PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid move by Hasbro

Kidhuman
04-24-2005, 11:13 AM
Yeah, you read correctly. Hasbro has given us 4 great new figures. A Neomodian Warrior, Wookie Warrior, SA Clone and a Destroyer droid. But the stupid move is putting them all in the same wave. I mean you put 4 army builders in the same exact wave as the only new figures and one per case. I was lucky enough to find an unopened case(not after I was done), but thinking about this, these are gonna fly off the shelf with one person. This wave is scalper heaven. Nice case packings Hasbro. :mad: :mad: :beard:

moulman
04-24-2005, 11:52 AM
no worries KH. Youll just have to look at places people would consider unlikely spots to find figures. ie. Kohls, drugstores, ect.

Joshkj
04-24-2005, 11:52 AM
Grrrr, All I want is the clones, my bro wants the Droids, one of my friends wants the Nemo warrrior, and anther the wookies, I think we will just order cases, if we can.

Kidhuman
04-24-2005, 12:26 PM
no worries KH. Youll just have to look at places people would consider unlikely spots to find figures. ie. Kohls, drugstores, ect.

I already have one of each. Its just the fact that they never pack army builders wisely.

kool-aid killer
04-24-2005, 01:34 PM
Thats disturbing to read, i was hoping to pick up four Neomodians, four Wookies, four Clonetroopers and two Destroyer Droids but with a case ratio of one per, its going to be difficult to do that. Fubar!

mastermatt24
04-24-2005, 02:15 PM
Hasbro will never get smart about case assortments.. They should have entire cases of army builders and make the pegwarmers 1 per case.
You think they would learn after two failures, but I guess not. :mad:

Mad Slanted Powers
04-24-2005, 03:51 PM
In the Entertainment Earth catalog, there is a case that has 2 each of Neimodian Warrior, Wookiee Warrior, and Clone #41. There is still only one Destroyer Droid, but unless it is a big improvement over prior versions, I won't be too concerned if I don't find more than one. The case is listed as Wave 4 Rev. 3. The problem is that it also has one each of Obi #1, Anakin #2, Yoda #3, R2 #7 and Mace #10. Overall, the Clone, Destroyer, Wookiee and Neimodian appear in four different cases. Still, with the number of figures that will be left over from the early waves, we could probably do without more Obi's, Ani's and Yoda's in these cases.

evenflow
04-24-2005, 03:54 PM
I never liked the way they did their case ratios. I wish they would just hold off with the new figures instead of mixing them into the older cases. It woul dbe so much better for them to release all the figures and then wait til they have enough figures to fill a new case, and that should be the next assortment.

MaquisWarrior
04-24-2005, 08:10 PM
KH, Don't worry about the Nemodians they are the new Jar Jar fig from TPM. Those warriors involvement are like the Bespin Guards, blink and you miss it. Once the "army builders" see that. you'll see nemodian Warriors for $9.87 at a drugstore in the year 2024!

Frizz_himself
04-24-2005, 08:57 PM
pure maddness thanks to hasbro again will this ever end?

tune in next time

WesleySr
04-26-2005, 12:44 PM
Since the entire wave is army builders and Hasbro knows that, why not pack 3 of each to a case. If they did that, I might consider purchasing a case from EE at their high prices.

JEDIpartner
04-26-2005, 12:55 PM
Then there is HasbroToyShop.com...

Scackmgack
04-26-2005, 02:49 PM
Consider yourself lucky if you are finding any of these things at all. I still have yet to lay eyes on a single figure #33-#40, much less anything afterwards. No AT-RTs, either.

aricajade
04-26-2005, 03:22 PM
The one time I saw one of these cases, it was still an army builder case as it had 2x Commanders and 2x(i think...at least one) Pilots in it as well as the new 4 figs.