PDA

View Full Version : 40+ ???

WesleySr
04-12-2005, 08:12 PM
Has anyone found anything above 40???

darko666
04-12-2005, 08:20 PM
to my knowledge, nothing above 40 has been released yet. start to check the stores around the arrival of ROTS in theaters. after the movie is released, there will be new waves of figures released. and all the 33-40 figures will be easier to get. luckily i got 33-40 all today.

bobafrett
04-12-2005, 08:21 PM
Has anyone found anything above 40???

Not me, I haven't even seen figures #37, 38 39 or 40. I spoke with the Hasbro rep, and she said it was a pretty common complaint that she has heard, with most people saying they have only got # 1 though #32.

At first I thought you were looking for posters over the age of 40, and I turn 40 next month. :p :eek:

Ji'dai
04-12-2005, 10:21 PM
According to starwars.com's Cargo Bay section, the next figures to be released aren't due out until May 1, which is the next wave 41-44.

#45 is Governor Tarkin, and he's got a release date of June 1.

http://cargobay.starwars.com/webapps/cargobay/browse/910

Tycho
04-13-2005, 12:30 AM
41 Clone Trooper
42 Niemoidian
43 Wookiee Warrior
44 Destroyer Droid (version 5?)
45 Tarkin
46 Gran Senator (Ask Aak)
47 Mon Calamari Senator (female, name I forgot)
48 R2D2 (makes sounds)
49 Commander Baccera (Ki-Adi Mundi's Clone Commander)

None of these have been found yet. They are due next.

If Tarkin is in June (and I'd guess he's Collection 2)......................

Perhaps Clones, Niemoidians, Wookiees, and Destroyers (all with action features I think) are due next IN MAY for the movie release?

41 Clone Trooper - action feature? - Super Articulation
42 Niemoidian - oversized firing cannon
43 Wookiee Warrior - ??? Probably another firing weapon?
44 Destroyer Droid (version 5?) - firing blasters

It would seem that they'd ship these, and if they are mixed cases, also include repeats?

Obi-Wan, Anakin, Grievous, Sidious, Vader? These might be the repeats.

They have things to fill the places of Confederacy Droids, Wookiees, Separatist soldiers, and Clones. Yoda might be all that is missing and not repeated in theme, if not form.

The idea being that every role in the film can still be purchased by those who decide to buy after they see the movie and don't have the stuff we already bought.

megaprime33
04-13-2005, 09:08 AM
Well how far away is Anakin on Mustafar if Tarkin is June? Are they in the same wave?

Kidhuman
04-13-2005, 09:19 AM
Well how far away is Anakin on Mustafar if Tarkin is June? Are they in the same wave?

No Tarkin is collection 2 and Anakin is collection 1

megaprime33
04-13-2005, 09:34 AM
No Tarkin is collection 2 and Anakin is collection 1
Wait, now im confused, I thought that collections 1 and 2 are the ones have been released already, up to 40, so I figured that collection 3 and perhaps a 4th would come out in May and June. I was curious as to when Anakin on mustafar will hitting stores.

dindae
04-13-2005, 09:45 AM
Collection 1 is the more kid oriented line with action features and more main characters. Collection 2 is more collector oriented with more obscure characters. They will both have different waves.

Lazer Brain
04-13-2005, 09:58 AM
well, its good to here that i'm caught up. now i can take a break. the at-te gunner is the only guy around here thats hard to find.
later

Kidhuman
04-13-2005, 10:05 AM
Wait, now im confused, I thought that collections 1 and 2 are the ones have been released already, up to 40, so I figured that collection 3 and perhaps a 4th would come out in May and June. I was curious as to when Anakin on mustafar will hitting stores.

You have collection mixed up with wave. COllection is what Dindae explained. Wave is each case packing being sent out. So Collection 1 wave 4 is Anakin Crispy, Collection 2 wave 4 is Tarkin.

See Here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27133) for breakdowns of cases.

abell748
04-13-2005, 10:06 AM
40+? I would love to see something 33+!!!! Sad part is the last of the 20's and up to 32 has only been recently put out.

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 12:15 PM
well, its good to here that i'm caught up. now i can take a break. the at-te gunner is the only guy around here thats hard to find.
later

Yeah, that's the only figure that I am missing too.

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 12:18 PM
40+? I would love to see something 33+!!!! Sad part is the last of the 20's and up to 32 has only been recently put out.

Have you tried Kohl's? That is where I found the last ones that I was missing from 33-40. But they are a bit pricey (on sale for $6.99, regular $7.99). I picked up 2 Clone Pilots and a Clone Commander and it cost $22.23.

Joshkj
04-13-2005, 12:22 PM

I cant find them anywhere. I went to kohls and a damn scalper beat me there:mad:

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 12:24 PM
Collection 1 is the more kid oriented line with action features and more main characters. Collection 2 is more collector oriented with more obscure characters. They will both have different waves.

Also, something else that I noticed, even though it is kinda pointless. All of the Collection 1 figures have a ! after their descriptions, and the Collection 2 do not. I assume that it has to do with the Action! feature.

ronhudy
04-13-2005, 12:44 PM
I hit a Kohl's in my area a few days ago, and there were at least 5 of each of #33-#36, and about 2 or 3 each of #37-#40. My son and I had already found them all at a few WM's, except the red-saber Palpatine, so I grabbed one of those - left everything else, although I may go back and see if I can pick him up a couple of extra Clone Commanders if they're still there. Another place I've sometimes been able to find "elusive" figures is drug stores like Walgreen's, Rite Aid, etc. You'd be amazed at what sometimes goes unnoticed on their shelves...

Scackmgack
04-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Dude, some of us are still waiting desperately for #33-#40, much less anything over 40. The Northeast does not seem to have received much of anything over #33.

This is because the product comes in from China via the West Coast and we are the last to receive everything, yes? There's some reason why this is the state of affairs...I would feel a little better understanding the "why" of it all.

Jeditricks, are you listening? You've been a valuable source of information of this kind in the past...

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 12:54 PM
Dude, some of us are still waiting desperately for #33-#40, much less anything over 40. The Northeast does not seem to have received much of anything over #33.

This is because the product comes in from China via the West Coast and we are the last to receive everything, yes? There's some reason why this is the state of affairs...I would feel a little better understanding the "why" of it all.

Jeditricks, are you listening? You've been a valuable source of information of this kind in the past...

I live in West Virginia, and I have found everything up to 40 (except someone keeps beating me to the AT-TE Gunners). I would consider that to be Northeast.

Scackmgack
04-13-2005, 12:59 PM
West Virginia is a mid-Atlantic state.

The determination as far as product goes is geopgraphical. The determination as far as colloquial speech goes is determined mostly along cultural lines. The Northeast is CT, RI, MA, VT, RI, NH and ME.

megaprime33
04-13-2005, 01:10 PM
You have collection mixed up with wave. COllection is what Dindae explained. Wave is each case packing being sent out. So Collection 1 wave 4 is Anakin Crispy, Collection 2 wave 4 is Tarkin.

See Here (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?t=27133) for breakdowns of cases.
Ah ha! It makes more sense broken down like that, thanks kid!

In any event, the only 40+ figures I have found are...nothing! Highest I've seen and own is the 35 palpy w/blue saber. I'll have to check kohls this weekend, seems like the spot to be.

ronhudy
04-13-2005, 01:13 PM
Out of curiosity, I did an Ebay search on #33+ figs, and there are many in the Notheast locations. Here in Las Vegas, I found #33-40 within a few days of MM, but it's not like there is a slew of them here - my son and I were just lucky. I guarantee the majority of people who found them didn't see 20 of them on the pegs, or go back to the same store and see them there day after day. You know the 'ol cliche - "being in the right place at the right time"...that's all it is. I don't think geographics is as big a factor as you think. It's only been 11 days - give it some time. Come late April/early May, I'm sure you'll spot 'em. :)

tagmac
04-13-2005, 01:36 PM

The determination as far as product goes is geopgraphical. The determination as far as colloquial speech goes is determined mostly along cultural lines. The Northeast is CT, RI, MA, VT, RI, NH and ME.

NY and NJ are also part of the Northeast, and I have yet to find anything after #32 here in Jersey. Amazon has yet to have them, and the only places I've seen any of #33-40 is on the online shops, where they're going for 3-5 times the regular prices! :frus:

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 01:40 PM

Thanks. I did not know that. So what other states are mid-Atlantic?

HighLordDave
04-13-2005, 02:01 PM
We've had them (briefly) in West Virginia.

Scackmgack
04-13-2005, 02:36 PM
NY and NJ are SO not part of the Northeast! Not to split hairs or anything - but I was born and raised in Upstate NY and my father grew up in Jersey so we spent a lot of time there when I was growing up, visiting my grandparents, and now I live in Boston and have traveled all over New England. I can tell you that NY and NJ are certainly neither geographically or culturally part of the Northeast. They are mid-Atlantic states.

In terms of product distribution, Upstate NY might be part of the Northeast, but I would think that NYC would be in a separate zone or however Hasbro breaks it up, and Jersey would most likely be in that same zone, with so much of it being an extended suburb of NYC across the river for all intents and purposes.

Sorry...don't want to sound like a perfectionist or anything, but we New Englanders are pretty jealous of our status sometimes. :)

sjd9299
04-13-2005, 02:39 PM
Here in Jamestwon, NY I have found #34 Clone Pilot, #37 chopper, #39 Polis Massan, and #40 Mas Amedda. A friend claims to have found Mustafar Anakin. I have yet to see it though. I have not yet seen a Gunship though. Hope I can find one.

DarthAngel
04-13-2005, 02:43 PM

I live in the Northeast, NY to be exact, and I have found all figures up to #40 except for the AT-TE Tank Gunner, and I found them all at my local WM.

So I don't think it has to do with exactly where you live, I think it has to do with the people that work in the stores you usually shop at, and just how "fast" the stores employees put the figures out or don't put the figures out.

abell748
04-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Kohl's might be more, but hey I want to get the 56 figures over ASAP. The conundrum is that this is the first check after the 2nd, and the last one before I go to C3. Not alot of room for spending there. I wish Kohls had lay-away!!!!

Kidhuman
04-13-2005, 05:06 PM
Va, NC, and possibly SC, are mid-atlantic.

NY, NJ are NE and PA is too. So there ya have it.

Now back on topic please Geography is over

Strategist
04-13-2005, 06:17 PM
Here in Jamestwon, NY I have found #34 Clone Pilot, #37 chopper, #39 Polis Massan, and #40 Mas Amedda. A friend claims to have found Mustafar Anakin. I have yet to see it though. I have not yet seen a Gunship though. Hope I can find one.

Argh I live in Lockport and have only found one Clone Pilot at a WM.

tagmac
04-13-2005, 07:03 PM
I lucked out and found #33-36 at Kohls (got the red-sabred Palpy, thankfully) - had to deal with an old bag complaining that I beat her to the register twice, and a cashier who was then nasty towards me as a result of it, but so what - I'm not bowing down just because the elderly sometimes think we young'uns should bow down and give them everything just cuz they're older...

...anyway, back on topic. No sign of #37-40, although I think they only had Collection 1. I don't mind the price, considering it's not much different from ordering online from amazon with shipping - just glad to have nabbed what I did. Gonna keep checking Kohls for a while if they're the only place getting newer figures, although I wouldn't be surprised if, after the movie comes out, Kohls gets rid of their big display and stops selling the figures.

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 07:45 PM
Va, NC, and possibly SC, are mid-atlantic.

NY, NJ are NE and PA is too. So there ya have it.

Now back on topic please Geography is over

Thanks for the Geography lesson kidhuman. Sorry that I strayed off topic.

WesleySr
04-13-2005, 07:46 PM
We've had them (briefly) in West Virginia.

What part of WV are you from? Also, what stores did you find them at?

Master Grevious
04-22-2005, 12:58 PM
i found 41-44 today at Poway, CA Wal-Mart....

1 of each per case...
Also came across 1 of each of the 37-40...
Red Palps and Exploding grevious's are warmin pegs where I live....

this is from an earlier post... from another thread.

I don't know where my luck is coming from...

Target 8:00am: Nothing new... 1x pilot on the shelf didnt pick it up, and a couple red palps and expld. grevious's.

WAL MART POWAY:

Just for the know.... those rumors about 41-44# hitting the shelves... It's TRUE. I came across them today at wal-mart.
I will take pictures this afternoon to show you guys when I get back from work.

Poway Wal-Mart

This is what i picked up today:

#41- Super poseable Clone Trooper (Havent opened it yet, so i dont know the articulation)
#42-Neimodian Warrior (Reminds me of playin Republic Commando on Xbox again)
#43-Wookie Warrior (SWEET FIGURE... light colored fur w/cross bow, tall shield and cool chest vest that is orange, gold and grey)
#44-Destroyer Droid (Really not that impressed, looks like AOTC and TPM type, it also has it's head down, weird positioning)

They had one of each. No more cases were put out. I'm goin to go back this afternoon to check for more.

As for the new deluxes I'm afraid I didn't come across those. but I managed to pick this up:

1x Mustafar Final Duel Playset (29.99)

Comes with Anakin (The box says Darth Vader, I dont why it's Anakins body structure still no black costume yet) and Obi-wan figures on the bottom right (Has a small window where you can see both figures clashing sabers)
It looks like a volcano, and has a little opening where R2-D2 fits in the bottom of the volcano. It also has lava balls that can come out. The last thing I can say about this item is that it has circular stands that obi-wan and anakin can stand on too. I'm just looking at the front of the box. I havent busted it open yet though.

I also picked up :

2x At-te Gunners
1x Mas Amedda
1x Polis Massin
1x Vader Medic
2x Clone commanders
2x Pilots

Grevious's and Red Saber palps (I saw a blue saber palp at wal-mart today but didnt pick it up) seem to be roastin marshmellows on those pegs.

And todays Grand total Spent: $94.74 :greedy:
Results: :D
Checking account: :speech:
Feeling: Priceless

Rationalizing: hmm.. this is the last movie and the last year i'll be collecting. I might as well go out with a bang spending as much as i can to enjoy the excitement of being a Star Wars Collector. What can i say, its the last movie!

Grevious OUT!

Kidhuman
04-22-2005, 01:06 PM
I also found 41-44 today. ALso have been seeing more 32 and up.

tagmac
04-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Finally found the Tank Gunner at Target today!! Looks like the only got one case in, and it was the case with one of each figure - 28-30, 36-40, and four others from the first 24. They also had one Blue Guard, which is the first I've seen since April 2. Left him on the shelf though, as I already have one. These were on an endcap by the register, and must have been just filled up, cuz there was nothing new in the figure aisle. My guess is, now that Target got their first shipment in, we'll prolly start seeing 33-40 showing up more often in Jersey in stores other than Kohls - and it's about time!

As for 41-44...I'd guess we won't be seeing any around here til around the time the movie comes out.

bobafrett
04-23-2005, 11:17 PM
I managed to find one each of the figures 41-44, and bought them right away, good thing I did, because less than 5 minutes later, this guy comes in and bought an armful of #33 through 36, which cleaned us out of those figures. I also found the Titanium series, got 7 altogether, not sure how many have been released to date.

Kidhuman
04-23-2005, 11:50 PM
12 titaniums to date. Wave 2 had 8, wave 1 had 4.

bobafrett
04-23-2005, 11:55 PM
Thanks KH, I must have got 7 of the eight in Wave 2.

Kenobi
05-07-2005, 01:59 AM
Found 42, 43 and 44 at Target in Socal today. No sign of the SA Clone Trooper though :(

methinks that's going to be a hard figure to get your hands on!

trandoshan666
05-17-2005, 02:06 PM
Found quite a few of 41-44 at Target in South Dakota. Even better, they were on sale for $4.99! Also have noticed a recent influx of AT-RTs. A week ago I couldn't find one if my life depended on it, but now I'm seeing them everywhere. I can only assume it all has to do with this week's movie release.

JediTricks
05-17-2005, 08:53 PM
Found 42, 43 and 44 at Target in Socal today. No sign of the SA Clone Trooper though :(

methinks that's going to be a hard figure to get your hands on!
Ditto here, Eagle Rock Target to be exact.

Slicker
05-17-2005, 08:57 PM
I picked up 43 and 44 today (Wookiee Warrior and Destroyer respectively) in VA Beach.

darko666
05-17-2005, 11:28 PM
i just found #41 and #42 at Target on Long Island, NY. was surprised the people that were looking at the figures didn't pick them up. i was surprised to see them right in the front. so i got them and left a happy man.

bobafrett
05-18-2005, 12:28 AM
We had a quite a few #'s 41-44 the other day at Wal-Mart here in Illinois, but at last check, most of those were picked up, but it was good to see them.

dindae
05-18-2005, 12:30 AM
Yeah I picked up 41-44 today at walmart and saw all but 41 clone at another walmart and target. Although I believe the walmart had a unopened case of col 1 wave 4. The Target also had some exclusive clones but since I have picked up so much recently and I already had a few I couldn't justify spending another 13 buck on a clone.

bobafrett
05-18-2005, 12:33 AM
I picked up three of the #41 SA Clonetrooper, just because there were quite a few of them, and they were also under $5 at my store.

mastermatt24
05-29-2005, 03:42 PM
FOund a 41 yesterday! :D :crazed:

WesleySr
05-31-2005, 12:59 PM
I just found 45-47 @ the WM in So. Charleston, WV yesterday. I also found several AT-TE Gunners.

Blackened88
06-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Picked up 41 at Khols today, also found alot of 42 and 43 at WM and Toys R Us, no sign of 44 though.

Blackened88
06-03-2005, 05:49 PM
Today I found 45-47 at Toys R Us along with the Mustafar Playset.

jaxx
06-14-2005, 05:55 PM
I wrote this in another thread, but I think it applies here as well because I STILL can't find a thing past figure #44, and that was over a month ago. It feels wierd coming out of a store empty handed so frequently. The stores just don't seem to be getting ANYTHING!!!! :mad:

I've searched and searched, but I've come up with nothing. I've called the stores first thing in the mornings, I've tried to go by the stores when I get off of work, or when I have a lunch break, and I can't find the Tarkin wave or higher. Also, no Clone 3-packs anywhere. The stores that I call are still no help. I'm still getting someone on the phone who knows nothing about Star Wars figures, or they say that they have never seen the wave, or that the only box of that wave was sold out... yadda yadda yadda. Now, as I understand it, "Collection 2, Wave 4" is supposed to have: 1x Count Dooku (EIII #13), 1x Bail Organa (EIII #15), 1x Padmé (EIII #19), 1x Mon Mothma (EIII #24), 1x Vader's Medical Droid (EIII #37), 1x Polis Maasan (EIII #39), 2x Tarkin (EIII #45), 2x Senator Ask Aak (EIII #46), 2x Meena Tillis - Mon Calamari Senator (EIII #47). Also, "Collection 2, Wave 4.1" is supposed to have:1x Padme (EIII #19), 1x Vader's Medical Droid (EIII #37), 1x Polis Maasan (EIII #39), 3x Senator Ask Aak (EIII #46), 3x Tarkin (EIII #45), 3x Meena Tillis - Mon Calamari Senator (EIII #47).
So the moral of the story... there should be plenty of figures from this wave floating around and it's not! What's the deal!!!???

mastermatt24
06-14-2005, 07:06 PM
I smell poor distribution again. :(

dindae
06-15-2005, 08:32 AM
I've seen these figures 3 times. Unfortunately I haven't seen the clone 3 pack yet although I have gotten the rest.

slothfurnace
06-15-2005, 10:02 AM
The clone trooper 3 pack, I saw ONE package at the Wal Mart near my ranch near Dallas, I picked it up, and have yet to see another one. I am glad I got it.

bobafrett
06-17-2005, 12:39 AM
I found figures 48, 49 and 50 today at my Wal-Mart. By the time I left, we were completely out. I bought two of #50 the Anakin. Not too impressed with the cloak, and the not crispy face, but the crispy Anakin I like, though I may have to darken him up a bit.

jaxx
06-17-2005, 06:02 PM
I found figures 48, 49 and 50 today at my Wal-Mart. By the time I left, we were completely out. I bought two of #50 the Anakin. Not too impressed with the cloak, and the not crispy face, but the crispy Anakin I like, though I may have to darken him up a bit.

Is WalMart allowed to hold figures for same day pickup? If I call in during some morning hours, will they be able to hang on to it until that evening??? I so need to be hooked up with some of those figs past #44.
I don't want to ask for too much, but your store is on the way back to the burbs from my downtown job... would there be anyway to let me know if or when your store gets them in (I check these threads quickly throughout the day at work)? Then I could call the store and have it hold the figs for me until that evening. I've been searching ever since the word was out that the figs were spotted, but I can't find them anywhere. I don't want to clean the store out... I'm one of those, "I only want one of each figure" kind of collector, with the occasional want a second clone to open.
Could ya hook a Chicagoan up???:nerv: If not, I totally understand.

Kidhuman
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
It depends on the person you talk to at WM. I have called and asked and gotten both answers. The two closest to me have employees that know me and are cool, so they usually hold em for me if need be.

Bren2d2
06-18-2005, 12:18 AM
I too am having problems locating any figure in the ROTS line passed 44. Haven't seen any figures 45+. I did see at WM today a good selection of the newer deluxe figures, but no jet pack clone trooper or 3-pack of clone troopers. I hope newer shipments of these figures will contain the ones I need.

bobafrett
06-19-2005, 12:12 AM
Jaxx, if I see another assortment of 45 through 50, I will purchase them for you, and we can make arrangements from there. I am not allowed to buy them, and turn around and sell them for a higher price, but I have the feeling that if you wait a few more weeks you might find them just as I have found some of the figures that we only got one or two cases of, only to find a few weeks later we got a lot more in.

I will PM you if I came across those figures again.

Kidhuman
06-19-2005, 12:43 AM
I am not allowed to buy them, and turn around and sell them for a higher price.

Is that a WM rule or one of your own in life? Just curious....

bobafrett
06-19-2005, 07:44 PM
I think a little of both. I mean if Wal-Mart found out I was buying low and selling high, I could be fired. But, I have picked up pieces for collectors in the past, and sold it for what I paid for the item, that includes my 10% discount. I can't see screwing a fellow collector, I don't need more enemies. Eventually maybe one or two of them will return the favor!

Kidhuman
06-20-2005, 12:35 AM
I was just curious if it was a policy for WM. If so how would they track if you are or arent???

bobafrett
06-21-2005, 12:03 AM
Well, I'm sure if your stupid enough to sell them in the Wal-Mart parking lot and they caught you, then you should be fired. But I also have a conscience. I would hope that someone wouldn't do the same to me.