PDA

View Full Version : Yoda question

Joshkj
04-12-2005, 04:14 PM
Of the two Yodas whichh yoda is better...:confused:

anti-hero
04-12-2005, 04:41 PM
I've only bought the firing cannon one, but from what I can tell he's far superior to the spinning one. I've looked closely at the spinning one (through the bubble) and the cape sculpt seems really goofy. The bad thing about the cannon Yoda is the cloak is scultped in one position. It looks great in that position, but the figure becomes a statue when it's on. The cannon one has (with cloak off) ball jointed shoulders, standard hips, cut wrists, ball jointed head (with limited range) and ball jointed ankles. It's the best Yoda I own, and I'm actually gonna drop 10 bucks on the votc one just to get a cloth cloak for him.

Hmmm...speaking of which has anyone tried to put that cloak on the Yoda #3? Does it fit?

beckmen
04-12-2005, 05:42 PM
The Firing Canon Yoda looks much better than Spinning Attack Yoda. I think SA Yoda's legs are one peice, as well. My Firing Canon Yoda looks good with his cloak, and without it. Careful, his head fall off easily, though but snaps right back on.

CrunchyNug
04-12-2005, 05:58 PM
I'm so glad you asked this question. Yoda #3 (with cannon) is a much better buy if you're an opener. His legs are separately articulated, as well as his little feet - they're like little ball and socket joints. Plus he comes with a cannon. He's not the BEST figure ever, but when compared to Yoda #26, they are worlds apart.

The spinning feature on #26 is so silly (you wind him up by twisting his waste, and then flip him off a little platform). The problem is, Yoda's torso is supposed to spin around, waving his lightsaber, but what really happens is that his torso is actually heavier than his legs, so his legs just end up spinning around instead. Nice try, but simple physics just doesn't make him work.

beckmen
04-12-2005, 09:14 PM
Yeah. I am taking him off my list of figs to buy.

So what do you all say is the best Yoda? Out of the ones I have seen, I'd say #6 is definitly in the running...

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 09:22 PM
#6 is the Clone Trooper.

Joshkj
04-13-2005, 12:42 PM
I picked up cannon yoda last niight thanks guys!

megaprime33
04-13-2005, 01:06 PM
I think you made the right choice there. I dont have either and I really don't see the spinning one being all that great, but that's just me.