PDA

View Full Version : Finally getting a replica!

megaprime33
04-22-2005, 09:11 AM
If everything goes well this weekend I will be getting either the ESB Vader replica or the Maul replica, but I will definitely be getting at least one this weekend! I can't wait, my first replica after so many years of wanting one. I would prefer the Vader one, but since I do want Maul's as well, I'll take it! :D

Sith Lord 0498
04-22-2005, 04:40 PM
Are you getting the full-scaled limited edition or the scaled replica?

megaprime33
04-22-2005, 06:07 PM
Going for the full scale, not the scaled "mini" ones. I really wish I could do both, but money being what it is, there isn't that much of it. That's even if the deal goes through. It may not, so I might not be getting anything, but I'm pretty confident i will.

megaprime33
04-23-2005, 09:55 AM
Well unfortunately the deal fell through on both and I end up with nothing. :cry:

Kidhuman
04-23-2005, 12:20 PM
If it makes ya feel better, I dont have any either. SOrry to hear the bad news.

megaprime33
04-23-2005, 01:39 PM
If it makes ya feel better, I dont have any either. SOrry to hear the bad news.
It's kinda my fault for not just jumping on the deal and just getting one. I had a gurantee chance of getting the Darth Maul one, but I really wanted the Vader one. So I was holding out to see if the Vader one would come through, but it didnt, and when I found that out the Maul one already fell through, so I lost on both. Oh well, just have to keep searching for them and a good deal.

bobafrett
04-24-2005, 12:29 AM
Don't worry, I don't own one either. I really want the Stormy blaster, but out of my price range at the moment.

Jayspawn
05-17-2005, 11:39 AM
Sorry to hear the deals fell through megaprime33. But there will be others. I own 8 Master Replicas and worth every cent (which is a lot!). I actually got several of them on deals -brand new too!

For what its worth, get a replica that you personally want. Then save and go for it! You wont be dissapointed :)

megaprime33
05-17-2005, 01:31 PM
You know, I actually did just recently purchase a MR and was suppose to get it last thursday, but get this, UPS said that it was delivered last thursday at 9:30 am. I get home from work at 5:30pm and I don't see a package. I go back and forth with the seller, who seems to be helpful and willing to do whatever to track down my package, so that's good. So now there is an investigation going on with UPS and the driver is going to go and retrace his steps and talk to neighbors and all that jazz. At this point I just want my money back. Obviously I would rather have the saber, but....who knows. :rolleyes:

megaprime33
05-17-2005, 06:57 PM
Ok, I take back everything I just said. It just arrived today and is now sitting atop my desk shinning brightly with a few darth vader figures around it. Ahhhh :D

Jayspawn
05-18-2005, 10:20 AM
Congratulations megaprime33! And what do you think?

megaprime33
05-18-2005, 12:04 PM
Congratulations megaprime33! And what do you think?
It's incredible! It's longer than I thought it would be too, which in my opinion is good. The detail is just fantastic, very accurate. I spent 20 mins polishing it with a dust cloth, then the stand, then the case. Then cleared off my corvette model shelf, placed the display in the middle, and then put unleashed vader and unleashed grievous next to it. Awesome display.

The only problem is that they are incredibly addictive. I now want to go out and get Dooku's, Maul's, Windu's, and Luke ROTJ sabers! :crazed: