PDA

View Full Version : Could this be the real deal?

Lord_Setnom
04-22-2005, 10:59 PM
Ok... So I found this somehow (don't even ask I have no idea, guess I was using the Force) and although I haven't read the novel or anything I find this to be quite believable. http://www.bladetrinity.com/bbs/printthread.php?t=2282

That's allegedly and quite shortly what's going to take place in ROTS. It sort of reminds me of the days when we were confronted with the "stolen storyboards" describing Jango Vs ObiWan & Jango's death right here. I was one of those who said "nah that's not true the names and events aren't starwarsesque enough". Guess what, they were.:speech:

So, if this has been discussed and/or posted before, I apologize. If it hasn't and you DON'T want to know EXACTLY how Palpatine gets the sharpei look, how MW gets killed, and what happens on Mustafar, STAY AWAY FROM THAT LINK. :eek:

I thought I might copy and paste all of it but I thought some people might not like that, so there you go. Free will. Choose the Dark Path and learn all the secrets of ROTS now. Or do the right thing and wait 'til it comes out either way we all know what's going to happen, right?? :D

General_Grievous
04-23-2005, 04:42 PM
Um, dude... The books have been out for three weeks. Anyone who's wanted to know the plot to ROTS knows it already.

Lord_Setnom
04-23-2005, 05:12 PM
Dude... not everyone is willing to pay good money for a novel they can get online for free and in only one page. And then again dude, some folks actually live out of the US and haven't had the chance to get their hands on the books nor will they until AFTER the movie is released.

General_Grievous
04-23-2005, 09:34 PM
Really? I thought Lucasfilm released all the books around the same time (early April) all over the world...