PDA

View Full Version : 5 things to point out on Coruscant in ROTJ

Omega Wren 99
04-26-2005, 01:05 AM
Im sorry if this has laready been discussed.

However I would like to point out a few things about the Coruscant scene at the end of ROTJ.

1# The first and most obvious was the air bus which was to be a subtle connection with TPM. Ive always personally thought that the connectionw as too subtle since it passes by too quickly to make a difference.

2# The statue being torn down. Now I heard a long time ago it's suppose to be a statue of Palpatine. That may be true, cause the action figure of Mas Amedda comes with a long staff that has that same statue at the top. I wonder if there is going to be a scene of it being erected.

3# The Republic/Galactic Senate Building in the background.
4# The Jedi Temple, again in the background.
My question, does anyone have the VHS version of the SE's. I am curious to know with the building have been in the bachground since 1997 when the SE's came out.

5# The crowd surfing stormtrooper.

Does anyone know of any other NEW TRILOGY cameos in the SE's.

MaquisWarrior
04-26-2005, 03:35 AM
6#No Starbuck's on Lyytkhas Avenue near FAO Spielberg's. Across from Hardee's.
7# Saint George's Cathedral has Star Trek characters on the stained glass windows.
8#No Salvation Army band in Tin Tin Plaza.
9#No:El Human Loco, 7million11, Blockbuster Video, Crazy Evil Kirk's, Flash Gordon's, Wal-Mart/Sam's Club
10#The Russian district is ignored althogether.

Pendo
04-26-2005, 06:41 AM
3# The Republic/Galactic Senate Building in the background.
4# The Jedi Temple, again in the background.
My question, does anyone have the VHS version of the SE's. I am curious to know with the building have been in the bachground since 1997 when the SE's came out.

The Senate Building and Jedi Temple were added to Coruscant for the DVD release, but they were not on the Special Edition VHS releases.

PENDO!

El Chuxter
04-26-2005, 01:06 PM
The Emperor in the statue also appears to be holding the orb given to Boss Nass at the end of TPM.

General_Grievous
04-26-2005, 03:35 PM
7# Saint George's Cathedral has Star Trek characters on the stained glass windows.
9#No:El Human Loco, 7million11, Blockbuster Video, Crazy Evil Kirk's, Flash Gordon's, Wal-Mart/Sam's Club

:rolleyes:

Why does everyone always have to use sarcasm?

Omega Wren 99
04-26-2005, 11:09 PM

Good job on #6-10 Maquis Warrior! Did you do it yourself... or did your mommy help? lol

THANKS FOR THE INFO PENDO!

MaquisWarrior
04-27-2005, 03:03 AM
SIM CITY and theSIMS are great games! Galactic City is alive and well on my PC.

Mommy? I was raised by my Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru on their moisture farm on Tatooine near Anchorhead and Mos Eisley Spaceport! When Luke finally left I took all his stuff and his room.

:crazed: Silly boy!