PDA

View Full Version : Hasbro Early Bird Question

cralya
04-05-2005, 02:14 PM
I just got my Early Bird package from walmart.com. The instructions say in order receive the figures , mail in the certificate with the UPC code and the original store receipt. Of course I did not get one, since it was an internet order.
I did get an invoice showing how much I paid.
I just want to make sure Hasbro will honor the invoices of the people who ordered the set by the internet. Also, does Hasbro have a ballpark estimate
of when the figures will start shipping? The package says from May to December 2005; kind of a long window.

Thanks

CR

Beast
04-05-2005, 02:23 PM
You should be fine with sending the invoice along with the order. That is basically the original store receipt after all. I doubt that Hasbro wants to make too big of a deal out of this, so I wouldn't worry about it. As for the ballpark, May - Dec 2005 is the ballpark. I wouldn't expect them until near the end of the year. Since supposedly their going to be the first figures from the line that comes after ROTS. :)

MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

cralya
04-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Thanks Jar Jar;

I appreciate the reponse; the reason I asked about when the figures would be released is because my wife and I are moving soon and I don't trust mail-forwarding.