PDA

View Full Version : anyone have rots battle buddies

clonetrooper
04-10-2005, 10:21 AM
they are little plushes of star wars charecters, i am really looking for the clone trooper one i will tarde for it if someone can buy it i dont have much star wars going to start collecting i dont know if anyone collects simpsons figures but i have alot of the and i have alot of japanese dragon ball z figures from bandai please help me thank you

Slicker
04-10-2005, 04:57 PM
I saw a plush Clone yesterday at Target but I figured it may have been left over from the AOTC days. I'll go back and check to see if they still have it if you want.

clonetrooper
04-10-2005, 06:21 PM
yes i would like it please jsut wondering what you would like for it the only star wars thing i have so far for figures is princess leia the original power of the force in package if you can get me the clone trooper and yoda ill trade if your intrested in simpsons stuff i have ALOT

Obi-wedge
04-10-2005, 07:41 PM
I hope you are able to find one. I have not seen them since Midnoght Madness. The Clone was the first to get snatched up. My Target is keeping them up by the checkout lanes so keep your eyes open.

Slicker
04-10-2005, 07:47 PM
That's exactly where I saw the couple Clones at my Target. He's displayed with the overly gigantic PEZ dispensers and a couple of figures.

clonetrooper
04-11-2005, 09:07 AM
ok like i said if you find one ill trade stuff for it you will make out in the deal since i cant find them

Kidhuman
04-11-2005, 12:36 PM
Sorry bud, didnt see any clone buddies today.

bobafrett
04-11-2005, 09:07 PM
I found one, but I bought it for my collection, along with the Yoda, and R2 (with third leg). The only one I passed on was 3PO, but I will add him to my collection soon enough. I will also keep my eyes open for a Clonetrooper plush for you.

clonetrooper
04-12-2005, 08:38 PM
ok anyone who can help me out will be much appreciated