PDA

View Full Version : Lightsaber 2-Pack

WesleySr
04-18-2005, 02:48 PM
I haven't seen this mentioned anywhere else, so I thought I would start a new thread about it. I just came back from Sam's Club and they had a nice collector's pack that had Obi-Wan and Anakin's (color-change) electronic lightsabers in it. It also had 2 figures packaged (loose,complete) with it as well. They were Obi-Wan (#1) and Anakin (#2). The price was only $30. Not bad, considering that all the items retail for about $50 if purchased seperately.

Ji'dai
04-18-2005, 02:52 PM
I wondered if Sam's Club would be carrying any Star Wars ROTS product. The figures are packaged similar to the carry case figure pack-ins?

WesleySr
04-18-2005, 02:56 PM
I didn't pay much attention to the way the lightsabers were in the package, but the figures were held to the back of the box by a molded plastic bubble (similar to the way that the Clone Trooper's armor was held to the package in the Deluxe Clone Trooper w/ Speeder Bike).

jwmc1971
04-18-2005, 03:26 PM
yeah , I said something about this in another thread ( off-topic) and i just saw the thing yesterday...but like i said ..sabers are the last thing on my list ...all my other sabers were gotten at the very end of the lines run ...i get them for like 25% of the orig. cost because their the last SW items on the shelve a year later ...just seems to be that way in my area:neutral:

WesleySr
04-18-2005, 04:32 PM
Yeah, if I hadn't already opened my #1 Obi-Wan and my #2 Anakin, I would have definitely purchased this today when I saw it. That way my son and I could recreate the Anakin, Obi-Wan fight with our new lightsabers. It's almost like getting one saber for free, if I needed the figures.

mm74md
04-19-2005, 08:49 AM
Could someone please post the UPC from that box? I've been to my local SAM's a few times and they can never locate it. They say the need the UPC from the box.

Thanks in advance!