PDA

View Full Version : 12" General Grevious

1st Prime
04-20-2005, 05:19 PM
I can't find the 12" General Grevious @ Walmart or Target. Walmart has the cheapest price for $18.77 but all they have are tons of 12" clone troopers. Kay-bee toys has the Grevious online for $21.99. So I had no choice but to pick 1 up @ my local Kay-bee store for $24.99. Which is pretty expense.

Has anyone had problems looking for this figure @ Walmart & Target? Thanks. :ermm:

El Chuxter
04-20-2005, 05:40 PM
He's pretty tough to find. I understand from the one person I know personally who's found him that he's the worst 12" figure ever, so maybe you're not missing out on much.

Personally, I don't care about any of the ROTS 12" figures except for the Ultimate Villain Vader (though the price is sort of restrictive) and the Barriss Offee. :kiss:

1st Prime
04-20-2005, 05:45 PM
Yeah i am going to hold off on the 12" Ultimate Vader. I can't believe Target had it for $39.99. I said nope not yet. I can wait hopefully that particular figure won't be another hard 1 to find as well in the future. Thanks :)

Slicker
04-20-2005, 05:46 PM
Gen. Grevious is the Darth Maul/Jango Fett of ROTS. Everything with him on it is gonna sell fast at first then just fester on the peg/shelf. Wait it out a couple of months and if you still don't see him at WM or TRU then go elsewhere. I personally have seen him several times other than MM but I don't bother with the 12" line anymore.

ronhudy
04-20-2005, 06:21 PM
He's pretty tough to find. I understand from the one person I know personally who's found him that he's the worst 12" figure ever, so maybe you're not missing out on much.

Exactly - read the reviews here for the lowdown. I put my two cents in too...

http://forums.sirstevesguide.com/showthread.php?p=390824#post390824

bmgilk
04-20-2005, 07:10 PM
I found mine at TRU just by luck, the employee was doing some restocking.

bmgilk

eshulmire
04-21-2005, 12:54 AM
I was able to find one at midnight madness at TRU but haven't seem them anywhere else. The 12 inch figure actually sucks! the arms come off really easy and it wont stand up at all. It doesn't hold any of the light sabers so pose ability is horrible. It is truly sad the one figure everybody wants sucks *** . :mad:

1st Prime
04-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Gen. Grevious is the Darth Maul/Jango Fett of ROTS. Everything with him on it is gonna sell fast at first then just fester on the peg/shelf. Wait it out a couple of months and if you still don't see him at WM or TRU then go elsewhere. I personally have seen him several times other than MM but I don't bother with the 12" line anymore.

Thanks for the helpful info.:)