PDA

View Full Version : Battlefront 2

I_Luciferi
04-12-2005, 07:30 PM
I was in the video game store next to where I work today and was told that Battlefront 2 is gonna be out sometime soon, but he didn't have any info on characters or battlefields...anyone got any info on that?

Kidhuman
04-12-2005, 07:48 PM
Just some small info in the Battlefront thread. It is basically in the works. Supposedly a Death Star level is in it.

General_Grievous
04-12-2005, 08:10 PM
And a Tantive IV level from the beginning of ANH. I'd expect to see both Death Star battles, Naboo space battle, ROTS Coruscant space battle, probably some more battlefields from ROTS, like more Kashyyyk levels. Also, maybe a Jabba's Palace level...I wish. Also maybe a Geonosis arena level with the reek, acklay and nexu all running around.

drsidious
04-13-2005, 01:42 AM
hope they spend a bit more time on this one

chrisc
04-13-2005, 09:54 AM
Oh Boy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kidhuman
04-13-2005, 09:59 AM
I hope they release an exclusive clone trooper with the game this time.

chrisc
04-13-2005, 04:40 PM
Why It will be hard as hell to find????

Kidhuman
04-13-2005, 04:50 PM
No, when you preordered the first one, you got a free Biker Scout. So the same way this time but with a clone.

chrisc
04-14-2005, 07:29 AM
When I pre-ordered it last time I did not get one because the S.O.B's did not get any. I had to go to another store and tell them my sad story of how I didn't get one and the guy hooked me up. So I got the bright idea of doing that at other places and ended up with six of them. hehehehehe

Kidhuman
04-14-2005, 09:19 AM
Dude thats wrong. Hope you didnt scalp them too.

darko666
04-16-2005, 12:33 AM
probably some more battlefields from ROTS, like more Kashyyyk levels. Also, maybe a Jabba's Palace level...I wish. Also maybe a Geonosis arena level with the reek, acklay and nexu all running around.

i hope they don't put Kashyyyk in the game. 2 was enough in the first game. they will probally make a Mustafar board. there is already a Jabba's Palace level. it was a downloadable level for the game systems. i know it came out for the PC and XBOX, not sure about the PS2 version. i was thinking about a Geonosis arena level when i was playing Battlefront. that would be a cool board. maybe they will make jedis and sith playable characters instead of just troops.

chrisc
04-18-2005, 04:40 PM
Dude thats wrong. Hope you didnt scalp them too.

Hold up know, You sayin I'm a scalper???? :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: :crazed: No I didn't scalp them. I opened one, kept a closed one, and hooked some friends up with them.

Kidhuman
04-19-2005, 12:15 AM
Well in this case, you're forgiven. :D You did good by hooking up the boys. :beard:

Hellboy
04-20-2005, 04:07 PM
Just though I'd let everyone know tomorrow, Thursday April 21st, Lucasarts' website will be updating their official site with new screenshots and possibly even a trailer for Battlefront II.

If you're interested follow this link tomorrow to see the update. :)
http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/

darko666
04-21-2005, 12:05 AM
there is going to be a sneak preview of Battlefront II at C III. it probally will coincide with the preview on lucasarts.com.
i will have to ask them if they plan on releasing another battlefront figure.

Slicker
04-22-2005, 05:51 PM
I got an email from Starwarsshop.com saying that the game is gonna be released in Nov. of 2005 and if you order from them you get a Battlefront II exclusive t-shirt.

Kidhuman
04-22-2005, 05:57 PM
Wonder if it will be everywhere(the exclusive) and not just them.

Blackened88
04-28-2005, 05:55 PM
Why don't they make BF2 or even BF1 on the PSP, if they did I'd probably never stop playing Video games.

Slicker
05-20-2005, 07:10 AM
The trailer is up (http://www.lucasarts.com/games/swbattlefrontii/indexFlash.html#Home.CurrentNews) and I must say that it looks pretty good. You can battle in space and the best part of all...you can finally fight as a Jedi.

CaptainSolo1138
05-20-2005, 08:08 AM
DAMN!! That looks sweet! It seems that capturing command posts will be the focus of this game too :rolleyes: , but I'll still get it even if it's only because it looks so good! Fighting as a Jedi/Sith will be an awesome addition. And I loved the gratuitious snipe of the Gungan in the trailer. Reminded me of the Ewok snipe in the first one :D

megaprime33
05-20-2005, 01:44 PM
I'm a little behind on the games. I just got battlefront 1 and I haven't installed and played yet but I'm looking forward to it. I really wish you could play as a jedi in that game, but since the 2nd one is comin, i'll just wait for that!

darko666
05-20-2005, 02:44 PM
Why don't they make BF2 or even BF1 on the PSP, if they did I'd probably never stop playing Video games.

BF2 is coming to the PSP. i will most likely buy it for both the PSP and XBOX. from the video and gameplay that i saw, this will no doubt be the best Star Wars game to date. Lucasarts are also trying to set up a ranking system similiar to Halo 2. but that isn't written in stone yet.