PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jackson YODA?! Hee hee! OW!

Mace Windex
04-05-2005, 10:34 AM
This has got to be a joke! Did anyone else notice the pose on Yoda? One hand on his saber and the other grabbing his groin. C'mon! Who's idea of fun was this? Hilarious! To top it off, we also have "Drag Queen" Anakin (with mascara) and the 12 inch "Party on, Dude" Palpatine (who looks to be high or just having a great time).
Anyone else notice any funny business?
I'd post pics but I don't have the direct links.

Mace

Ji'dai
04-05-2005, 02:19 PM
Yeah, I noticed the Michael Jackson "Spinning" Yoda today at Wal-Mart. Sure enough, he's got one hand up and the other grabbing his crotch. I wonder if some Hasbro package layout designer did that intentionally.

HighLordDave
04-05-2005, 02:24 PM
[Yoda-Jacko voice=on]

"Touch my lightsaber you can. Tell your parents you will not."

[/Yoda-Jacko voice]

Mace Windex
04-05-2005, 10:10 PM
Dave,

You are TOO funny! :crazed:
Yoda Jackson:
Yes, Yes, can you feel the force FLOWING through you?" :D

MAce

JediTricks
04-05-2005, 11:42 PM
I dunno about this Yoda, but ROTS Vader's action gimmick gets a little inappropriate when you remove his lightsaber, I think that may be one of the worst. ;)

(let's keep this as clean as possible so as not to make me or another mod delete the thread please)

MaquisWarrior
04-06-2005, 03:27 AM
Drag Queen Anakin? NO! He was going to take Amidala to ROCKY HORROR at the JEDIPLEX then she went into labor....Actually IT'S ALICE COOPER ("The Night that Qui-Gon DIed").....A dark Jedi secret now you know why Vader & Co. run around in capes, tights, and masks! Amidala saw that her BIG STRONG JEDI was wearing mascara along with Deluxe Palpatine that she went back to her mother crying the whole time blaming herself! :stupid:

mabudonicus
04-06-2005, 06:30 AM
That is funny, I noticed that Yoda -jacko thing but somehow thought it was a one-of-a-kind, it really does look wrong- even if his right arm wasn't pointed up, it wouldn't be so bad, but the way it is.......

Kidhuman
04-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Think this is funny, look at Vaders hand pose on Lava Vader....