PDA

View Full Version : New Deluxe Figues Released Today or not?

Punkreject
04-14-2005, 03:05 PM
I heard somewhere that the next couple of deluxe sets were supposed to be released today. Can anyone confirm or deny this?

hestep99
04-14-2005, 04:49 PM
I didn't see anything at my local target (richmond Va)

Hellboy
04-14-2005, 04:55 PM
Nothing in my area either. Last I heard they were slated to show up in May sometime. I'd be surprised to see them any sooner than that.

darko666
04-14-2005, 04:56 PM
where did you hear this from? the next set of deluxe figures along with the basic figures should be released around the release of Episode III. plus, i went to TRU and a couple of other stores today and didn't see anything that i haven't already seen.

Punkreject
04-14-2005, 05:05 PM
I remember reading it on some website a couple of days ago. I was suprised to read that the release date was April 14. I figured I would check to make sure.

El Chuxter
04-14-2005, 05:06 PM
I doubt there's going to be a lot of new stuff for a few weeks. Some might leak out to shelves early, but there was just too much stuff released on the 2nd.

Kidhuman
04-14-2005, 07:56 PM
I got Vader MEdical Table.

LAte APril Fools. :D :beard:

WesleySr
04-14-2005, 10:57 PM
I got Vader MEdical Table.

I buy it from you for a million cajillion babillion dollars.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-15-2005, 12:47 AM
I dunno, but i think that we'll see the new Deluxe figures a bit earlier than you might think, Chux. The deluxe figures seem to be selling well and i haven't seen a Palpy deluxe figure since MM. Then again, this could be my area only. :crazed:

WesleySr
04-15-2005, 12:49 AM
I dunno, but i think that we'll see the new Deluxe figures a bit earlier than you might think, Chux. The deluxe figures seem to be selling well and i haven't seen a Palpy deluxe figure since MM. Then again, this could be my area only. :crazed:

Here in WV the Deluxe Palp is still available. Deluxe Grievous seems to be the harder one to find around here.

abell748
04-15-2005, 06:11 AM
Where I am at, it is hard to tell if there is any new deluxe. Everything is buried under a 5 ft. layer of deluxe Obi-Wan Kenobi. Which by the way is a horrible, horrible figure. Grievous is around alittle, but Anakin/Vader and Palpy went fast on the 2nd. I hope that with enough of them gone, new ones can find their way shelf-side.

Fluke Skywalker
04-15-2005, 10:11 AM
There are lots and lots of unsold Deluxe around here, save for GG, so I don't expect I'll see the next wave for a while. (I think May is the street date)

The deluxe traditionally hang on pegs for along time in my area. I usually don't buy them, but the next wave looks pretty good with the Vader and Flying Clonetrooper. :cool:

Reefer Shark
04-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Tons of Obi/SBD out here too, I haven't bought one though - it looks like a P.O.S. to me. There's quite a few palpy's on the shelves too. Grievous and Vader seem to be the popular ones.

I just bit the bullet and pe-ordered a case of the next wave from EE. I didn't want to mess around with this wave 'cause I really want that Vader and clone trooper. It's the perfect pack-out ratio for me: 2 Vaders, 2 flying clones, 1 Yoda/bug, and 1 Vulture droid. I may aslo buy a few extra Vulture droids if they're done well enough.

ronhudy
04-15-2005, 10:26 AM
Here in Vegas, EVERY deluxe figure is a pegwarmer, minus Grievous. But I stil see him now and then. Paply is just as abundant as Obi, with Anakin/Darth not far behind.

HighLordDave
04-15-2005, 10:27 AM
I usually don't buy them, but the next wave looks pretty good with the Vader and Flying Clonetrooper. :cool:

And don't forget the 3-pack of Clone Troopers.

WesleySr
04-15-2005, 11:07 AM
Where I am at, it is hard to tell if there is any new deluxe. Everything is buried under a 5 ft. layer of deluxe Obi-Wan Kenobi. Which by the way is a horrible, horrible figure. Grievous is around alittle, but Anakin/Vader and Palpy went fast on the 2nd. I hope that with enough of them gone, new ones can find their way shelf-side.

I have to agree with you on that. Obi-Wan is horrible, by far the worst Deluxe HASBRO has done in a long time. Also, has anyone actually tried to work him? It is next to impossible.

Kidhuman
04-15-2005, 11:10 AM
ALl pegwarming sans Grievous here. Is a little unbearable to me. I want the CLone, 3-Pack and Vader though. WIll have to look at Yoda before I make a final desicion on him.

The only saving grace for Obi is the variant Battle Droid with the leg on and off. People might buy it that way?

WesleySr
04-15-2005, 11:25 AM
Oh, I can't wait for the next wave of Deluxe, will definitely have to purchase 2 of the Clone Trooper 3-packs and 2 of the Clone Troopers with Jetpacks. Vader looks like he is going to be awesome and I will purchase Yoda too.

Darth Grifter
04-15-2005, 01:43 PM
no new deluxe here either...i have a plethora of all the current deluxe releases...GG, ani, obi, sid...all of them are readily available for me....i was hoping for a new line of unleashed today like on the website, but nothing...gosh!

cdatkins
04-15-2005, 02:07 PM
Around here (northern VA) the deluxe (sans GG) are still readily avaliable. Obi-Wan is in good supply, followed by Palpy and Anakin.

I really like the deluxe Anakin, especially since I don't open my figures. It looks really cool in the package.

WesleySr
04-15-2005, 03:04 PM
Around here (northern VA) the deluxe (sans GG) are still readily avaliable. Obi-Wan is in good supply, followed by Palpy and Anakin.

I really like the deluxe Anakin, especially since I don't open my figures. It looks really cool in the package.

Same here in the Charleston, WV area. Not very many of the GG to be found, but swimming in the rest.

rust
04-15-2005, 04:57 PM
GG and Obi are readily available here. Palpy and Ani/DV are selling quite well at my Target. The Basic Pegs are still warm with figures though.

Joshkj
04-15-2005, 05:29 PM

Here all the deluxes are incredably abundant.:eek:

WesleySr
04-15-2005, 05:36 PM
Off Topic, but I have a question. If you create a signature, does it go back and add it to all of your previous posts?

EDIT - Nevermind. I answered my own question when I posted just now.