:08 PM
Checked a few places today -
Walmart in Old Bridge - there was a R2 factory flight, Boba Fett and Han Hoth on the rack when I left, and the new packaging of Jango Kamino.
I picked up a new 3P0 there.
Target in Middletown - a good score. I left an Ashla/Jempa on the rack, but they finally got the clone wars three packs. I found Aayla, Barris, Wat Tambor, Lama Su/Clone Youth, all of which I needed.
Checked TRU in Hazlet, nothing really new. It looks like they finally got the 3-packs as well though.

DarkArtist
07-26-2003, 07:55 PM
Stopped in at the Old Bridge WM and was able to score a few more cases of wave four.

JIm
HEY !
Leave some for the rest of us, It seems everytime I go there is only the same old Watto and Lott Dodd left, I must get there right after you leave.
Any chance of buying some off of you ?????

Jordashebasics
07-26-2003, 08:22 PM
Buying four cases of wave 4 sounds awfully...scalper-ish.

smurfvader
07-27-2003, 12:51 PM
Buying four cases of wave 4 sounds awfully...scalper-ish.
Maybe it does, but that doesn't mean I am a scalper. I happen to know a lot of people who collect and I feel it's better for me to by them and sell them to my friends for cost then for anyone to have to go to a scalper because they couldn't find them, but I don't feel I have to explain myself to you.Just go here, I go by the name pakledjim on there http://www.thejawa.net/njswcc/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=70

http://www.thejawa.net/njswcc/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=38

http://www.thejawa.net/njswcc/index.php?board=9;action=display;threadid=302

JIm

smurfvader
07-27-2003, 12:59 PM
HEY !
Leave some for the rest of us, It seems everytime I go there is only the same old Watto and Lott Dodd left, I must get there right after you leave.
Any chance of buying some off of you ?????

There's a very good chance. I have one list so far and I'll have a few more once I hear back from a few friends and I take "inventory" of what I have.

I have the following for sale 5$ each
(1)Throne Room Duel Vader
(1) Throne Room Duel Luke
(1) Snowtrooper
(1) Kamino Escape Jango
(1) Tatooine Ambush C-3PO
(1) Han Solo Hoth Rescue
(1) Boba Fett Pitt of Carkoon
(1) Mynock Hunt Chewie
(1) R2-D2 Droid Factory Flight
(1) Red Battle Droid
(1) Aayla Secura

JIm

smurfvader
07-27-2003, 01:00 PM
Stopped by the Middletown Target this morning and found the following new figures: Wat Tambor, Padme secret Ceremony, Coleman Trebor, Leia imperial Captive, Maul Theed Duel, Han Flight to Alderaan. They also had Aayla Secura, Ashla & Jempa, Yoda & Chian and Lama Su w/clone boy. There were also 2 Clone wars deluxe figures: destroyer Droid Launcher and Droid Army.

JIm

Jordashebasics
07-31-2003, 11:53 PM
Found the new Tie Fighter at the KB in Livingston Mall, one left, but they had an incredible amount of Red Clone troopers, down to 2.99. Walmart in Morristown area didn't have anything new.
Last I checked Target in Ocean, there was the new Darth Maul, Leia, Han, and Red battle droid...they're getting new shipments too.

Jordashebasics
08-02-2003, 04:25 PM
A strange find at the KB in Shrewsbury-
They had the AAT, new Jedi Starfighter, one launcher 3 pack, but there's a new thing on the shelves-
three figures and a lightsaber. I think it was going for 19.99.
Each pack had Dooku, Yoda and a red clone, and the lightsaber was one of these long package ones.

buchananRC96
08-12-2003, 12:09 PM
Found a couple of the Gold Border Saga Figures in the KAY-Bees in the Woodbridge mall
*Coleman Trebor
*Wedding Padme
*Wat Tambor
*Wrong Hand Luke (Throne Room Duel)
*Scrubbing Bubble SnowTrooper
*Play-it-again Darth Maul (Theed hangar Duel)
Even more interesting I thought were the Saga Figures that I've been looking for (which just goes to show how much stock pegwarmer Maul Apprentice, Teemeto, Tatooine Anakin , and Coruscant Padme has been Holding back):
*Ashla and Jempa
*Chian and Yoda
*Baris Offee

Saw all four Clone War troop builder sets at TRU in Woodbridge:
*Blue Trooper with the clones :)
*Finally saw the Jedi pack (how hard would it have been to put these guys in a neutral pose with minimum articulation , come on! looks like only the droids were done right to stand)

And the Best Find That I managed to get was at the Target at Menlo
*Jedi High Council (part 1)
*Geonosis War room (part 1)

Had a couple left and and at 20 bucks a scene, a pretty expensive buy : :stupid: . I'd have perferred to wait until they went on clearence or something but since you never know how much these stores ordered or if it is ever going to be out again had to pick them up: :cry:

The figures all look good . . .not crazy about the packaging odd size and can't really display with the background like the old Scene Packages but I'm happy to see these type of set out in the stores again. :D and lastly I urge everyone to get it because I want part 2 to both of these sets

Jordashebasics
08-12-2003, 03:34 PM
I also found the jedi council and geonosian war room, but at the Ocean Target (seaview square mall) There was one of each left when I left the place.
And the Jedi Council one is very good. The Mace has fantastic articulation, ball joints both shoulders, elbows, knees.
The Geonosian one is alright, Poggle looks great, and San Hill is decent. I'm not a fan of Dooku though.

smurfvader
08-20-2003, 04:17 PM
Stopped by Target in Menlo yesterday. Only thing new was 1 snowtrooper, 1 Mynock Chewie and 1 flying R2.

JIm

Jordashebasics
08-21-2003, 11:14 PM
Ultimate Bounty has shown up at TRU in Eatontown.
Weak joints on the Boba Fett, and Aurra Sing's rifle thing is made of the cheapest plastic I've seen hasbro use. Swoop's pretty neat, and she sits nicely on it.

Jordashebasics
08-25-2003, 03:12 PM
Target in Middletown has new lightsabers - I saw clone wars packaging of Yoda, Dooku sabers, among others.

smurfvader
08-25-2003, 06:42 PM
Ultimate Bounty 4 pack is now available at TRU in East Brunswick.

JIm

smurfvader
08-27-2003, 05:43 PM
Target in Milltown had 1 case of the Clone Wras 3 packs. They also got in the ROTK fgures with Eowen, Super posible Aragorn and crawling Gollum, no Gandalfs.

JIm

MrMet
08-27-2003, 06:42 PM
I know that this is the Jersey finds but if any of you work in Manhatten as I do, the TRU in Times Square has the entire new wave. Actually the only one i didnt see was the Snowtrooper. The also had tons of the ulitmate bounty set. Has anyone else noticed how Target stores seem to have less and less new figures. I have been to a few with no figs at all the past few weeks. All these Targets are in the central jersey area middlesex and somerset county mostly.

smurfvader
09-02-2003, 07:06 PM
Stopped in at the TRU in East Brunswick today. They only had 2 new figures, Wat Tambor and Han/Alderaan.
The KB in East Brunswick Mall had 2 blue Clonetrooper 3 packs
JIm

Jordashebasics
09-06-2003, 03:00 PM
Target in Middletown has plenty of Han Hoths and Mynock Chewies. There were a few Dooku's, spear-throwing Obi Wans, and total control Maces.
TRU in Eatontown has got the Geonosian War Room and Jedi Council, but only the first part.

bkeddinger
09-07-2003, 07:54 PM
I just found the Jedi Army 3 pack as well as 2 of the green Clone Trooper packs at the KB Toys in the Ocean County Mall. They were $14.99 each so I just picked up the Jedi set. The KB in the Freehold mall had two Clone Wars Anakin and a single Clone Wars Yoda. Unfortunately that weren't included in the $1.99 sale so I didn't bother. They'll turn up sooner or later at TRU or Target for $1 cheaper.

Also, my wife suprised me with the Imperial Shuttle for my Birthday. It came extremely well packed and the box is in Mint condition. She managed to pick it up from KB's website using a 20% off coupon. I'm so glad that I didn't shell out the big bucks (Relatively speeking) for FAO's "EXLCUSIVE" shuttle. KB saved me about $50 on that bad boy. Thanks honey! :happy:

smurfvader
09-11-2003, 07:53 PM
Sorry I wasn't able to post this yesterday, but I found the saga cinema scenes at TRU in East brunswick.

JIm

bkeddinger
09-12-2003, 10:09 AM
The TRU in Eatontown had a whole case of the Cinema Scene 3-packs yesterday afternoon. They were still just the 1 of 2 of both Jedi Council and Genosis War Room. Good luck if your hunting them. Just curious, but does anybody have a spare Death Star Trash Compactor 2-pack (Han and Luke)? I have never been able to find this thing.

smurfvader
09-13-2003, 11:22 PM
Clone Wars figures have hit the stores. I found Yoda, Anakin and Arc Trooper in the following stores
KB East Brunswick Mall
Target Menlo Park
Taget in Milltown didn't have Arc Trooper, but did have Yoda and Anni.

JIm

bkeddinger
09-15-2003, 08:50 AM
It looks like the Wal-marts in Brick and Howell had received their Clone Wars 2 -packs on Friday morning. I unfortunately got there too late and they were completely cleaned out. All that was left was the end-cap display. I stopped by the Comic Book store in Howell and it looks as if my old nemesis was the one that cleaned them out. They had plenty of the 2-packs selling for $13 each. Now that's a pretty nice mark-up! Oh, well, guess I'll wait.

The TRU in Freehold had the Hoth adventure 4-pack (the nicest of the bunch IMO). Still, with the way their hanging around, I'll wait for some sort of clearance.

I also picked up the ROTJ Luke Jedi from the Target in Freehold. Pretty nice figure if you keepthem MOC like I do.

Good luck all. :)

buchananRC96
09-15-2003, 05:10 PM
Went over to the Target at Menlo Park This morning ,
Found the following

Cinema Scenes $20Jedi Council p2 of 2 (Phantom Menance as the movie it is associated with, makes sense though since Depa, Yareel, and Yaddle are in it)
Geonosis War Room p2 of 2

Clone Wars Figures too
Rambo Yoda/ with flying frisbee chair
Anakin
ARC Trooper

And the vehicles
Repulic Gunship (Redeco)
Jedi Starfighter (redeco)
AAT

Just to Chat I was over in London and Paris last week and I saw every single wave and character that I can't seem to find over here (sure they all have a giant sticker in a half dozen languages covering the back of the packaging)
put it was a pleasure to actually see the Trash Compactor Scenes, It was nice to actually see more then one of Total control Mace, to actually see the Padawans. and I swear if the dollar wasn't so bad against the pound sterling and the Euro I would've had a suitcase of those figures

I miss being able to go to the stores and looking around a little bit and thinking about what I might spend the some of my next paycheck on. anytime I see anthing anymore I feel like I have to buy it now because there is a good chance I won't see it again.

smurfvader
09-16-2003, 07:40 PM
Swung by East Brunswick TRU today and found Secret Amidala, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Aayla, the 2 padawan 2 packs, Han (gold packaging) Darth Maul (Gold Packaging), Leia (Gold Packaging), Barris and Lama Su.

JIm

Dar Basra
09-17-2003, 04:30 PM
Swung by East Brunswick TRU today and found Secret Amidala, Wat Tambor, Coleman Trebor, Aayla, the 2 padawan 2 packs, Han (gold packaging) Darth Maul (Gold Packaging), Leia (Gold Packaging), Barris and Lama Su.Are you kidding me? I stop by there at least once a week and never find anything new in there. Guess that's what I get for only stopping by in the evenings.

Jordashebasics
09-17-2003, 06:01 PM
May's Landing TRU still has a handful of the 12 inch Han, Lando and AT-ST driver. If anyone is looking to get ahold of them, mail me and we'll work something out-
jdollak@hotmail.com
Target by Hamilton Mall had one of each of the 2nd cinema scenes, and I picked those up.

bkeddinger
09-19-2003, 10:36 AM
My wife just picked up the Jedi Council and Genosis War Room 3 packs (both 2 of 2) from the Target in Brick. Still no replenishment of the Wal-Mart Clone Wars 2-packs. I think that the Howell Wal-mart is stinky and I look forward to the New Target to crush it into the dust (Opeing in October).

bkeddinger
09-20-2003, 07:55 PM
My family and I took a trip to Bloomsburg, PA to visit the World Famous Bloomsburg Fair. On top of finding PA's largest pumpkin, we also managed to find the Walmart Clone Wars two packs that are extremely difficult to find in my area (Howell, NJ). They're pretty nice (Great Value) but I was a little disappointed at the card backs. They don't even have the character bios on the back. I thought that I'd be able to get away from buying duplicates of Yoda, Anakin, and the ARC Trooper by picking up the two-packs instead of the single figure version, but now it looks like I'll need to pick up these guys as well.

Jordashebasics
09-26-2003, 01:37 PM
Battle of Hoth 4-pack just found at TRU in Eatontown. Nice set. Plenty of them.

evenflow
09-26-2003, 04:45 PM
Found the Hoth pack at the Toys R Us in North Bergen.

Also, i found the 12 inch Gamorrean Guard at a KB, first time i have ever seen it so i picked it up.

smurfvader
09-26-2003, 11:28 PM
The Target in menlo today had one each of all 4 cinema scenes. I bought the series 2 set and left behind series one.

JIm

Jordashebasics
10-01-2003, 02:54 PM
TRU in mays landing has a whole bunch of red battle droids.
I also found one of each of the anakin/dooku speeder bikes. I'm not interested in these, but if someone wants them, let me know.
jdollak@hotmail.com

smurfvader
10-08-2003, 05:14 PM
I stopped by the Wal-Mart in Old Bridge on Monday and saw the strangest thing. Apparently they had some POTF stuff lying around in the back and finaly put them out on the floor. There was a Dewback w/Sandtrooper, Luke on Speederbike, Jabba's Dancers cinema scene and the Death Star that opened up and has Darth Vader sitting in it.
I stopped by agin today and they still had the cinema scene and Luke on Speederbike. the only bad thing is that they are full price.

JIm

Ps Targets are getting the A-Wing and 12" leia on speederbike in store as I write this. Here are the dpci #'s in case you want one.
A-Wing 087 06 0688
Leia 087 06 0686

Jordashebasics
10-11-2003, 03:20 PM
Target in Middletown has some of the Clone Wars figures - Anakin, Yoda, and there was one ARC trooper left which I picked up. There may have been another buried somewhere below the display though. There was also a single Padme Droid Factory.
Target in Ocean - nothing new.
TRU in Hazlet - nothing new.
TRU in Eatontown - nothing new.

bobafett07728
10-13-2003, 11:42 AM
I stopped by the Wal-Mart in Old Bridge on Monday and saw the strangest thing. Apparently they had some POTF stuff lying around in the back and finaly put them out on the floor. There was a Dewback w/Sandtrooper, Luke on Speederbike, Jabba's Dancers cinema scene and the Death Star that opened up and has Darth Vader sitting in it.
I stopped by agin today and they still had the cinema scene and Luke on Speederbike. the only bad thing is that they are full price.

This was very interesting to me, being that this is a new store that opened during the POTJ days (maybe even later.) Someone must have just returned them, and got some store credit. They aren't very "valuable" pieces, so maybe they just wanted to get some new stuff, and didn't know of another way to get rid of them. Way back when I worked at a TRU, we would get older stuff returned during the xmas shopping craze. In December 97, I scored a Orange Card LS Ben, Boba Fett Half-Circles, and a couple more common Orange Card figs. They were all returned, and happend to end up in my re-shop cart. They were full price, but that was much less than market value at the time. I got a tan-vested Luke the same way, a different time. Sometimes you never know what you'll find at the stores.

smurfvader
10-14-2003, 04:42 PM
The KB in south Plainfield today had the Clone Wars value packs.

JIm

Jordashebasics
10-15-2003, 07:14 PM
TRU down in Mays Landing has a whole bunch of Rebel Troopers, Tusken Raiders, Imperial Officers, Red Battle Droids, etc.
If anyone is still looking for these, mail me, and we'll sort something out.
jdollak@hotmail.com

bobafett07728
10-16-2003, 12:14 PM
TRU down in Mays Landing has a whole bunch of Rebel Troopers, Tusken Raiders, Imperial Officers, Red Battle Droids, etc.
If anyone is still looking for these, mail me, and we'll sort something out.
jdollak@hotmail.com

How far is Mays Landing from Freehold? I could use a Red Haired Rebel Trooper, and a Blonde Imperial Officer.

Jordashebasics
10-16-2003, 01:00 PM
I'd say it's about an hour's drive.
Parkway south to exit 44, turn right at the end of that exit ramp when it T's, then follow that road for awhile, past the airport, into a business area. When you see the Borders on the right, get in the right hand lane, and follow that until you can right turn onto Black Horse Pike.... if you want directions, email me, but otherwise, I can take a look sometime next week and see if any of those ones are there.
jdollak@hotmail.com

bobafett07728
10-16-2003, 01:37 PM
I'd say it's about an hour's drive.
Parkway south to exit 44, turn right at the end of that exit ramp when it T's, then follow that road for awhile, past the airport, into a business area. When you see the Borders on the right, get in the right hand lane, and follow that until you can right turn onto Black Horse Pike.... if you want directions, email me, but otherwise, I can take a look sometime next week and see if any of those ones are there.
jdollak@hotmail.com

Thanks. . . I may venture to those parts this weekend. My normal treasure hunting ventures are getting tired. . .

Jordashebasics
10-16-2003, 02:09 PM
All of the basic stores are easy to get to in a single trip in this area-
first, continuing from where I left off last time-
you go up black horse pike, moving over to the second-to-left lane. After three or four lights, there is an exit lane to turn into a Wal-mart parking lot. If you go in the direction the Wal-mart is facing, you can reach the TRU. If you cross Black Horse Pike directly across from the TRU, you can reach the Hamilton Mall, which has a KB on the lower level. If you exit the Mall from the side perpendicular to Black Horse Pike - the road you initially came in on, and turn left out of there, there is a shopping plaza on the right, which has a Target there. From there, you can follow the directions you took from the parkway to this area without any difficulty. The Parkway North entrance is just past where you exited parkway south.
If you'd like further clairfication...go for it.

Jordashebasics
10-16-2003, 02:11 PM
Also, in stopping at the TRU here this morning - I saw two copies of the unleashed Luke and Obi Wans.

smurfvader
10-20-2003, 05:26 PM
I went on a run Sturady and found the following:
Target- Manalapan saw the Hailfire droid, Geonosian Starfighter and A-wing. Also I picked up a LT. Dan F. and saw someone walking away with a WA-7.
Target - Howell Nothing new in the way of SW, but I did pick up 2 Spider-Man Movie figures for $1.72 each and a MOTU Slime Pit for $7.50.

JIm

bobafett07728
11-05-2003, 11:53 AM
Stopped at the Toys R Us in Eatontown this morning (10:30) on the way to work. They had the new Padme Ceremony assortment. I already preordered this case, so I left them all there. Padme, Aayla, Bariss, Yoda & Chain, Ashla & Jempa. . . it looked as if no one had touched them yet. If you are looking for these. . . this may be a place to stop. They also got in three cases of the Clone Wars Deluxe. I needed a Jedi 3-Pack, and a Clone Trooper 3-Pack, so I was pretty psyched!!! All of the Clone Trooper packs had a yellow trooper, and two standard. . . also came with a warning sticker on the top right. These should also be there if anyone is looking. They had some of the newer vehicles, too, but I wasn't interested inthem, and didn't take a good look. What was interesting, though, is that the Hasbro guy was there, and he told me some interesting things. He told me that the Deluxe cases he put out were no longer shipping, and that I was lucky to get them. Hasbro is only shipping the Durge assortment now. He also said that he used to be able to get his new figures straight from Hasbro, but has resorted to pre-ordering them on e-tailers, as I told him I'd been doing. WOW, distribution is so poor that Hasbro employees can't get the new figures. . . this surprised me. Anyway, this Toys R Us should be a good place to stop if you are in the hunting mood today.

If anyone REALLY wants any of the figures I mentioned, I can try to stop by after work (6:00.) Maybe we can work out a trade of somesort. Happy Hunting!!!!

Oh yeah. . I forgot to mention. . . they still have plenty of Zuttons available here, too!!!!!!!!!!

bkeddinger
11-06-2003, 08:50 AM
Has anybody seen the 2nd wave of Clone Wars figures yet? The closes I came was the Durge Deluxe figure I found at the TRU in Freehold.

Thanks. :happy:

Jordashebasics
11-07-2003, 09:28 PM
Made several stops today.
TRU in Eatontown doesn't have anything new at all. No basic figures from 03. They did have plenty of the Destroyer Droid launcher, and a few of the battle droid 3-packs. Plenty of the geonosian fighters.

Target in Ocean, nothing new.
Comics Plus had the bonus packs, but going for 15 apiece.
Target in Middletown - several of the basic clone wars figures. They DID have a Mace and one Obi-Wan. I didn't pick either up.
TRU in Middletown - one gold card Leia. Nothing else new.
and KB in Shrewsbury plaza - two deluxe clone wars clone w/speeder bike. Didn't pick either up. They also had two Aayla Secura on the pegs.

bkeddinger
11-11-2003, 09:57 AM
I just picked up a red ARC trooper at the Howell Walmart this morning. Anybody know what the case assortment was that this guys shipped in? Any of the 2nd wave of clone wars figures shipping with him. There were no remnants of those figures anywhere, but plenty of the 1st wave (Yoda, Anakin, Blue Arc Trooper).

Thanks. ;)

bobafett07728
11-11-2003, 12:16 PM
I just picked up a red ARC trooper at the Howell Walmart this morning. Anybody know what the case assortment was that this guys shipped in? Any of the 2nd wave of clone wars figures shipping with him. There were no remnants of those figures anywhere, but plenty of the 1st wave (Yoda, Anakin, Blue Arc Trooper).

Thanks. ;)

Damn. . . were there any more left. I could try to swing that way after the Clone Wars Cartoon tonight. Ah. . . what am I thinking. . . by then they'll all be at "The Comic Store." :rolleyes:

bkeddinger
11-12-2003, 01:20 PM
Damn. . . were there any more left. I could try to swing that way after the Clone Wars Cartoon tonight. Ah. . . what am I thinking. . . by then they'll all be at "The Comic Store." :rolleyes:

Ahhhhh... So you've also whitnessed the migration of Wal-Mart's Star Wars figures to that wretched Comic Store! It's a nice store, but I wish they'd get their supply from some other source and leave Wal-Mart's figures alone. It's particularly bad when there's a Wal-Mart exclusive (i.e. Clone Wars 2 packs). Wal-Mart's Price - $4.77, Comic Store's Price - $15.00. And yep, they bought every single one of those 2 packs (1st and only shipment). :mad:

I'm thinking that the red ARC troopers might be unwanted since I think that they're shipping with the second wave of clone wars figure (Mace, Obi, etc...) which were nowhere to be found (i.e. comic store).

Last night's Clone Wars episode made me really happy that I picked up that Red ARC Trooper. He really kicks butt! :D

Thanks

bobafett07728
11-12-2003, 01:39 PM
That Comic Store has been notorious for plundering that WalMart for a LONG time now. I was so excited to hear that a new Target was opening up, and then I realized that it would also fall to the same fate. Its unforunate, but its also a LARGE part of the collecting hobby. I try not to let it get to me, but when I go to WalMart / Target looking for some exclusive Star Wars merchandise I never find it. But, if I stop into the comic store, they have a plentiful supply, at an impressive markup. Even though they are two of my local stores, I usually drive to other Targets/WalMarts cause I feel I have a better chance of finding something I want.

Last night's Clone Wars episode made me really happy that I picked up that Red ARC Trooper. He really kicks butt!

AMEN!!! Made me wish I had him, and wish he came with two blasters, instead of that blaster rifle. He was really "John Wayne"ing it with those two blasters last night. . . friggin' awesome!!!!!

BTW. . . have you been to the Manalapan Target in the past couple weeks? Is it me, or does it seem like someone unloaded a bunch of $1.99 KB figures there? The pegs were empty. . . KB runs the sale. . . and now the pegs are full of figures Target hasn't had, but KB has plenty of (Teemto, Lot Dodd, Padme Arena, etc.). . . hmmmmmmmm.
What sucks is that these figs are cloggin' up the chance of any new figs hitting the shelves. Grrrrrrr!!!!!

bkeddinger
11-15-2003, 12:29 PM
I just made the rounds in the Freehold area. The only thing I found of interest was Anakin's Jedi Starfighter at the Target in Manalapan. Pretty nice actually. Good hunting all. :happy:

bkeddinger
11-19-2003, 11:55 AM
I struck the motherload this morning at the new Target in Howell (Rt 9). I picked up 6 new figures (Obi-Wan Night CLub, Elan Sleezbaggano, Bail Organa, Fan Figure Concept Stormtrooper, Padme Tatooine, and Imperial Dignatary). They also had about 6 of the Anakin Jedi Starfighters. Good luck if you're in the area.

:p

smurfvader
11-19-2003, 04:53 PM
For some reason I had trouble logging on yesterday. Here's what I found yesterday:
WM Linden- They had the following figures
Clone Wars: Durge, Obi-Wan, Asajji, mace
saga: Elian, Imp. Dig (I don't know which one), concept Trooper, Ayy Vida, Emperor and Bail Organa.
They also had the new Marvel Legends minus Skull and Blade.

Today: WM in Old bridge - Nothing in the way of Star Wars, but they do have the new ML series 5 minus Skull and Blade.

JIm

bobafett07728
12-03-2003, 12:04 PM
Stopped by the Eatontown TRU on the way to work (10:00 am.) They had just put out a case of the new Ultra figures. I picked up a set for myself and left the rest. I believe there was at least on of each left. . . I didn't check though. Nothing else as far as new figures, vehicles, etc. They also had a Han Solo Unleashed, and the Jedi Luke Unleashed Wave. I don't collect the Unleashed, so I wasn't sure which was good, or what. . . they should all be there for a little while, at least. Happy Hunting!!!!!!

bkeddinger
12-10-2003, 07:54 AM
I just picked up the new Ultra Figures from the TRU in Eatontown as well. They are fantastic! I'm looking forward to more of this wave in the near future. On another note, the new Target in Howell has a few of their exclusive A-wings on the shelf. Selling price for these are $19.99 each. They're rather nice and come in a smart looking window package.

Good luck!

bobafett07728
12-10-2003, 12:20 PM
I just picked up the new Ultra Figures from the TRU in Eatontown as well. They are fantastic! I'm looking forward to more of this wave in the near future. On another note, the new Target in Howell has a few of their exclusive A-wings on the shelf. Selling price for these are $19.99 each. They're rather nice and come in a smart looking window package.

Good luck!

I just stopped there as well, and picked up the Deluxe Durge. It seems like Wednesday is a good day to stop at this TRU. The Hasbro representative is there, and he makes a good effort to get the newest SW stuff out. Three straight weeks, I've gotten something there on the way to work. . . it doesn't get more convenient than that! Happy Hunting!!!!

DarkArtist
12-11-2003, 11:00 AM
Just picked up General Riekan and C-3PO with escape pod from the Old Bridge Walmart - no Wampa :mad: :mad: Hoping to find one soon.
Also picked up a very damaged Saga Hoth Luke from the Target in Milltown. Around Thanksgiving I picked up both the new Clone Trooper and Speeder Bike as well as Durge and Speeder at Suncoast Video in East Brunswick Mall.:D :D

MrMet
12-11-2003, 10:07 PM
Just picked up General Riekan and C-3PO with escape pod from the Old Bridge Walmart - no Wampa :mad: :mad: Hoping to find one soon.
Also picked up a very damaged Saga Hoth Luke from the Target in Milltown. Around Thanksgiving I picked up both the new Clone Trooper and Speeder Bike as well as Durge and Speeder at Suncoast Video in East Brunswick Mall.:D :D

Kaybee toys (of all places, home of the peg warmers for me usually) in Menlo park mall had all 3 of the deluxe figures earlier today. Reiken, wompa and 3P0

DarkArtist
12-16-2003, 08:18 AM
Just picked up the Wampa from the North Brunswick, Walmart. One Saturday the Old Bridge Walmart had a couple of Hoth Luke's, three R-3PO's and about four Hoth Soliders, and the variant Han Solo with Brown Hoth coat as well as several re-issures on the saga gold cards. :) :) :) Christmas has come early.

smurfvader
12-27-2003, 07:59 PM
Stopped in at the Target in Manalapan and spotted the newly packaged LOTR figures. They didn't have any of the new characters, just the reissues.

JIm

smurfvader
12-28-2003, 07:17 PM
Well Christmas came a little late this year. I stopped in at Wal-Mart in Old Bridge this morning and much to my surprise I found a ton of stuff.
LOTR: TABA box set 28.72$
LOTR trilogy figures 6 Aragorn, 3 Pipin w/armour, 3 Harad Archers 4.97
Marvel Legends
Urban Legends Box 28.72
X-Men 33.33
Hulk
2 Joe Fixit, 2 Savage Hulk, 2 Smart Hulks 6.88
X-Men
5 Wolverines, 1 Archangel 6.88

JIm

Jordashebasics
01-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Surprising find today at TRU in Hazlet-
On the pegs, plenty of unleashed Yoda and Han.
Not with the SW display, but - when facing the SW display, turn around. There's an island that you'll be facing. On the side of that, there are some SW things on pegs. I found a few clone army with green troops, there was at least one jedi army as well.
In the storage space above the SW display, there was a case of POTJ figures - BoShek, Teebo, R4-M9.
Nothing at Target in Middletown - they've mostly just had the deluxe figures warming the pegs, tons of lightsabers, the cinema scenes, but no basic figures. They have gotten a few shipments of the animated figures though, but those have been selling well.

smurfvader
01-26-2004, 06:02 PM
Check your local Suncoast if you're a LOTR fan. They have the box set of There and Back Again for half price. I've seen it at the one in Monmouth Mall and East Brunswick.

jiM

Jordashebasics
02-05-2004, 04:05 PM
I've been working on clearing up the KRU stores that are closing, so over the past couple days, I've checked TRUs in Lawrenceville on route 1, East Brunswick, and Freehold.
East Brunswick had tons of Elors (fan choice #1) as well as the normal stuff. One damaged Obi Wan nightclub on the rack.
Freehold had nothing of interest.
Neither did Lawrenceville.
But TRU in Eatontown had some newer stuff as of Wednesday morning - I saw one unleashed Yoda and Boba Fett.
I've also seen the 12 inch Lando/Han/AT-ST driver at most of these places.

bkeddinger
02-15-2004, 06:56 PM
I hit the Motherload at two Wal-Mart's this past Friday. I nabbed a total of 8 new figures from the Captain Antilles/Jabba's Palace wave. On top of that I also found the Ultimate Jabba the Hutt and Court Dinesens(sp) figures. The new Wal-Mart on Rt 66 in Ocean really has been doing alright in my book. Good luck. :)

smurfvader
02-15-2004, 09:38 PM
I got Killer Croc today at Target in Middletown and Boscovs in Monmouth Mall.

jiM

Jordashebasics
02-16-2004, 03:56 PM
Stopped at Target in Ocean, and TRU in Eatontown.
Both had throne room duel Vaders and Lukes, Boba Fetts and Snowtroopers.
I looked for the Walmart in Ocean on 66, and I don't see it. Where is it in relation to the Target nearby?

MrMet
02-16-2004, 05:48 PM
Stopped at Target in Ocean, and TRU in Eatontown.
Both had throne room duel Vaders and Lukes, Boba Fetts and Snowtroopers.
I looked for the Walmart in Ocean on 66, and I don't see it. Where is it in relation to the Target nearby?

Man i have still yet to see an actual snowtrooper from 03, might have to trek all the way out there

Jordashebasics
02-17-2004, 03:37 PM
Target in Middletown - very, very little. 3 ultra reekins, 1 ultra 3PO. Several cinema scenes (mostly the first wave). Two animated Dooku. A couple gunships and geonosian fighters.

TRU in Hazlet - They've more recently opened up a few cases of BoShek, Teebo, and R4-M9. There are also some Zuttons and Queen Amidala's mixed in. There was one gold card on the rack - a Padme Wedding. The rest were pegwarmers from 2002 (Dexter, teemto, etc) Plenty of Gunships. There was at least one unleashed Boba Fett, and one unleashed Sideous, among a few Padme and Anakins.
K-Mart (right across the street from the TRU in Hazlet) - an excellent find. They had almost exclusively gold cards. Mostly hall-of-fame. There was Vader death star clash, Stormtrooper death star chase, C-3PO - Death Star Rescue, Yoda - Geonosis, Hall of fame Chewie....HOF R2...
There were about 2 of each.
2 Deluxe Durge, 2 deluxe clones with speeder bike (clone wars version) 2 clone trooper builder packs (just white)

bkeddinger
02-23-2004, 10:53 AM
Target in Middletown - very, very little. 3 ultra reekins, 1 ultra 3PO. Several cinema scenes (mostly the first wave). Two animated Dooku. A couple gunships and geonosian fighters.

TRU in Hazlet - They've more recently opened up a few cases of BoShek, Teebo, and R4-M9. There are also some Zuttons and Queen Amidala's mixed in. There was one gold card on the rack - a Padme Wedding. The rest were pegwarmers from 2002 (Dexter, teemto, etc) Plenty of Gunships. There was at least one unleashed Boba Fett, and one unleashed Sideous, among a few Padme and Anakins.
K-Mart (right across the street from the TRU in Hazlet) - an excellent find. They had almost exclusively gold cards. Mostly hall-of-fame. There was Vader death star clash, Stormtrooper death star chase, C-3PO - Death Star Rescue, Yoda - Geonosis, Hall of fame Chewie....HOF R2...
There were about 2 of each.
2 Deluxe Durge, 2 deluxe clones with speeder bike (clone wars version) 2 clone trooper builder packs (just white)

Thanks for the heads-up on these figures. I made a run up that way yesterday, but was unfortunately too late. I was only looking for the HOF Vader as he is the only non-previously carded figure in that line. On my way back home, I stopped by the K-Mart in Eatontown/Long Branch. To my suprise, I found my very own Vader sitting right there in the rack (Last one). The card had a bad bend/crease in the upper right corner, but I picked it up anyway. Maybe I can do a little damage control with the card.

Thanks again!

PS. I'd also like to pick up the HOF C-3PO, but can't seem to find him anywhere. Any guesses?

Jordashebasics
02-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Target in Middletown - Very little. Two deluxe generals, one deluxe 3PO. About 4 or 5 each of Dooku and Durge animated. About 3 Clone Wars Jedi Starfighters, one Geonosian Fighter.
About 5 or so lightsabers. About 6 of the cinema scenes.

TRU in Hazlet - They got a couple cases of gold cards! Mostly Yoda/Chian, Ashla/Jempa, Imperial Dignitaries, a few Ack-med Beqs. 3 Han Unleashed. About 3 or 4 of each of the Deluxe General/3PO, 1 deluxe Wampa. One Droid Army builder. One deluxe Yoda w/Super Battle Droid. (Prices down to 6.98, I think) A handful of Aayla and Barris Offee, on gold cards.

Kmart in Hazlet - Still some of the gold card repacks. Yoda, Han, Leia (Captive) 3 Durge w/speeder bike, a few clones with speeder bike. The only thing that was new to my eyes was the Luke Tatooine mission (I think that's it)

Jordashebasics
03-01-2004, 04:28 PM
TRU in Eatontown - Plenty of Boba Fett PoCs, several brown coat Han Hoth, several Luke Throne Room, Vader Throne, and Snowtroopers. A couple Anakin Secret Ceremony. 4 of each of this wave of unleashed - 4 Lukes, 4 Chewie, 4 Clones. 4 Han Unleashed as well.

Kmart in West Long Branch - two small displays on opposite sides of the same isle. There was one deluxe durge, one gold card Chewie, gold card Anakin Hangar Duel, gold card Leia, Han, Yoda.

KB in Shrewsbury Plaza - Nothing new, but I don't think I've reported on it before. Plenty of Padme weddings. One Yoda/Chian, one Wat Tambor. Two or three Aayla Secura. Tons of 2002 basic figures. Noteworthy - the Padmes, previously selling for 6.99, are marked down to 2.99 now. Same with Aayla and the other newer ones.
There were two Hoth Troopers - except they were on horrible cards. After a little examination, I found that neither was the correct figure. One was the Hoth Trooper that came with the target accessory set, the other one is a hoth trooper with the goggles down over his eyes. Both had clearly been returned, as their blaster accessories were missing, and the bubble had been stapled back down. (Those were still marked up at 6.99)

skeeziks22
03-01-2004, 05:51 PM
A note of interest about the snowtrooper, Luke (duel), and Vader (duel)... the ones shipping now are a variant version of the original. The card back is the same (gold stripe etc), but the arrangement of the numbers on the bubble insert is different and the UPC has changed. I found that out when trying to return the first one I got for a newer better condition one later... the bar codes didn't match so now I have two of each.

In Alaska I recently found the Hoth wave... again. Brown coat Han Hoth (still haven't seen the Blue coat on gold stripe card yet), Boba, etc...

Nothing newer than the Hoth wave and still have never seen Elan, Obi bar, Ayy, McQuarrie trooper, clone wars saesae, poseable trooper, red ARC...

MrMet
03-02-2004, 08:23 PM
Found yesterday at the Target in Somerville/Bridgewater 5 of the A-wings with pilot in the clearance isle marked down to 9.98, Also found the snowtrooper i have been searching out since last year( he was full price). I bought one A wing and left the other 4. I thought it was a great deal for basically the price of a deluxe fig. Check those Target clearance isles, these were no where near the toys...........

MrMet
03-07-2004, 08:41 AM
Target in Milltown has zero saga figures, but has the entire new wave of animated figs.

DarkArtist
03-20-2004, 04:00 PM
Walmart of Old Bridge had a few new figures on the pegs. Haven't seen one new figure since Christmas.
Picked up Captain Antilles, Dutch Vander, Jan Dodonna, TIE Fighter Pilot and Lando Skiff Guard. I have still yet to see Holo Luke, R2-D2, R1-G1 or any of the other figure from the Palace Wave.

Indysolo007
03-25-2004, 08:25 PM
For those of you who havent gotten the cinema scenes or Zam and Anakin's speeders KB has them on sale. The three packs are now $7.99 and the speeders are $7.99 at the KB Toys in Phillipsburg.

DarkArtist
04-03-2004, 07:11 PM
Walmart Old bridge had a couple Jabba's and Deluxe Kamino Confrontation Jango's in stock, East Brunswick Toys R Us had the Deluxe Obi Wan Kamino.

bkeddinger
04-15-2004, 08:38 AM
The HOF figures are showing up at Targets in my area. This past Monday, I picked up the elusive C-3PO from the Target in Howell. Other than that, it's been quite dry for some time now. I still haven't found Jabba's Palace Luke, or J'Quelle. Any advice?

bobafett07728
04-15-2004, 11:24 AM
Other than that, it's been quite dry for some time now. I still haven't found Jabba's Palace Luke, or J'Quelle. Any advice?

This area has been so dry, for so long, I've resorted to preordering the case assortments. It takes away the fun of the "hunt", but at least I'm sure I'll get the figures. I had such a problem with much of the Clone Wars Assortments, that I had to go this route. I still hit the shelves for exclusives, vehicles, Ultra's, etc., but for the basic figures its Mr. Postman.

BTW, I have an assortment on the way (who knows when it will arrive), but I believe I will have an extra Jabba's Palace Luke, and J'Quelle. When they arrive, and I can confirm this. . . if you are still in need maybe we can work something out. I'll keep you posted, and good luck on your hunts!!!!

bkeddinger
04-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Boba...
Sounds good to me. You wouldn't by chance happen to have an extra Clone Wars Kit Fisto? He's the only figure from that line that I'm currently missing. Let me know whether you're thinking of trade or cash...

In other News, I stopped by the Target in Ocean Twp this morning and there was an entire set of the HOF figures. I picked up the Vader and Stormtrooper, but left the C-3PO and others.

bobafett07728
04-16-2004, 01:18 PM
I only have one Kit Fisto. I couldn't find any of that wave at retail, so I resorted to a Sci-Fi Show. That was the wave that did it in for me. All pre-orders from that point on.

When I get the figures I'll let you know. :)

DarkArtist
05-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Walmart of Old Bridge was fully stocked with the Hall of Fame Assortment as well as Deluxe Ewok with Glider. No Jabba's Court figures yet. Still looking for the Tatoonie Transistion droid as well as the Star Destroyer Set, and Endor Waves.

MrMet
06-08-2004, 08:25 PM
I guess Jersey has been dead for everyone huh!!!

Ziggymd24
06-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Ahoy folks,

The Toys R Us at the Wayne Hills Mall (in Wayne) currently has a glut of the silver clone troopers on the pegs. The K-Mart in the same shopping center still has some General Jan's, if anyone's interested.

Later.

Ziggymd24
06-28-2004, 03:28 PM
Toys R Us at the Wayne Hills Mall currently has the OTC Vader's TIE Fighter, X-Wing, and standard TIE Fighter on the shelves. And oddly enough, the Episode II Sneak Preview wave from POTJ.

MrMet
08-29-2004, 09:02 AM
Jersey is as dry as Tatooine!!! :mad:

DarkArtist
08-29-2004, 07:45 PM
Just picked up the exclusive K_Mart Cantina set up in Scotch Plains. Was excited to see this set, but I am at pleased with the overall detail. First since we already have three staright bar bases we really should have been treated to possibly two straight sections and one curved. Second the paint job on Wuher is HORRID. He looks like a pig in mud. The orignal figure was fine, why change. The new sculpt of Dr Evazan is alright but his waist is unportionate to his body, results of either Slim Fast or Atkins? lol lol K'With is alright right but I seriously hope Hasbro intends to raise the bar on these and perhaps give us new figures and not just rehash of the old. The second set is really not getting me excited to hunt for since it is all rehash. :mad:

MrMet
10-11-2004, 12:45 PM
Found all of the Return Of the Jedi VOTC at walmart in Hamilton. Even a few Darth Vaders on the shelves if any of you need them. They also had several Wickets from the OTC line but i was never a big fan of ewoks so i left them all.

DarkArtist
10-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Just found the OTC carded versions of the Endor Wave, Han, Madine and Lando. In think I prefer this form of packaging as compared to the saga versions. These figures are all pretty cool but still have no idea as to why Hasbro decided to make the Han AT-ST figure ? We really never see Han in the uniform, we only see his head with the pilot helmet. Either way it is a cool figure and can be used for either that scene in Jedi or the possibilities of EXPANDED UNIVERSE.........

DarkArtist
11-01-2004, 08:23 PM
Just found the New Y-Wing at the Toys R Us in Elizabeth as well as the silver anniversary Vader and the Vintage C-3PO. I think the Threepio is absolutely Horrible, definately not worth the $10 price tag. The Y-wing is alright but the main body is too chrome like, would have been better if Hasbro gave it some battle scaring and sounds.

Kidhuman
08-09-2005, 12:21 PM
Ok,

over the weekend in Atlantic City, I found 51-53 and wave 3 of the Titaniums at the WM on 322 in Egg Harbor Township. Had some of the Titaniums left. The TRU and Target had nada in the same area.