PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Auction: Had to laugh at this one!

ronhudy
04-12-2005, 11:51 AM
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=2476&item=5969170738&rd=1#ebayphotohosting

How can someone "pre-sell" an autographed figure?! What if, for some reason they can't get it autographed? I see they're offering a refund if the celebrity doesn't show, but what if the person doesn't get the figure signed for some other reason? Personally, I never buy autographed merchandise - doesn't have any value whatsoever to me, unless I personally obtained the autograph. But in any case, Ebay really shouldn't allow these kinds of auctions...

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 12:02 PM
I moved it to Gen Disc. because it is more of a discussion and not really about the ROTS toys, as it could be anything being autographed

I think it is stupid to pre-sell anything. What if he doesnt get one? What if she no shows?

2-1B
04-12-2005, 12:49 PM
Amy Allen will be there, no doubt. She's got nothing better to do (I've seen her at several shows before) and there's no way she'll pass up this huge payday at C3 ! lol

1Vintage Child
04-13-2005, 12:28 AM
Just wanted to check my post. I think buying pre-released item just a waste of your money! patience is the way of the force.:D