PDA

View Full Version : Central California Just Found

Jaina Solo
04-03-2005, 12:02 PM
Yes, guys, there's a middle to CA, not just a north and south. :) And I've seen at least one other board member from my area, so I thought we could use a thread.

I went to Target, Wal-Mart, and Toys'R'Us yesterday. I hit the Target nearest me, but there wasn't much left by about 9:00 yesterday, so nothing to report there, sorry.

The Clovis Wal-Mart had a TON of stuff yesterday. I just wish they hadn't put all the figs in those damn boxes for the tent sale. They started out sorted by figure, with every figure having its own row in the box, but that didn't last real long. It's probably a nightmare trying to find anything in there by now, but they had a ton of the first Anakin and a lot of the semi-Goth looking one. They also had Spinning Action Yoda, and a few Chancellor and Emperor Palpatines. They've also got a TON of the deluxe figures, everybody but Grievous. There was a pallet of Darth Tater, all of the board games, and another pallet of Galactic Heroes. They also have the Titanium ships, mostly the EPIII ships, not too many from the older movies.

The Clovis TRU is pretty cleaned out, but they did still have a couple things. The Sidious 12" figure, a bunch of vehicles (i didn't look too closely at these, sorry), Legos, etc.