PDA

View Full Version : Republic Commando T-Shirt...

Lman316
04-21-2005, 11:34 AM
They had it on starwarsshop.com. It had the blue Republic symbol on the front and "Who's Got You Back?" or "Who's Watching Your Back?" on the back.
I was going to get it, but I waited too long to order, and they're out of stock.
Does anyone know where else I might look to try and find this?

Kidhuman
04-21-2005, 11:35 AM
Besides Ebay, no. I do know that WM had/has some shirts. I got two of them with Vader on them. They also had 3 others, one with the Imperial Logo, one with a stormtrooper and one that said the force is strong with this one.

InsaneJediGirl
04-21-2005, 12:59 PM
I picked up the Stormtrooper one from WM :) Wanted the "Imperial Domination" but didnt have my size sadly.As for the Republic one,check eBay..perhaps a local video game store?Something mom and pop though,I doubt EB Games would have one.

Lman316
04-21-2005, 09:48 PM
Yeah, I tried Ebay, but they don't have any on there... yet, anyway.
I've tried looking online, at other sites, but no luck.
If anyone could tell me if maybe Media Play or Sam Goody, etc, carries them, I'd appreciate it.

Lman316
04-23-2005, 08:13 PM
So, now I'm looking for 2 shirts. The Republic Commando shirt and the official Revenge of the Sith shirt.

Apparently, both were exclusives - at least that's what starwarsshop.com told me - so I won't be finding them anywhere else. But if anyone bought either of those shirts, could you tell me the company (or companies) that produced them, and if there is any contact information on the tag?

Thanks.

End...