PDA

View Full Version : Thank You!!

eFXAmy
04-25-2005, 10:26 PM
Hello!!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who stopped by our booth or CS party at CIII. It was great getting to meet everyone. Talking with everyone was the highlight of my trip.

I wanted to extend a special thanks to SirSteve himself and his incredible crew for taking the time to talk with us. It was a great time and we are looking forward to long, fun-filled relationship with you and all of your members!!

SirSteve
04-26-2005, 01:07 AM
Right back at'cha! :D

Master Replicas has some very exciting things in the works and I cannot wait for them! 2005 is going to be a great year!

Hello!!

I just wanted to take a minute to thank everyone who stopped by our booth or CS party at CIII. It was great getting to meet everyone. Talking with everyone was the highlight of my trip.

I wanted to extend a special thanks to SirSteve himself and his incredible crew for taking the time to talk with us. It was a great time and we are looking forward to long, fun-filled relationship with you and all of your members!!

JEDIpartner
04-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Funny that I was going to post a big open "Thank you" to the folks at Master Replicas for really helping to make the end of the Celebration a little less of a sad event. I sent an e-mail out to our new friends to let them know how grateful I was for having some time to chat with them and get to know the lovely crew behind the excellent product.

I'm really looking forward to seeing them as well as their upcoming offerings in the near future.

Many thanks to Barry, Amy, Jorge and the rest of the crew! You guys rock!!!

jedi master sal
04-26-2005, 01:06 PM
I echo the sentiments. The crew from Master Replicas are on of the finests and funnest groups of people I've had the pleasure to party, er um, make acquaintences with. Barry's a riot and you should hear his commentary on ROTJ...what happens in Indy...

Anyway, great talkign with Amy. (I want a gold saber please...guess I'll just have to answer the trivia question..ha ha)

Jorge, great talking with a fellow designer. Hmm, and somehow I'm having visions of a "Rainbow" trooper...

Lots of GREAT things coming down the pike from Master Replicas folks.

~~~You WILL be excited!~~~

We can't neccessarily disclose what they all are, but suffice it to say that you'll still be getting the great mini line as well as full sized sabers...um just look out for something special with those full sized ones...

They did disclose the helmet line at C3 and what we saw seems to only be the tip of the iceberg.

And while I can't say it directly, they got some BIG, BIG, BIG! things in the works.

The rest of this year and next promises to be a banner season for Master Replica collectors.

If you haven't become a member of the collector's society, well just keep an eye out for things and visit their site often (and report back here what you find!)

Thanks again to the great folks at Master Replicas for a great way to end C3!
-Sal (AKA jedi master sal)

JEDIpartner
04-26-2005, 01:48 PM
Jorge, great talking with a fellow designer. Hmm, and somehow I'm having visions of a "Rainbow" trooper...

Will that be the counterpart to the "Rainbow" bottomer... ;)

dr_evazan22
04-26-2005, 03:32 PM
*** Breaks into song***

"Somewhere, over the Rainbow Trooper.... "

Seriously though, it was very generous of you to share your time and information about what's coming. I thought highly of MR before, and that feeling has only improved.

SirSteve
04-26-2005, 06:19 PM
Rainbow Trooper? You mean this one?

http://photos.sirstevesguide.com/showphoto.php?photo=11620&cat=3839&page=3

megaprime33
04-26-2005, 06:38 PM
I'm excited that MR was there and gave many fans info on what's to come from them in the future. I can't wait to find out!!

JEDIpartner
04-26-2005, 07:24 PM
No... it was more of a gay pride trooper, actually... LOL

dr_evazan22
04-26-2005, 08:40 PM
Does that make bastardizing (is that a word?) a Judy garland song ok?

Darth Grifter
04-27-2005, 12:48 AM
thank you to MR for hangin' with us on sunday night. i totally agree with the above in that you helped make the end of c3 less sad by giving us some really cool company and info...;)

and no dr. it doesn't make it ok...;)

Jayspawn
04-27-2005, 01:45 PM
Master Replicas had the best set up at CIII, and the nicest staff. Unfortunatly, I didnt get to chat with anybody onsite, but I did pickup the Obi-Wan Lightsaber Exclusive. The Staff members were very friendy and organized -a pleasure to see! Thank you Master Replicas!

Tycho
04-30-2005, 12:52 AM
I as well had the best time at Celebration 3 partying with the Master Replicas' crew!

The whole bunch are truly a company that cares. I'm into the lightsabers and prop weapons, but I told one of my best friends about the company tonight and he went on the MR website and was drooling over the Rebel Snowspeeder. The odds are great that he's going to be buying one. He might just get me into the vehicles. The Snowspeeder's a great choice. I love stuff from Empire Strikes Back!