PDA

View Full Version : Magic Mart

hestep99
04-09-2005, 03:55 PM
This chain helped me out b/t Jan-March. I didn't buy any OTC b/c I quit collecting but when I started back I was able to back track and get about 7-8 figures in the surrounding MM's in southwest Va. 5.88 a figure isn't too bad. Anyways thanks MM!

Kidhuman
04-09-2005, 05:56 PM
The thing hgere is the cosest MM to me is Tazwellm, which is 90 minutes away. I might head down to Grundy soon(next week) where they have one as well. Gonna have to stop at both of them.

hestep99
04-09-2005, 10:13 PM
I can't remember what they have but I stopped at both of them. I think they only had lando skiff, lobot, cloud car pilot. I got grundy's last obi wan. I got bossk and imperial guard in Abingdon but they only had one each. Hope this helps.

Kidhuman
04-10-2005, 08:53 AM
I want to check out to see if they have any ROTS stuff.

hestep99
04-10-2005, 04:06 PM
Let me know if they do KH, I won't be able to go there until I come home in mid may. Only a month away yeah.

ROTJLuke
05-06-2005, 09:00 AM
yea...when your out of the game for a while, the **** just builds up and piles up...I started collecting less and less...but Im restarting with the ROTS collection. I collected a few from the Gold Bar/Saga collection...and the OTC...Im gonna go back and finish up the OTC, and then Ill be straight, hah. I figure startin up with the OTC/ROTS and move onward from there. Good luck to you w/ makin up your figures you missed out on!