PDA

View Full Version : possible figure-SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Master Koon
04-22-2005, 11:20 PM
In case you missed the title, this thread is a SPOILER!!!!:crazed:

Any way, has anyone seen the rots comic #3? in the comic Quinlan Vos is detailed a little. Any body think we'll see a figure in the future?

Beast
04-22-2005, 11:27 PM
How is that a spoiler? And unless he appears in the actual movie, I doubt we'll ever see a figure of him. Hasbro hasn't really been very impressed about the sales of EU figures in the marketplace. Hence why there is very few of them. :)

MTFBWy and HH!!

Jar Jar Binks

Master Koon
04-22-2005, 11:30 PM
Well,since the comic is the adaptation of the movie I think it is a good chance he may be featured, albeit for a small part. Hence the spoileer part- it's kinda good to give people a heads up if it might have anything from the movie.

eshulmire
04-23-2005, 04:37 AM
that would be a really cool figuer! just dont make him without any articulation! :D

beckmen
04-23-2005, 09:19 AM
I thought he was just in the BG like other EU stuff in the movies (The Outrider in ANH SE)...

evenflow
04-23-2005, 11:34 AM
Well that would be amazing. I would love to see him in the movie and get a figure of him.

Master Koon
04-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Well, he kind of is in the background but i dont want to irritate any one by saying what part he is in. But he does have his own scene, no dialogue or anything though.

jedi master sal
04-28-2005, 11:58 AM
Okay, here's the spoiler...(DON'T read if you don't want to know!!!)
Highlight to read...

He is in the movie. It's a brief shot that shows him being killed by the very clones he commands!

Move along, move along.