PDA

View Full Version : Vader carrying case OTC ........

jwmc1971
04-07-2005, 08:46 PM
my vader case has the same figures as the cp3o case . is this normal ?? i thought that he came with boba fett and a trooper .can anyone else confirm if this is a varient or just b.s . thanks :ermm:

BoPs
04-08-2005, 02:50 AM
clone tropper and anakin . . both had the same figs . .

Slicker
04-08-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm pretty sure the 2 OTC cases came with 2 different figures apiece.

BoPs you're talking about the newly released ROTS one while the one he's talking about is the older (well nearly a year) OTC versions.

ronhudy
04-08-2005, 12:09 PM
my vader case has the same figures as the cp3o case . is this normal ?? i thought that he came with boba fett and a trooper .can anyone else confirm if this is a varient or just b.s . thanks :ermm:

My 2 boys have the OTC cases. One got the Vader, with Boba Fett and Stormtrooper. The other got C3PO which has Han and Chewie. If you got a Vader with Han and Chewie, I'd say you DEFINITELY have a variant...or do we call that an error?!:confused: I don't think it was supposed to be packaged that way...so I would call it an "error" more than a variation...at least by Tycho's definition.

jwmc1971
04-08-2005, 10:00 PM
thanks for replying ...i got the answer i needed . :D

jwmc1971
04-19-2005, 03:58 PM
not that it would get sold for atleast another 20+ yr.s BUT....i woder what this might be worth ..any sugg's on where to find a price for something like this ?? thanks , again.:nerv::nerv:

potf2x
04-19-2005, 04:07 PM
not that it would get sold for atleast another 20+ yr.s BUT....i woder what this might be worth ..any sugg's on where to find a price for something like this ?? thanks , again.:nerv::nerv:

Put it on Ebay and set an extremely high reserve, and see what the bidding goes too. Odds are the reserve will never be met so you'll be able to keep the case and get an idea of what people are willing to pay for it all at the same time. :) However it'll cost you a little $$ for posting fees, but it's a small price to pay to find out if you REALLY have something or not. Just my $.02

Lazer Brain
04-19-2005, 04:32 PM
when the OTC cases first came out i found a c3po case with 2 Han's in it, i got it just because it was an interesting error. I will just hold on to it for its trade value some where down the line.
later

Obi-wedge
05-17-2005, 10:58 PM
I noticed that with the ROTS vader case, one could easily get anakin or clonetrooper out of the vader case packagin without messing it up. One could easily take out the carded anakin and swap it for a clonetrooper and buy a case with two SA clones......talk about army building...if you could not find any SA clones anywhere.