PDA

View Full Version : Any give-away figure in E3 movie theaters?

jandino
04-05-2005, 08:58 PM
:D Is there will be a give-away figure for those going to see E3 in the movie theaters?
Thanks,
Jose Andino
Puerto Rico, USA

beckmen
04-05-2005, 09:03 PM
Have they practiced this in the past?

I mean, they should. But I don't think they ever did...

LTBasker
04-05-2005, 09:06 PM
Once with Theater Edition Jedi Luke back during the Special Editions. Who knows if they'll do anything this time around, even if they do we might not hear about it until maybe a the week of release. Like how we didn't even hear about the Wal-Mart early bird kit until it was a couple days from the 2nd.

hestep99
04-05-2005, 09:08 PM
I can remember waiting in line for ep I and wondering if there would be a giveaway but to my surprise there was nothing but I did get a KFC dinner for being first in line. It only costed me 17 hours. What a jip. Anyways that would be soooo great if they did have a give away for III but I won't be able to attend the first show. Boooo, more secondary market.

Ji'dai
04-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Yes there will be a theatre exclusive this time around - it's a small box set with six figures, each representing one film in the saga. No word on what particular figures have been chosen, but the box set will only be available at theatres in the US, and not it's territories!

Oh wait, April Fool's was four days ago...

stillakid
04-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Yes there will be a theatre exclusive this time around - it's a small box set with six figures, each representing one film in the saga. No word on what particular figures have been chosen, but the box set will only be available at theatres in the US, and not it's territories!

Oh wait, April Fool's was four days ago...

But a cool idea, nonetheless.

Dear Hasbro,

......What he said.