PDA

View Full Version : 2x Holo Yoda to trade for Clones

Zabbaca
04-11-2005, 10:47 PM
Hi gang,

I have two extra TRU Holo yodaís to trade. I need two Clone pilots (34), Two Clone commanders (33), two Commander Bacara (49), Two AT-TE Gunners (38), or two super possible clone troopers (41). :classic: Even trade two figures for two figures. Iíll accept a mix of figures.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 11:00 AM
How is that even when Yoda cost twice as much as basic figures?

Zabbaca
04-12-2005, 12:52 PM
Hi Kid,

:classic: Well I am a fan first and foremost, so I am not in it for financial gain. I was given a rain check for a Yoda on Saturdayís Midnight Madness sale, and I received another Yoda last Sunday when I purchased an Arc-170 at TRU. I received another Yoda last night from a family friend who works for TRU Corporate here in the L.A. area.

So you see I just donít need three of this one figure.

I just want to give other Star Wars fans a chance at getting one of these exclusive characters; I am also in the process of building my collection.

:dis: Itís pretty hard to complete a collection when so many Dealers are out there buying up figures to E-bay them or sell in their stores at marked up prices.

I guess thatís the whole reason why this trading forum was started on this site in the first place, to trade between fans.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 12:56 PM
My bad, I misread it. Thought it was 1 yoda for two figs. :D :beard:

Zabbaca
04-13-2005, 07:02 PM
Hi Gang,

:D Just to make things clear for you guys and gals, i am looking to trade the exclusive Holo Yoda for Clones (not the regular clone #6, got a few of him already).

gambitguru
05-04-2005, 08:46 PM
hey zabaca you have a pm

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-22-2005, 01:16 PM
hey zabacca, will you take anything else in trade for the holo yoda's ? please let me know asap ty much joe michaels. you can reach me faster by email at mynameisjoe500@aol.com ty again and i'm looking forward to hearing back from you.

Zabbaca
05-22-2005, 01:51 PM
Hi All,

I have already traded all of my extra Yodas, so your out of luck.
Sorry.

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-22-2005, 01:53 PM
well do you have anything else to trade ? please let me know asap ty much joe michaels remember you can reach me at mynameisjoe500@aol.com