View Full Version : Celebration III Darth Vader

04-20-2005, 09:12 AM
I would really like to get this figure but I can't make the convention. Could someone pick one up for me. I would really really appreciate it.

04-20-2005, 02:32 PM
Kinda late to be asking that I think. Plus being at only 14 posts, the regulars here don't know that much about you. Most of my friends in this area are already on the road to Indianapolis.

04-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Well if anyone has any questions about if you can trust me or not I have dealt with Slicker so you can ask him.

04-20-2005, 04:51 PM
Yeah, if anyone has doubts I'll vouch for him. I sold him my extra Lava Vader and he PayPaled me right away.

Although I do agree it is kinda late. Most people have left already and won't have internet access.

04-23-2005, 12:07 PM
true, it is kinda late. But, i would assume most people will buy more than one. I remember at c2 i got like 4 george saculs.

You could always just get one off ebay if no one will trade/sell ya one. Just wait a few weeks for the price to drop.

I have also heard rumors that they might sell these on hasbros new toy website, but that would take away the whole "exclusive" part of this fig