PDA

View Full Version : Help With General Grievous

WesleySr
04-12-2005, 03:36 PM
OK, first of all, do not read any further if you think opening figures is a crime. :D

My son has been playing with my SW figures ever since I purchased them on April 2nd. Well, he came upstairs yesterday crying because he broke one of the lightsabers. So to find out who it belonged to, I had to go through all my figures and use various websites to find loose pics of the figures to match up all their weapons. Surprisingly enough, I don't think he has lost anything. Well, the broken lightsaber belongs to the Boga Obi-Wan. Now that that is settled, onto my other problem.

I have all four General Grievous' opened (Sneak Preview, Deluxe, #9, & #36). Only 2 of them, that I have found pics of, come with blasters (SP & #36). I have an extra Greivous blaster left over and I cant figure out who it goes to (#9 or Deluxe). I know that it does not go to the Wheelbike version, because his hand pose makes him unable to hold a blaster.

Can anyone that has the #9 and Deluxe Grievous' check their packages for me and see if they can tell if one of them came with a blaster?

jimmymiro12
04-12-2005, 03:40 PM
The extra gun goes with the basic figure #9. I have him too and it is definetly him.

Joshkj
04-12-2005, 04:03 PM
Well I know that my 4 armed grievous and SP one came with thhe same blasters...

hestep99
04-12-2005, 04:21 PM
yeap it's definitely #9