PDA

View Full Version : Kebco and Episode III Deluxe HELP!!!

jedi-cpa
04-12-2005, 10:37 AM
As many know, Kebco has been far from responsive with their customers.

They have charged me for 44 basic figures and 8 deluxe figures...trouble is, I don't know which figures they are. So I don't know what to buy elsewhere and what to wait for from Kebco.

So I come to you the experts...

I have not been paying attention to the assortments or what is even in stores...so it is time to play catch up...I will start a separate thread for the basics...but let's see how we do with the deluxe:

Kebco has charged me for 8 deluxe figures...with no more infor than that.

Are the 8 deluxe figures?:

Anakin to Vader

Papatine to sidious

Greivous secret lightsabre

Then what else? I see 12 listed in the database (not counting the meditation chamber)...was hoping someone could shed some light.

jedi-cpa
04-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Looks like Obi with battle droid is 4....4 down 4 to go.

Thanks.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 10:46 AM
check here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/forumdisplay.php?f=328)

jedi-cpa
04-12-2005, 11:15 AM
Thanks Kid...Looks like the following:

Yoda riding bug
Vader operating table
Clone with jet
and Vulture droid

YOU confirmed:
Anakin to vader, grievous and Obi

And the changing sidious...although not on your list definitely exists...so those are probably the 8...

OK...I will check your list and try to deduce the 44 basics I have been charged for.

Thanks Kid, nice work!

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 11:40 AM
I went back and added the case. The one listed is a revison. It is there now. Glad I could help.

Basic figs are probably 1-44.

jedi-cpa
04-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Ya never know...but that would be nice...if 1-44 are the ones Kebco alledgedly is going to send at their ever inflated prices...for which you guarantee yourself NOTHING.

WesleySr
04-12-2005, 02:19 PM
Is anyone else here tired of dealing with KebCo? I have had an order pending since 12/10/2004, that has been charged to my credit card. According to their website, pending means that it has been invoiced and moved into their shipping department and should be shipped within 10 days. I have been trying unsucessfully since January to get ahold of them and find out what the delay is on this order being shipped. I spent 10 or more hours last week calling their phone # without an answer. I have sent countless unanswered emails. In the words of many Star Wars characters, "I have a bad feeling about this." I have read responses that KebCo has made in other threads of these forums about their business moving and all kinds of other excuses. I have a feeling that they are getting ready to screw us all over real good. I haven't heard of anyone receiving anything from KebCo this year. Yet they still continue to charge people for their 50% deposits. BEWARE, it appears to me that they are getting ready to take our money and run. I would not be surprised if they file bankruptcy in the near future and stick it to all of us that are still waiting on our products.

HighLordDave
04-12-2005, 02:52 PM
The good news is that you can have your credit card company do a "chargeback" on any goods or services you have not actually received. I personally would not tolerate being charged for 44 figures (or even 1 figure) before they were actually shipped and I had them in hand.

jedi-cpa
04-12-2005, 03:08 PM
See the tread in "Other Star Wars" for Trouble with Kebco...that thread existed a while ago...I ignored it, and am getting screwed now.

I have cancelled my membership...even sent a certified return receipt letter (Kiss another $5 goodbye, but worth it) just to ensure I have on record when I terminated the relationship.

I also have many of my e-mails. I wish I had all the contacts I've made through the help box on their website. But I have to try anything at this point.

Someone tell me more about this chargeback thing...but let's discuss it on the "other star wars" forum, as I don't want to be OT...As I gun through my list of figures, I'd like this thread to remain in tact for questions.

samskull
04-12-2005, 03:44 PM
I've been told that you have to cancel a charge within 60 days of it appearing. This may only be to deny it's existance or the payment itself. I do not know for sure. As most chages by KEBCO were months ago this would be a problem.

Has anyone here ever actually gone through this chargeback process and gotten their funds returned? Thanks.

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 03:45 PM
Ok this thread serves no purpose. Please continue the discussion in the KEBco thread in the other forum please.

CLOSED.