PDA

View Full Version : The planet that it's farthest from.

Obehave Kenobi
01-07-2002, 02:57 PM
Here's a thought. If Tattooine is such a hole in the wall planet, why do they end up there all the time? I mean, it looks like it's going to be in 5 out of 6 films. Furthermore, the only film it's not in happens to be, at this point, the best film in the series. Coincidence, you be the judge. Let me know what you think.

Of course, an ULTRA Special Edition could fix the whole Tattooine not in ESB thing:D :D

Obi-Don
01-08-2002, 08:47 PM
Maybe its becuase everybody like the sun and sand. Lord knows that on this planet there is a lot and I do mean a lot of both. Or that both Vader and Luke is from there and its where the story begins. I still go with the sun and sand.:cool: :D

GNT
01-18-2002, 04:04 AM
Originally posted by Obehave Kenobi
Furthermore, the only film it's not in happens to be, at this point, the best film in the series.

I don't know I think AOTC will give TESB a run for its money :)

Rollo Tomassi
01-19-2002, 01:31 PM
And A New Hope is the best film in the series, not ESB. So that blows your theory right out of the water.

mabudonicus
01-19-2002, 05:35 PM
Even the animated part of the christmas special was on-gasp- tatooine. Yeah, you might be on to something, depite what rollo says(ANH,ESB, they're both great, it's too bad lucas made TPM just to show that ROTJ was better than a lot of us thought) GNT, i concur, looks like the next film could be THE one....Wooooo!!!!

GNT
01-21-2002, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by mabudon
GNT, i concur, looks like the next film could be THE one....Wooooo!!!!

At least someone agrees with me :)

Sidiously Darth
01-26-2002, 12:02 AM
What if all the scenes on Tattooine revolved around Mos Eisley and Mos Espa never came up? What a boring place to live!

SithDroid
01-30-2002, 02:50 AM
It's because Luke's a surfer dude!!!! Check out his hair man. Nothing but fun in the sun and the sand. Even Anakin looks like a surfer!! It's gentice man!!!:D :crazed: