PDA

View Full Version : Unleased & storage

hestep99
04-07-2005, 09:28 PM
I was thinking about collecting these but isn't it a strain to find enough room for all of em. Or does most ppl just collect certain ones. I bought the Maul when the line first came out but didn't get any more cause I was afraid to fill up my house too quickly.

Kidhuman
04-07-2005, 10:04 PM
Best thing for these is to buy a shelf and put it up somewhere and display thatway.

bobafrett
04-07-2005, 10:53 PM
I have mine hung by plastic hooks around my bedroom. The second set (if I buy one) is placed in various areas in my living room. I have IG-88, Jango, Aurra, Boba, and Bossk on top of my bookcase.

stillakid
04-07-2005, 11:57 PM
I buy them on clearance then toss them in the fire to keep warm during those cold winter nights. :classic:

Turbowars
04-08-2005, 12:06 AM
You too Kid, I thought I was the only one.:nerv:

stillakid
04-08-2005, 12:12 AM
You too Kid, I thought I was the only one.:nerv:

Yeah, those cold Valley nights we get over here. :D

El Chuxter
04-08-2005, 11:22 AM
Definitely on a shelf. They deserve to be opened and shown. If you have cats, though, make sure they're out of reach. Cats seem to love eating lightsabers. I had to boil my Yoda's saber for about 15 minutes to bend it back into shape. Now the teeth marks give it a really cool lighting effect. :)

megaprime33
04-08-2005, 12:28 PM
I only got 2 so far, the first set vader and the new grievous. I would definitely say get them and display them. I wanna get the first sidious that came out with the force lightning and I'm thinking about Maul. I like the connecting combo of the new anakin and obi-wan but I hate that fake fire stuff and the same goes with the Jedi luke one with that green.....whatever it is.

hestep99
04-08-2005, 11:31 PM
Definitely on a shelf. They deserve to be opened and shown. If you have cats, though, make sure they're out of reach. Cats seem to love eating lightsabers. I had to boil my Yoda's saber for about 15 minutes to bend it back into shape. Now the teeth marks give it a really cool lighting effect. :)

Pixie the cat has chewed on my maul saber. He has held up fine but sometimes I want to choke the ******* cat. Sometimes a toy is a toy and sometimes it's not. LOL!!!

Jayspawn
04-14-2005, 11:22 AM
Regretably, I have all my Unleashed in storage. I have to be select on the ones I get now because I am out of display space. When I get a "Star Wars Room" I'll have them all displayed again.

darko666
04-14-2005, 11:25 AM
i have them set up on one of my bookcases. i only collect the sith and bounty hunters. thus the next wave will be the first complete wave i will get. they look cool when they are open and dislayed.

sith_killer_99
04-14-2005, 12:31 PM
I only buy the ones I want and open them all to display loose. :D

BigBuck71
04-16-2005, 09:10 PM
Hey guys. I have some Unleashed. I really love them, almost as much as my 12" Star Wars figures. Here's the Unleashed I have so far:
1. Chewbacca
2. Obi-Wan (from Episode II)
3. Luke-Jedi
4. Mace Windu
5. Boba Fett
6. Jango Fett with young Boba Fett (from Episode II)
7. Luke-X-Wing outfit with snow base (from The Empire Strikes Back)
I hang them on my "Star Wars" wall in my living room, still sealed in their boxes. I hope someday to have my own "Star Wars" toy room to open them up and display them properly. I do have the new ROTS Unleashed on layaway at Wal-Mart now: 1. Gen. Greivous 2. Obi-Wan 3. Anakin :)