PDA

View Full Version : 12" Barris Offee & Shaak Ti

bmgilk
04-18-2005, 09:00 PM
Does anyone know where to get these figures at.I've tried all my local stores( W.M,Target,TRU,K Mart,Suncoast,and some Comic shops) I've also tried EE but,their all out.I don't want to pay $40.00-$50.00 each off of ebay!any help would be appreciated!!Thank You!!lol

Frizz_himself
04-18-2005, 09:43 PM
I heard they are hard to come by right know but i found both of them at target.

Ji'dai
04-18-2005, 10:25 PM
I haven't seen these two either. Give it some time, I'm sure stores will restock for the movie release.

darko666
04-18-2005, 11:26 PM
I heard they are hard to come by right know but i found both of them at target.

where the hell have i been, i didn't know they were released yet. how do they look, are they worth it?

Frizz_himself
04-19-2005, 07:50 AM
I think there one of the best 12" yet there the best one in the rots line they're really detailed. if i were you i would be going to stores everyday looking for them. i just happen to stumble upon them.

Kidhuman
04-19-2005, 10:23 AM
They will be everywhere in a bit. They are 1 per case, so give it time and you will get them.

hestep99
04-19-2005, 03:25 PM
Seen them today at target in Richmond, very nice looking but I don't collect the 12 inchers.

bmgilk
04-19-2005, 08:25 PM
Thanks for The Help!!:) I'll just keep checking and calling around at the stores.That's the fun part of collecting is all the hunting!!:crazed: Thanks again for all your help!!!

Bmgilk

Slicker
04-19-2005, 08:36 PM
Here's the post with the person who found and bought these two 12 inchers. Link. (http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showpost.php?p=385990&postcount=7)

TCC-1972
04-20-2005, 02:39 AM
I just want Shaak Ti. My Target doesn't carry the 12" line. Johnson City TN. Small crappy store! I hope they start showing up in greater numbers!

I'm really ticked off because these were supposed to be out for midnight madness.

I always manage to choose the items that are hard to find. For Episode 1, I only wanted the 12" Darth Maul,IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND for the first couple weeks. I didn't bother with Episode 2 & now I picked the 12" Shaak Ti & the ARC Fighter & both of those turned out to be the hard things to find. I don't know how I do it!:mad:

sease9
04-20-2005, 03:58 PM
I think there one of the best 12" yet there the best one in the rots line they're really detailed. if i were you i would be going to stores everyday looking for them. i just happen to stumble upon them.

Where did you find these??

It seems like Target is the only store where these are popping up...I've had zero luck finding them though... :ermm:

Frizz_himself
04-20-2005, 10:00 PM
target avon ohio

El Chuxter
04-21-2005, 01:06 PM
Found them at Target in Riverside, CA. Shaak is gorgeous, but even as a fan of the lovely Ms Offee, I had to debate whether to pick her up. Nice sculpt, but she's a white girl!! Barriss is supposed to be GREEN!!

Darth Cruel
04-22-2005, 11:17 PM
Can you all believe that the set of these two went for over 100.00 on ebay?

Ji'dai
04-23-2005, 12:01 AM
Hmm.. if I can find two sets of Barris & Shaak Ti I might scalp one set to pay for the one I keep. I never pay attention to what figures are going for on the secondary market. Maybe I should start keeping tabs on what the numbnuts on the Bay are paying so I too can sell stuff and finance my own collection.

sease9
04-26-2005, 12:35 AM
Found them today at Target, along with Grevious!! :crazed: Thank God I did, I almost gave in and resorted to ebay...

Strategist
04-26-2005, 03:24 PM
Found them today at Target, along with Grevious!! :crazed: Thank God I did, I almost gave in and resorted to ebay...

Lucky I'll probably only get Barris and the General (collect grievous stuff even though the figure is bad).

ronhudy
04-26-2005, 07:19 PM
Saw 1 Shaak Ti and 3 Barris Ofee at a Las Vegas Wal-Mart last night. My son's not really into the 12", so I left 'em.

bmgilk
04-26-2005, 08:47 PM
I still havn't found any yet!!I have some friends keeping an eye for me.I checked all the stores within a couple of hours drive.I won't buy them off of ebay(just to expensive)!! I'll just keep looking.It seems that more people are finding them so. hopefully I'll be getting mine here shortlylol !!

bmgilk

darko666
04-27-2005, 02:58 AM
i still haven't seen them in stores. i got a glimpse of them at C III, so at least i got to see what they looked like. not bad at all.

jedibear
04-27-2005, 08:19 PM
I saw them at C-lll as well...I thought they both looked wonderful. The saber hilts looked ridiculously large in their delicate hands but that's a small detail. I especially liked Shaak Ti. El is right...Bariss is supposed to have a green tint to her skin...strange.

For anyone who managed to pick these up (& open them)....do they come with stands?

JediWannaBe
05-02-2005, 08:54 AM
FYI-These will be hard to find, the simple reason, they only came ONE to a case, one of each. :(

Monstermile
05-02-2005, 09:55 AM
Thing is there are not as many people collecting the 12" line as there used to be. That is the way it seems anyway. Over the last few years I have never had a problem finding any of the 12"ers at retail. Exclusives included. In fact most seem to eventually go on clearance. Not like it used to be back in the days of the Collector Series/Action Collection. Those who want these should be able to eventually find them at retail. Heck it was around a year before I finally found the Garindan wave.

tagmac
05-02-2005, 09:56 PM
Only the Ewok/Biker Scout wave was impossible to find. I don't think any of the stores by me ever got them in, save for the likely one case my TRU got (all I found was a Luke sitting on the shelves). Even the dealer I used to buy from was unable to get these, nor did I ever see them at collectibles shows, so even the scalpers weren't able to find them.

TCC-1972
05-02-2005, 11:20 PM
I was told that the 12" Shaak Ti & Barriss Offee & the second wave of deluxe figures weren't supposed to be put out on shelves until May 5th when the video game was released.

bobafrett
05-02-2005, 11:23 PM
I found both the 12" Barris Offee & Shaak Ti figures in Wisconsin. Bought them both. The Speeder bike scout I never found at retail, I was lucky enough to win one through a Hasbro contest several years ago.

bmgilk
05-02-2005, 11:43 PM
I went to the hasbroshop.com .I ordered them for $19.99 each. plus $6.00 for shipping.I also ordered 2 of the AT TE tank driver#38.If your looking for these this might be the place for you to go!

bmgilk

TCC-1972
05-03-2005, 02:40 AM
I went to the hasbroshop.com .I ordered them for $19.99 each. plus $6.00 for shipping.I also ordered 2 of the AT TE tank driver#38.If your looking for these this might be the place for you to go!

bmgilk

Can you post a link? I can't find anything!

Monstermile
05-03-2005, 04:34 AM
Can you post a link? I can't find anything!

I just found them there myself. Here are the links:

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=219&ID=15886

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByBrand.htm?BR=495&SBR=219&ID=15885

JediWannaBe
05-03-2005, 06:48 AM
"ships in 11-13 days" looks like their on backorder? or, their just that slow?

Darth Meow
05-04-2005, 02:48 PM
I FOUND the !2" Shaak Ti on the new HasbroToyShop.com this morning. It is selling for about $19.99, I think--with shipping, that should be competitive with many of the pricy toy stores. Hope this helps!:D

Monstermile
05-04-2005, 04:42 PM
I FOUND the !2" Shaak Ti on the new HasbroToyShop.com this morning. It is selling for about $19.99, I think--with shipping, that should be competitive with many of the pricy toy stores. Hope this helps!:D

LOL. Read up 3 and 5 posts. :D

Old Fossil
05-22-2005, 01:52 PM
Found 3 each of Shaak Ti, Barris, Greivous, and Palpatine at WM last week. I only bought Shaak Ti. Great-looking figure, though I have not removed her from her packaging.

CooLJoE
06-01-2005, 01:58 PM
I found 1 Shaak Ti and 2 Baris Offee at a local TRU. I grabbed 1 of each. Both look great.

masterjedi
06-21-2005, 05:51 PM
Greetings from the Deep South (Mississippi).

I've been on the lookout for the 12" Shaak Ti and Bariss Ofee. I call myself keeping an eye out for them at my local WM, Target, TRU, and Suncoast. Unless there is someone much quicker than I, I am not aware that any of these stores ever received them. I know that none of these stores have restocked their 12-inchers because they have not sold out of the original stock they received during their midnight madness sales in April. When you guys say the Shaak & Bariss come 1 per case, to which case/contents are you referring? I was an eyewitness to these stores unpacking their cases and there were no Shaak/Bariss to be seen. Could this be a situation that a "second" wave of 12-inchers that includes these 2 Jedi will be coming out late summer? Could it be a regional thing where only certain areas are slated to recieve these assortments? Any info is appreciated...

PS.
Does anyone have the SKU numbers for these 2? I could use that and get the scoop from the store managers. Thanks.

Reefer Shark
06-21-2005, 07:53 PM
Hey masterjedi,
These ladies were packed in cases with Sidious and Greivous out here in CA. It was the second case assortment (the 1st being Greivous/Sidious/Clone).

I only found Shaak once, but I have seen Bariss 2 or 3 times. Good luck on your hunt!

VaderhitsJarjar
06-21-2005, 08:31 PM
I'm near a walmart that has both female figures -

If you want I could check to see if they are still there -
I have no need for 12" figures well really no room

let me know -

Old Fossil
06-22-2005, 09:20 AM
masterjedi, I live in Laurel (MS), and our Wal-Mart here put that wave of 12" figures on clearance about a week ago. All they have left now are a couple of Darth Sidious... may want to check the clearance aisles at your local Wal-Marts.

masterjedi
06-22-2005, 11:35 AM
To: VaderHitsJarJar
Fr: Masterjedi

Sure that would be great! Email me with the details of condition, cost, s/h, etc. (jacksjam5@bellsouth.net).

masterjedi
06-22-2005, 11:44 AM
TO: Reefer Shark and my neighbor in Laurel

That explains it - if they came in the 2nd assortment. 3-inch figures go fairly rapidly around here, but the 12-inchers don't. I don't go in these stores everyday, but I'm in and out of them enough to know that they are still trying to sell their first shipments of 12-inch. As far as anything going on clearance, nothing has been marked down in Jacktown yet. How low had they marked the price? If it's cheap enough, I would love to get a Palpatine. I've had to be alot more selective in what I buy these days because my collection has outgrown my display/storage space(s). Of course, I HAD to get Grievous; but, I would love to get Shaak and Barriss. Thus far, I have all the 12" Jedi Council members, beside the fact that the 2 new ones look GREAT! Thanks for all the info guys. Still, if anyone has those SKUs, please let me know.

Monstermile
06-22-2005, 10:23 PM
I have yet to see these two at retail. In fact I can't remember the last time I saw any of the ROTS 12" in any stores. Glad I ordered Shaak and Barris from HTS when I did.