PDA

View Full Version : Anyone think this is a good idea?

General_Grievous
04-03-2005, 09:36 PM
I was thinking about buying three or four extra Agen Kolar figures to use his cloak for my other Jedi figures, like Mace Windu, Plo Koon, Kit Fisto and Saesee Tiin. Do you guys think I should pull through with this idea? :confused:

jimmymiro12
04-03-2005, 09:44 PM
Yes it might be. It depends if the fit. If they do I would think about it then.

PS- I wouldn't mind either if you could send me a free lightsber that comes with him.

Thanks,
jimmy M

Joshkj
04-03-2005, 09:49 PM
Ya i would pay for a cloakless figure just for the heck of it to help you out.

beckmen
04-04-2005, 01:15 AM
But what about the arms? The colors won't match. You could switch out the arms and cut off the desired charecter's hand and glue them on or something (essentially what I did with Qui-Gon robed and Mace Windu to make a Sneak Preview-esque Mace Windu).

Or wait for Hasbro to release robed versions of the figs. I'm almost certain they will at least make a robed Mace.

Bacta Beast
04-04-2005, 02:19 AM
I was thinking of mixing an Egan with a VOTC Obi-Wan to create a kind of "ultimate" Obi. I like that his knees are posable even though you can't see them. I think if a person could just exchange the head and the hands, and make a few other changes, he'd be pretty close.

General_Grievous
04-04-2005, 03:24 PM
jimmymiro12 and Halofanatic- you guys will be getting PMs once I buy the Agen Kolar figures. :)

beckmen
04-04-2005, 07:45 PM
Oh, his (Egan) sleeves come off! How cool is that?

Man, I might have to do this as well...