PDA

View Full Version : C3 Vader @ SWshop.com!

ZachAttack
04-25-2005, 12:12 PM
Don't know if this is the right thread, but just wanted to let everyone know that the C3 Exclusive Vader is available to order online for 19.99. Pretty steep, but I picked up one! Just thought you all would like to know.

hestep99
04-25-2005, 12:24 PM
It was 15 + 2-3 dollars for the case at C3
So minus the plane ticket or gas money, registration fees, time, etc.
I think it's a pretty sweet deal.

James Boba Fettfield
04-25-2005, 12:26 PM
Guyute alerted me to this just a few minutes ago. Ordered two. Good deal.

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-25-2005, 12:26 PM
I tried to order the "4 per customer" but it wouldn't let me. In the description it says "2 per customer." Hmmm I did get my two though and I think SK might have one for me, so i'm content. cheers! :D

potf2x
04-25-2005, 12:27 PM
WOW....I just check there about an two hours ago and it wasn't listed. No biggie as i just ordered two. :D

THANKS FOR THE TIP!!! :D

Ji'dai
04-25-2005, 12:34 PM
Twenty bucks + shipping for a 4" figure with electronic sound base. No thanks.

Hopefully everyone who wasted several hours of their life waiting in line last weekend with nothing to show for it will be able to get one or two of these.

elkkthunder
04-25-2005, 12:48 PM
the site wont let me add it to my cart now

is it working now for anyone else??

working now again!!

Major Karr
04-25-2005, 12:52 PM
Won't work for me either.
Never mind, it is back up.

Lazer Brain
04-25-2005, 01:41 PM
my order for 1 went thru fine.
later

decadentdave
04-25-2005, 02:17 PM
That's pretty lame under Add to Cart it says Limit of 4 per customer and under the description at the bottom in boldface it says Limit Two Per Customer.

I ended up placing my order twice so I could get the 4 that it says I could order. Both orders went through so it appears as though you can order up to 4 on two seperate orders.

The only thing that sucks is that I ended up paying for postage twice at $7 but judging from what people are paying for them on ebay, all I have to do is sell just one of them to pay for all of them!

Jedi_Master_Guyute
04-25-2005, 02:33 PM
The only thing that sucks is that I ended up paying for postage twice at $7 but judging from what people are paying for them on ebay, all I have to do is sell just one of them to pay for all of them!

Yeah, i tried to order 4 as well, but got denied, so i just got my two. I might try to order another two for more friends, but we'll see. and i'd hate to break it to you, but since SW.com is offering this, the prices on e-bay are going to drop drastically as people can just pay 19.99 instead of forking out more $$ on e-bay. you won't get as much as you think for it.....well, probably not. never know. :D

decadentdave
04-25-2005, 02:45 PM
It won't be long before StarWarsShop sells out of these like Target.com did with Lava Vader.

mm74md
04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
and i'd hate to break it to you, but since SW.com is offering this, the prices on e-bay are going to drop drastically as people can just pay 19.99 instead of forking out more $$ on e-bay. you won't get as much as you think for it.....well, probably not. never know. :D

Looks like I'll be getting a negative feedback on eBay. I did a Buy It Now at $50 with free shipping not knowing these would show up on SWS. There is no way I'm paying that dude $50 for one. Oh well :nerv: I'm getting two for less than that.

Strategist
04-25-2005, 02:56 PM
It won't be long before StarWarsShop sells out of these like Target.com did with Lava Vader.

I wish target had put Lava Vader on the site (for sale) but oh well at least I got this.

JediBoulton
04-25-2005, 03:05 PM
UPDATE -- These are now GONE !!! -- They wont let you add one to your cart anymore -- what a bunch of CRAP !!! :mad: :frus:

Strategist
04-25-2005, 03:08 PM
Wow just in time for me.

Lazer Brain
04-25-2005, 03:13 PM
WOW,Sorry, JB and i was thinking of I should of ordered 2 .
later

ThePurpleSaber
04-25-2005, 03:19 PM
I guess I must have gotten the last one cause after I ordered mine I went back to the site and it's not there anymore, and I just got done confirming the order 5 minutes ago. Guess I put mine in the shopping cart a little faster then others.....sorry to the people that didn't get it but w00t to me.:D

rust
04-25-2005, 03:24 PM
Damnitall! School prevents me from getting this Vader.

Hellboy
04-25-2005, 03:25 PM
Just ordered mine too. $20 a piece is a good deal IMO. :)

aceguide
04-25-2005, 03:26 PM
I am curious - why did many folks want/need 4 of these? I can barely understand 2, but 4?!?

I am happy that I secured my 1.

James Boba Fettfield
04-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Get them for people we know that want a Vader.

aricajade
04-25-2005, 03:35 PM
I bought mine for $56 w/case shipped today on eBay. I'm still happy with that. With the $40 admission, the $15 figure, the $3 case, the 5 hour car ride to Indy with gas at $2.30/gal and the lines there, I'm pretty happy still.

Hellboy
04-25-2005, 03:37 PM
UPDATE -- These are now GONE !!! -- They wont let you add one to your cart anymore -- what a bunch of CRAP !!! :mad: :frus:

Wow, I must have literally got my order in at the last minute. Sucks for the people who didn't though.

I am curious - why did many folks want/need 4 of these? I can barely understand 2, but 4 ?!?

I ordered 2 myself but if I could have ordered 4 I would have with the intention of helping out a few of my collector friends. I would think most people are doing the same thing, either that or they want to use the extras as trading fodder. Unfortunately many are probably ordering extras to make a profit on, which is sad. To those people I say "move out of your parents basement and get a job." :p

Joshkj
04-25-2005, 03:42 PM
Damnitall! School prevents me from getting this Vader.

I got home my friend called me, I put it in my cart, thenn itt said it wasa sold out and took it outt:mad:

jjreason
04-25-2005, 04:16 PM
Baahhhhhh, bum me out. I linked right over when I got the email, but they wouldn't add one to my cart, declaring "this item is currently unavailable". Oh well, made for some mid-afternoon laughs running around like and idiot trying to find my Mastercard. :D

CrunchyNug
04-25-2005, 05:05 PM
I made it in time, whew. I picked up 2. It DID take amlost half an hour to place my order...the site was slug-gish!!! I was done just after 12:00 PM Pacific Time. I guess they sold out shortly thereafter.

decadentdave
04-25-2005, 05:52 PM
I am curious - why did many folks want/need 4 of these? I can barely understand 2, but 4?!?

So I can sell them back to all of you that didn't get one because you were stuck in school or whatever. Didn't I tell you guys this would sell out FAST!

:D

Obi-wedge
04-25-2005, 09:26 PM
I was checking all last night and then this moring, and then.......CRASH! The goes the computer. DOH! I knew they would be going up soon. It was a mad scramble...on the way back from the techs place I stopped by kinkos and now I'm back again to check the status. I hope they "find" some more that did not get sold at CIII and can get them back up on the site. Even if there is a difference in the card from the convention version. I think it would be just cool to have.

Sentinel18725
04-25-2005, 09:32 PM
Picked mine up. I got mine on Friday at the Convention. My friends didn't want to wait in line for it on Saturday. So, I picked up theirs for them. Now, if we could just get that Target Clone Trooper up (so far nothing, only the cups were up)....

2-1B
04-25-2005, 11:05 PM
Bummer, I was hoping to get one of these through the site but I guess I wasn't around at the right times. :(

bobafrett
04-25-2005, 11:10 PM
Don't feel bad, neither was I. I'm hoping at this point that my friend who attended CIII was able to get one for me.

WesleySr
04-26-2005, 12:03 PM
I was at CIII all four days and let me tell you something. I was unable to get into the CIII Store the first 3 days due to not wanting to wait out in the cold/rain for several hours before the convention opened with a 5 year old and an 8 month old. By the time that I made it into the convention, the store line was almost to the fan club entrance door. On Sunday, I was finally able to make it into the store and only had to wait for about 4 hours to make it up to the registers to make my purchases. I would have been very, very mad if I would have been unable to get my Vader and then come to find out that they were selling them on the internet.

There were several people with 1 day passes that were unable to purchase their figures due to the lines @ the store. The people that worked in the store did not seem to know too much about the way the figures worked. The badges had little Imperial logos on them that were supposed to be punched out when you purchased your Vader. I spoke to several people the first 3 days that had purchased their Vaders and did not get their badges punched so they went back and got some more. I purchased 16 Vaders myself (anyone wanna trade???) from where I had (4) 4 day passes and did not get my badges punched either.

The vendors that were in the Exhibit hall were offering people $30 for their Vaders. I don't know if this is true or not, but one vendor told me that he was able to purchase his figures Wednesday night before the convention even started.

I think that this entire setup was ignorant. They should have been selling the figures when you picked up your badges, that way the people who were wanting just the figures would not have had to try to get into the store.

And one more thing. What was the deal with not producing enough cases for the figures? That was just plain stupidity. The cases sold for $3 and there were vendors selling them for $15 because they sold out.

Darth Chicken Head
04-26-2005, 12:31 PM
just bought mine ...from ebay of course!! paid 30$ with shipping ...like 10 mins ago . to get these "special" deals ...try typing in diff. things like vader celeb , or celeberty . people spell stuff funny or totally wrong all the time and no one bids on their stuff and they cant figure out why ?!?! ha !! this guy was on there for 4 days trying to sell it and i was the only bidder !! he emailed as to what i thought , i didnt tell him why cuz i didnt want him to retract it . i tell you this much , if you sell w/out making sure your item is worded the same way as everyone else's , too bad !!lol

decadentdave
04-26-2005, 01:11 PM
Just checked my order history at StarWarsShop.com and only one of my orders for 2 of the C3 Vaders shipped. The first order I placed did not ship so I guess they are enforcing the "Limit Two Per Customer" policy. I would say that's fair, however, under the Add To Cart menu CLEARLY said "Limit 4 per customer." I would call that deceptive and misleading advertising (you can call it "miscommunication to the webmaster" if you like but it is still a major screwup on their behalf). If they charged my credit card for 4 Vaders and I only get 2 there will be hell to pay. I will pull an Anakin-slaughtering-the-Jedi-kids on them! :evil:

Strategist
04-26-2005, 02:36 PM
They are back up for sale with a ship date of May 9th and DO NOT include the case and are priced at $18.99

BanthaPoodoo
04-26-2005, 02:44 PM
Whew.... got my order in for two of em! Thanks Strategist for the heads up!

evenflow
04-26-2005, 02:46 PM
Well I ordered one. Thats good enough for me.

Strategist
04-26-2005, 03:14 PM
Whew.... got my order in for two of em! Thanks Strategist for the heads up!

Your Welcome just trying help out the people who got screwed yesterday.

BanthaPoodoo
04-26-2005, 03:23 PM
Only bad thing is its just a figure with no star case, but I don't really need that anyway!!!

I was disappointed to know that I didnt get over there in time yesterday.... now everythings good! LOL!

CrunchyNug
04-26-2005, 03:42 PM
Apparently there are 2 options now.

$18.99 no case - ships May 9th
$19.99 w/ case - ships now

http://shop.starwars.com/

***UPDATE***

In typing this, the Vaders w/ case have SOLD OUT!!!

Joshkj
04-26-2005, 04:46 PM

http://shop.starwars.com/

***UPDATE***

In typing this, the Vaders w/ case have SOLD OUT!!!

And the reg, GAR FOILED AGAIN!!!!!

Resons I hate school:
1. It sucks
...392948. It made me not get a vader
...405676. It made me not get a vader...again:mad:

CrunchyNug
04-26-2005, 04:48 PM
Sorry to inform, but he's SOLD OUT again...

stillakid
04-26-2005, 10:45 PM
Not that anybody at swshap.com gives a hoot, but I personally find this situation to be complete bs. Twice in a week they drop a much wanted figure onto their site in the middle of the day when most people are at work. Granted, some lucky ones (you know who you are ;) ) get to spend the day in front of a computer monitor, but a great many of us don't.

And is there no loyalty to Hyperspace members? Apparently not. I suppose it didn't occur to them to perhaps offer these to their most loyal customers first and give them a day or so to respond. Instead, it's the internet version of a jump ball where they just toss the product in the air at some random time. I don't get it. Well, actually I do, but I don't like it. Woe is me. :(

Kidhuman
04-26-2005, 11:33 PM
Not that anybody at swshap.com gives a hoot, but I personally find this situation to be complete bs. Twice in a week they drop a much wanted figure onto their site in the middle of the day when most people are at work. Granted, some lucky ones (you know who you are ;) ) get to spend the day in front of a computer monitor, but a great many of us don't.

I happen to agree with you. I was fortunate that a forum member picked me up one, but it bites thatthey do thatto poeple. I didnt know about iut until I got home at 1130 pm. Complete BS.

decadentdave
04-27-2005, 04:54 AM
Just received e-mail tracking numbers for BOTH of my orders for two C3 Vaders so it looks like I'm getting all 4 of them that I originally ordered after all! lol

Val Da Car
04-27-2005, 05:59 AM
Yep...me too...they should be at my house by Friday!

Hellboy
04-27-2005, 03:54 PM
Ditto. I'm actually surprised at the speed in which they processed these. Can't wait. :D

BlueSnags
04-27-2005, 04:29 PM
My Vader just arrived here a few min ago. Figure/packaging is mint and looks great - definitely worth the $25.

-Blue

buddatrooper
04-27-2005, 05:08 PM
can someone post the address with a direct link to the vader. every time i go to the shop i cant find it. maybe i am overlooking it who knows?

Strategist
04-27-2005, 05:12 PM
can someone post the address with a direct link to the vader. every time i go to the shop i cant find it. maybe i am overlooking it who knows?

That's because its sold out and they took it off their site.

stillakid
04-27-2005, 05:49 PM

You can find most of those sold at starwarsshop now on Ebay. :mad:

JawaJoe
04-28-2005, 07:12 AM
I actually had 1 in my cart then went to look at posters and some other junk. By the time I went to checkout the vader was gone. Man I was ****ed.

sith_killer_99
04-28-2005, 08:20 AM

What a complete load of BS, after the fans who went to CIII were told that they were sold out of the protective cases, then they turn around and sell 'em on-line! :mad: That seriously sucks! I sat in line for 8 hours in the freezing cold through snow to get the figures and I was one of the first to buy the figures on Sunday!

I hope SSW.com gets in more of the cases for sale on-line, it's the least they can do for the fans who were told they were sold out of them!

Jedi
04-28-2005, 10:40 AM
How many times has the CIII Vader been posted on www.starwarsshop.com (http://www.starwarsshop.com) at this point? I saw it very briefly the other day, but since then it sounds like maybe it has been available an additional two or three times?

Jedi

decadentdave
04-28-2005, 12:38 PM
I actually had 1 in my cart then went to look at posters and some other junk. By the time I went to checkout the vader was gone. Man I was ****ed.

That's jacked! Once you add it to your cart, it should hold one from inventory until you check out until the timeout period expires. I could see why maybe they would not have a cart timeout period in case somebody were to fill up their cart with the entire inventory but since they were limiting carts to quantities of two each then it should have set those aside for a limited time until you checked out and if you didn't check out within the normal timeout period (who knows... say 20 minutes) it removes them from the cart.

buddatrooper
04-28-2005, 03:33 PM
ohhh ok thanks for the info. crap missed out again!

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 07:30 PM
What a complete load of BS, after the fans who went to CIII were told that they were sold out of the protective cases, then they turn around and sell 'em on-line! :mad: That seriously sucks! I sat in line for 8 hours in the freezing cold through snow to get the figures and I was one of the first to buy the figures on Sunday!

I hope SSW.com gets in more of the cases for sale on-line, it's the least they can do for the fans who were told they were sold out of them!

I am with you on this one. This is a complete load of BS. I was in the store on Sunday too. I wanted to buy the cases for my figures and they were sold out. This entire business concerning this figure is f***ing ridiculous. How is this figure considered a "C3 exclusive" if they are selling it online to everyone?

decadentdave
04-28-2005, 07:42 PM
This entire business concerning this figure is f***ing ridiculous. How is this figure considered a "C3 exclusive" if they are selling it online to everyone?

They should have offered it online to Hyperspace members only. That should be one of the perks of paying for Hyperspace membership. Instead, it was a frickin' free-for-all.

sith_killer_99
04-28-2005, 08:04 PM
They should have offered it online to Hyperspace members only. That should be one of the perks of paying for Hyperspace membership. Instead, it was a frickin' free-for-all.

Trust me, it wouldn't have made a difference, except to make a few people feel better about the title. After seeing all the Hyperspace members at CIII there is nothing exclusive or special about having a membership. The line for members was often longer than for non-members. In fact I saw lots of members in the non-member lines that's how bad it really is.

Though on a side note I did notice that the store at CIII did not offer any kind of rain check to convention goers on Sunday after they sold out, in fact they posted a sign saying that when they sell out of figures that would be it! So it is pretty jacked that they turn around and sell 'em on the site. Kinda like a big ol' slap in the face!

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 08:09 PM
From what I was told, non-Hyperspace members were not allowed to enter the convention until after all the Hyperspace members that were waiting in line were allowed in. I don't know if it is true or not, but if so, I feel sorry for the ones that were waiting in line Thursday. It took me almost 3 hours to get in and that was the members line.

Darth Grifter
04-28-2005, 08:24 PM
exactly...and those people who became members at the con for the benefits...grrr...

my story about these figures is about sunday when they opened the limit up on how many you could buy. i was perusing the exhibition hall when i saw a guy trying to hock an unopened case to the highest bidder between all the exhibitors...the nerve! i wanted to drop the guy for scalping on site...he didn't care for the fig; hell, he didn't even open the case to see one!

You can find most of those sold at starwarsshop now on Ebay.yeah, and the price is still alright for them...50 today compared to over 100 the first day...

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 08:26 PM
Heck, every retailer that you walked by in the retailer exhibit hall had signs posted that they were paying $30 for the Vaders.

Darth Grifter
04-28-2005, 08:34 PM
Heck, every retailer that you walked by in the retailer exhibit hall had signs posted that they were paying $30 for the Vaders.
yeah, and people were selling by the loads...i saw one retailer late sunday who must have had 40-50 of the figures! and they were from japan, so the killing they were going to make back home has got to be phenominal...(sp?)

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 08:54 PM
Yeah, and after the store announced that the star cases had sold out, I saw several retailers jacking the price up by $10-$20 for the Vaders that they were selling in the star cases.

Veers
04-28-2005, 08:58 PM
It was too late for me to get mine online. Oh well, I already picked up 8 at the Celebration. I want to get as many of these as I can.

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 08:59 PM
Are you talking about the cases or the figures?

sith_killer_99
04-28-2005, 09:13 PM
From what I was told, non-Hyperspace members were not allowed to enter the convention until after all the Hyperspace members that were waiting in line were allowed in. I don't know if it is true or not, but if so, I feel sorry for the ones that were waiting in line Thursday. It took me almost 3 hours to get in and that was the members line.

That's not quite true. They opened the doors for Hyperspace members 1 hour before the regular line. Thursday was a classic example. You said it took you 3 hours to get in. They opened the doors to members at 12:00. I was in the non member line, which opened at 1:00 and was in by 2:30! The members line was insane, that's why we had a bunch on members standing in the non-member line, it was shorter, sure we had to wait another hour for the doors to open, but in many cases we were in quicker. :crazed:

Now on Friday and Sunday I got in early, but that's because I camped out at the member entrance for 8 hours!

my story about these figures is about sunday when they opened the limit up on how many you could buy. i was perusing the exhibition hall when i saw a guy trying to hock an unopened case to the highest bidder between all the exhibitors...the nerve! i wanted to drop the guy for scalping on site...he didn't care for the fig; hell, he didn't even open the case to see one!

As far as I know they kept the limit going the whole time, at least when I went through Sunday morning it was still going. Unfortunatly they didn't limit the protective cases! They didn't punch my badge Sunday, but then there was no chance I was gonna get through that line to get more Vader figures at that point anyway, and I was the second person in my line!

Now there were a few people who managed to get unopened cases. I spoke to one guy who had 6 badges and got 2 unopened cases! He was braging about how he took them to AFA and got an Uncirculated 95. He said that AFA told him it was the highest grade they had seen. He claimed he was gonna sell it on Ebay for like $500.00 or some BS. :crazed:

All the vendors there were offering to buy figures from people, but they were told that if they were caught selling them at the convention they would be kicked out. :rolleyes:

decadentdave
04-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Though on a side note I did notice that the store at CIII did not offer any kind of rain check to convention goers on Sunday after they sold out, in fact they posted a sign saying that when they sell out of figures that would be it! So it is pretty jacked that they turn around and sell 'em on the site. Kinda like a big ol' slap in the face!

They DID announce ahead of time that they were going to allocate some of them to be sold online through StarWarsShop.com AFTER the convention. I can understand your frustration having paid good money to go to the Celebration, standing in line most of the day and missing out on the events, only to be turned away from getting one. However, I did not attend the Celebration and was able to purchase them online. I think it was great for those that couldn't attend to have the opportunity to get them without being bled dry by eBay sellers. I guess it was all a matter of priorities for those that attended the Celebration... Do I wait in line all day to get a figure and miss out on seeing all the cool events... or... Do I take my chances and hope that I can get one online AFTER the Celebration (only to miss getting one after they sold out 2 hours after going on sale)? That is a tough call. Actually, from the stories I've heard, I'm glad that I didn't go. I was watching StarWarsShop.com like a hawk on Monday KNOWING that they'd go on sale that day and right at noon, I was able to purchase them from the comfort of my own home WITHOUT waiting in line for 7 hours.

WesleySr
04-28-2005, 09:17 PM
That was just what I was told while I was waiting in line the first day. Like I said, I didn't know if it was true.

As for the vendors selling the Vaders, if that were true I could have gotten several of them tossed out.

sith_killer_99
04-28-2005, 09:30 PM
I can understand your frustration having paid good money to go to the Celebration, standing in line most of the day and missing out on the events, only to be turned away from getting one.

Oh, I got the figure, I waited outside in the freezing cold and snow for 8 hours to make sure I got one as soon as they opened Sunday. What I missed out on was the exclusive Celebration III protective case that they told me was sold out, only to find they were selling them with the Vader on SSW.com after CIII.

Oh well, looks like I will be getting an acrylic case for my Vader. :rolleyes:

Darth Grifter
04-28-2005, 11:15 PM
for 40 bucks you could get AFA to certify it and protect it...there's a case (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=101609&item=5971981257&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW) here for 15 bucks today...i'm sure it'll go for more in two days...i can't believe that the case is going for almost as much as the figure...let's get three cheers for ebay! :evil:

decadentdave
04-29-2005, 02:28 AM
I don't understand why there is a shortage of C3 Star Cases. There should have been enough of them made for the entire lot of figures. They could very easily produce more of them (the cases) to meet the demand. You could just as easily make a vac-formed mold from one and repro it. I was thinking of doing that with the Clone Trooper case since the Target cases are all too small to fit the ROTS cardbacks.

WesleySr
04-29-2005, 02:40 AM
Mark my words. The case will end up being worth more than the figure it was designed for.

sith_killer_99
04-29-2005, 07:34 AM
Mark my words. The case will end up being worth more than the figure it was designed for.

Maybe for some collectors, to me it ain't worth squat! I can buy an acrylic case and have rock solid protection for the price those idiots are paying for the plastic case. :rolleyes: Sometimes I feel ashamed to be associated with Star Wars collectors. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I will stay way from AFA, I would like to be able to use my CIII figure from time to time, not have it stuck somewhere I can't touch it all the time worrying if the batteries are still in and if they will eventually leak, thus destroying my figure. :eek:

Slicker
04-29-2005, 01:43 PM
For those that don't want the uncertainty of Ebay go here (http://toypalace2.shoppingserver.de/start.mv?L=English) and they're selling 'em for $31. Still a rip off but cheaper than Ebay.

BTW, you DON'T get the case for the fig from this place.

WesleySr
04-29-2005, 03:27 PM
Maybe for some collectors, to me it ain't worth squat! I can buy an acrylic case and have rock solid protection for the price those idiots are paying for the plastic case. :rolleyes: Sometimes I feel ashamed to be associated with Star Wars collectors. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I will stay way from AFA, I would like to be able to use my CIII figure from time to time, not have it stuck somewhere I can't touch it all the time worrying if the batteries are still in and if they will eventually leak, thus destroying my figure. :eek:

Yeah, but it would still be nice to have the CIII case to go with my CIII Vader.

darko666
04-29-2005, 03:41 PM
i can see them putting this figure up for sale at least a couple more times on sw.com. from what i saw when i purchased this figure at C III, they had case beyond case of these figures. i'm not sure about the cases though.

Val Da Car
04-29-2005, 10:10 PM
I looked closer at my arrival date of April 26 - April 30th and the way it is being shipped (Fed Ex Home Delivery) and after speaking with Fed Ex I was told that Home delivery works Tues - Sat 8a to 8pm so if you delivery states that then you might get a C3 Vader on Saturday!

Yea!

Hellboy
04-29-2005, 10:24 PM
Man it would sure make my day tomorrow if I received my Vader and my case of Clone Troopers from EE. Thats probably asking for to much but my fingers are crossed.

Val Da Car
04-29-2005, 10:31 PM
The SW Shop item is a likelyhood but I know EE does not use Fed Ex Home delivery....but you never know.......that would be sweet....my wife even likes the clone troopers.....whoa

James Boba Fettfield
04-29-2005, 11:15 PM
I'm surprised you don't have yours yet, Hellboy. You're not too far from California. Looking at my order now, the Vaders will be here tomorrow. Sitting in some FedEx facility in Columbus, Ohio right now.

They made that cross country trip quick.

Hellboy
04-30-2005, 03:41 PM
Yeah I'm surprised too. They're sitting in a FedEx sort facility in Portland right now so I'm expecting them today or Monday. Strange though that people clear accross the country got theirs first. I guess there isn't any benefit to being closer.

James Boba Fettfield
04-30-2005, 03:44 PM
Yeah, they did arrive today, too. Consider me just as surprised getting these before the week's end.