PDA

View Full Version : MR told me something at C 3

robert michael
04-25-2005, 02:42 PM
a new Mace FX is coming soon.

megaprime33
04-25-2005, 04:17 PM
That's cool, but I'm still waiting on the news when they re-release Mace's full size hilt. I missed out the first time around on it.

Jayspawn
04-25-2005, 04:52 PM
Seems MR has their schedule full megaprime33. I dought they will release it for any reason other than maybe to make an Episode III version. I wouldnt count on it for another few years.

knightone
04-25-2005, 10:48 PM
From what I heard (a couple of weeks before C3), it is just a re-release of the original Mace FX with no improvements in the blade or electronics.

decadentdave
04-30-2005, 11:51 AM
I'll tell you what they need to re-release is an improved Anakin Episode II FX and Luke ROTJ FX.

Axlrose
04-30-2005, 12:02 PM
I hear it's the same mace fx, just a re-release, but a nicer box. idk if that does anything for you.

knightone
04-30-2005, 12:46 PM
I'll tell you what they need to re-release is an improved Anakin Episode II FX and Luke ROTJ FX.

Not until they release a Qui-Gon Jinn FX saber they don't! :D

I really, really, really, really want a Qui-Gon FX saber. In faxt, I'd buy several if they did it! I'd like to see Qui-Gon LE and mini sabers while they are at it. I think the Qui-Gonn has a simple elegance to it more so than any other saber design so far.

I want to see how they deal with the dimensions on the Obi-Wan ROTS FX saber before I start wishing for an improved Luke ROTJ. But yeah, it would be very nice to see a redesigned Luke ROTJ FX saber. We are going to see three blue FX sabers (Luke ESB, Anakin ROTS, and Obi-Wan ROTS) and three red Vaders (ANH, ESB, ROTS) by year's end. It's time for a couple of different green sabers!

They are planning on a Darth Maul FX, which I think is quite ambitious and a good step for the FX line.

Kenobi
05-07-2005, 02:06 AM
I hope they make Quigon's lightsaber in some fashion. I'd even be happy with a mini!

Jayspawn
05-07-2005, 09:58 AM
I think I heard that MR has Qui-Gon Jinn's Lightsaber on tap for 2006. '05 is pretty much full.