PDA

View Full Version : Figures' card insert movie photos in wrong costumes

JediTricks
04-08-2005, 05:28 PM
I had noticed this a little the other day, but now that I've seen a few figs past #24, it really has me thinking about this. On some of the cards, the figure inside doesn't match the cards' insert movie photos, specifically the costumes. The first one is Mace Windu #10, the movie photo is Sam Jackson in a Jedi robe but the figure is without one, Plo Koon #16 and Kit Fisto #22 are the same way. Agen Kolar #20 is the opposite, the figure has a robe but the movie photo doesn't, however the figure can have its robe taken off. And there's Anakin Slashing #28, with a hood up in the movie photo but the actual figure has his hood permanently down, strange because a later Anakin figure does come with his hood up. Anyway, just an odd little thing, weird photo choices on Hasbro's part.

ronhudy
04-08-2005, 05:35 PM
I had noticed this a little the other day, but now that I've seen a few figs past #24, it really has me thinking about this. On some of the cards, the figure inside doesn't match the cards' insert movie photos, specifically the costumes. The first one is Mace Windu #10, the movie photo is Sam Jackson in a Jedi robe but the figure is without one, Plo Koon #16 and Kit Fisto #22 are the same way. Agen Kolar #20 is the opposite, the figure has a robe but the movie photo doesn't, however the figure can have its robe taken off. And there's Anakin Slashing #28, with a hood up in the movie photo but the actual figure has his hood permanently down, strange because a later Anakin figure does come with his hood up. Anyway, just an odd little thing, weird photo choices on Hasbro's part.

Perhaps they were only given a specific amount of photos from the movie to choose from and not much variety...

hestep99
04-08-2005, 11:05 PM
Maybe they just used the most atmospheric picture to each individual figure. what ever that means. Peace!

beckmen
04-09-2005, 10:00 PM
Well, they probably don't care. It's the right character and pretty much the right costume.