PDA

View Full Version : ROTS Script

Flyin_Solo
04-11-2005, 03:56 AM
Ok I know some of you hate the guy, but supershadow.com has what he claims to be the EPIII script...seems fluid to me.

Sith Lord 0498
04-11-2005, 06:01 AM
Hmmm....I bet he does... lol

Strange how Lucas has "finally authorized" him to release the ROTS screenplay one week after the novelizations, comic adaptations, and offical screenplay have been released to the public for purchasing!!!

I think our ol' "buddy" Supershadow has finally revealed himself for the incompetent, lying putz that he is. :D

Elliejabbapop
04-11-2005, 07:49 AM
I have the script Solo. Posted it in the Rots text section if it hasn't been taken out.

waboritas
04-11-2005, 11:51 AM
He has had that up for at least a month if not longer. Can anyone that has read the novel confirm that the summary he has follows the plot line? Looks like this will be the best of the prequels but the big question is whether or not it can surpass ROTJ. We know it won't touch ANH or ESB.

How cool is it that the story will continue with cartoons/live action? After the fantastic job they did with both Clone Wars series, I would be fine with that and would watch it especially if it follows after ROTJ. The possibillities are endless with New Jedi Order or even going pre-prequal as there will still be a lot of questions left unanswered even after Episode III.

Elliejabbapop
04-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Looks like this will be the best of the prequels but the big question is whether or not it can surpass ROTJ. We know it won't touch ANH or ESB.

That, my friend, is a simply a matter of opinion. I don't know who you are referring to, certainly that "we" doesn't include me because I never thought that ROTJ was worse than the other two, never. Hell, when I was a little girl it used to be my favourite.
It might just be that ROTS might actually shoot up to the top of your "untouchable" list.

rassmguy
04-14-2005, 10:18 PM
I think our ol' "buddy" Supershadow has finally revealed himself for the incompetent, lying putz that he is. :D

Oh, come on -- has there really ever been any doubt? I mean, really -- does ANYONE actually believe a word Supershadow says? I don't know anyone who does.

DarthAngel
04-15-2005, 12:21 AM
Oh, come on -- has there really ever been any doubt? I mean, really -- does ANYONE actually believe a word Supershadow says? I don't know anyone who does.

That guy over at Supershadow has changed his "Official" ROTS script so many times.

I think it was right after AOTC came out and he had this lame *** story about how halfway through the movie there was supposed to be an appearance by Darth Bane, and the creation of a 7 member sith council, and there was supposed to be a big clash at the end between Palpi/Vader vs. Sidious/Dooku/Bane/other sith council members. He even went so far as to say that there was a cloned Darth Maul on this sith council.

While Uncle George has done some stupid things with the PT(i.e Jar Jar, killed off Maul way to soon), and the idea of seeing another appearance by Darth Maul, while it could have been cool, there would have been way too many characters for Uncie Geroge to introduce in the last movie of the saga.

In the end we know the guy over at Supershadow is nothing more than an idiot for thinking he could fool those of us in the know.

waboritas
04-15-2005, 12:31 PM
Can anyone answer my question if his plot synopsis matches the novel? Rather read a Cliff Notes version than the whole book since the movie will be out in a month.

BanthaPoodoo
04-15-2005, 02:06 PM
Can anyone answer my question if his plot synopsis matches the novel? Rather read a Cliff Notes version than the whole book since the movie will be out in a month.

no it does not...

waboritas
04-19-2005, 05:29 PM
I quickly scanned the comic book version at Boarders on Saturday and if we are reading the same thing on his site, it was pretty darn close. Curious to see it live action. Pretty interesting story.

Lord_Setnom
04-23-2005, 12:22 AM
Don't know about supershadow but I remember the mess and wrong information we got from that source before AOTC. I posted another topic on this note, apparently someone briefly posted on some site I casually ran into just about every major event we'll see.

Not that any of that is new, actually everyone pretty much KNOWS what's going to happen. But it seems this person took it from the novel so even if it ain't official yet, I'll buy it.