PDA

View Full Version : Star Wars shoe's ????

jwmc1971
04-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Anybody buy any of the shoes walmart had for their kid(s) ?? I got the Darth Vader ones for my son , even though he wont be able to wear them for another 4 or 5 years ...hehe . The Yoda ones were cool with the lights on 'em ...but kinda fugly.;) At least i have them MOC , lol.

WesleySr
04-18-2005, 10:22 PM
I purchased the Darth Vader w/ lights for my son. I told him that he could not have them until we went to CIII.

bobafrett
04-18-2005, 11:10 PM
I see these every day, and ask, "Why can't they make these in adult sizes". Then I say to myself "What kind of adult would wear them, and would he get beat up for doing so?". I may never know. While they are at it, could they make Star Wars sheets and comforters in Queen size?

jwmc1971
04-19-2005, 08:01 AM
hey , if i play with the shoes and they ARE pots shoes....can you move this thread back to where it was ..lol

CaptainSolo1138
04-19-2005, 12:01 PM
While they are at it, could they make Star Wars sheets and comforters in Queen size?
I've often wondered why they don't make these. Not that I could talk my wife into buying them, much less actually using them, but someone deserves them, dammit!

bobafrett
04-19-2005, 01:18 PM
My mom bought me Star Wars sheets a couple of years back (Episode I on clearance, but SW just the same), I was sad to tell her that I bought a new bed, and it was bigger then my old twin bed. The thought was there.

Back to the topic:
I guess I will have to be happy with my white stormtrooper boots. They don't go well with much, other than the armor.

ronhudy
04-19-2005, 03:02 PM
My son had some Darth Maul shoes a few years ago...guess he'll want some Vader ones now.Unless they had some with General Grievous on them, he'd go apes**t for those!

jwmc1971
04-19-2005, 03:44 PM
i think this line is the only one ...it has flame pkg'ng like the POTS line , but older char' s on them like yoda , darth , r2 , and a storm trooper .... kinda nerdy for us old dogs , but i dont remember seeing them when i was a kid so i got 'em for my boy ...:)

WesleySr
04-19-2005, 03:45 PM
The only characters I saw on the shoes were:

Yoda (lights)
Darth Vader (lights)
R2-D2 & C-3PO (lights)
Clone Trooper (skater shoes?)
Darth Vader (skater shoes?)