PDA

View Full Version : Huh?

trandoshan666
04-10-2005, 11:01 AM
I "just found" out what I have long suspected ShopKo is not a viable option for SW collecting. The other day I was in Watertown checking on Target and Wal-Mart, when I decided to hit up ShopKo to see if it had anything unique on the shelves.
What I found was that they had exactly zero ROTS figures. None. So I left the toy section and started scavenging around the store to see if there was a big display somewhere. Nope.
Then I grabbed an employee, who looked at me like I was speaking some language that didn't exist when I asked her where the ROTS toys were. Holy crap!
It seems unbelievable that large department store chains wouldn't have their shelves stocked or even have a section ready to be stocked with some of the hottest toys around.
Anyway, an unstocked store was all I found in Watertown.:cry:

2-1B
04-10-2005, 08:05 PM
It's like that in Wisconsin too, well actually the stores here are stocked but they only get an endcap or maybe two . . . and they may or may not be in the worst possible place. For me it doesn't really matter though since they charge 8.99 per figure. :rolleyes:

trandoshan666
04-11-2005, 06:52 AM
They're charging $8.99 for the ROTS figures, too? I thought that price was just for the Clone Wars figures. Wow, I guess I really won't EVER be shopping at ShopKo.