PDA

View Full Version : TRU Exclusive - Holo/Spirit Anakin Coming!?

Beast
04-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Rebelscum got the news that there may be another clearish figure coming from TRU sometime this year. And that it will either be a Hologrphic Anakin, like their current Holo Yoda -or- a Spirit Anakin, as he was seen at the end of the DVD version of Return of the Jedi. Either would be cool in my opinion, but I'd be more intrested in the ROTJ Spirit Anakin. Especially if it was made like the recent Spirit Obi-Wan from the OTC Collection. :)

Toys R Us Exclusives
Posted by Dave on April 7, 2005:

While not every detail has been revealed, we have it under good authority that there will be a clear Anakin coming soon to the house of Geoffrey. Question is, will we be getting a hologram of the young brash Jedi as he starts his descent down the dark path that will dominate his destiny for the foreseeable future, or the freshly still young apparition of a Jedi redeemed? More details as they arrive. Hats off to Rebelscum reader Matt for the picture , and an anonymous member of our community for the confirmation on the Ani, as well as mentioning something about a certain candy-influenced figure two pack expected shortly...

That's right, an M-pire two pack. While we've mentioned the chance of PVCs, this looks like we may be about to see actual articulated figures too.
MTFBWY and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Mr. JabbaJohnL
04-07-2005, 05:56 PM
If it's the ghost, I bet you and I would be the only ones to buy it, JJB. ;) :D

This sounds cool! Hopefully it'll be the ghost with accurate coloring and whatnot, but I'll take a holograph too. Hopefully it doesn't have an action feature.

CooLJoE
04-07-2005, 06:23 PM
I'm hoping holographic Anakin

My personal pic says why... :D

Kidhuman
04-07-2005, 06:38 PM
It will definitly be of Hayden no doubt, but old or young is the question.

CrossWizard
04-07-2005, 08:49 PM
My guess is that maybe it will be the Mustafar version of Anakin but without the burnt limbs.

evenflow
04-07-2005, 09:47 PM
I think George really wants us to accept Hayden at the end of ROTJ, so thats the ghostly version we will be getting.

2-1B
04-08-2005, 12:13 AM

Count me in ! :)

I'd love a Young Ghost and I'd especially love it to be frosty enough to swap into my Jedi Spirits 3pack. ;)

LTBasker
04-08-2005, 12:21 AM
I would guess it's based on the hologram transmission that the Jedi watch?

Nobody should ever make it based on that ROTJ scene...that was just horrid. :p

abell748
04-08-2005, 07:38 AM
As long as he can kneel to go with my Sidious Holo figure. I already have the loose display for these in the works. Due to some not knowing this scene, I will stop now.

JEDIpartner
04-08-2005, 09:06 AM

Actually, you can count me in on that one as well!

mephisto designs
04-08-2005, 10:43 AM
Me too, I was just wondering the other day actually if they'd ever do this. But I hope if it is a new Spirit of Anakin, that its colored like the new Spirit of Obi-wan.

DarthWaffle
04-08-2005, 11:20 AM
I'm all down for a spirit anakin as long as they give us a new yoda too. Hasbro can't leave us hanging with only two of the three spirit considering how out of place the littl blue spirit yoda would look. And for those who want classic anakin there's still the jedi 3 pack i'm sure you could find on ebay. I have it, appreciate it, but that anakin seems to be gone for good. So m'eh, What can you do other than deal with it?

hestep99
04-08-2005, 05:00 PM
I like the spirit figures and we do need hasbro to make them. We also need a Darth Sid that has the spider table holo carring accessory. That would be awsome.