PDA

View Full Version : C3 Who had to Special Order?

Jayspawn
04-28-2005, 10:29 AM
I'm sure there are more besides me, but of the lucky few who got INTO the Celebration III Store, who all had to special order the sold out items? As you went through the line you were handed an order form where you could special order items that were already sold out ie: Yoda Hoodie and Stadium Blanket and have them shipped to you.

Any body know how long the wait is? What did you buy?

Dar' Argol
04-29-2005, 10:22 PM
Hmmm . . . didn't get an order form in line . . no that would have been smart and time saving . . no they waited till I was faced with the Forest Gump cashier to give me an order form.

I ordered the Badge set, cause I want it to be framed with my signed shirt . . and I had to order the Childs sirt x2 for my daughter and nephew. I hope they arrive soon though . . I hate waiting!

dr_evazan22
05-01-2005, 11:35 AM
I wanted to order something but it wasn't listed ... the black vader Hoodie. And shipping was expensive. I was gonna settle for a T-shirt ($18) but shipping for it was $10. No thanks.

Dar' Argol
05-03-2005, 05:18 PM
Still haven't received my stuff yet . . . . dang it! "I gave you my money, now give me my . . . . :D . . . . stuff"

Dar' Argol
05-11-2005, 05:51 PM
Just got a change to check out my "Pink slips" from my order . . . the badges are not suppose to arrive until the week of May 26, and the shirts I ordered, it states if you do not receive them by JUNE 27th to contact Gen-Con. JUNE 27th!?!?!?!?!!? That's well over 2 stinking months since I ordered them!!!! I've ordered other stuff since then from other companies and got them already!!! This is CRAP!!!

Jayspawn
05-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Yeah, the stuff should already be made! I'm still waiting as well.

Jayspawn
06-01-2005, 10:54 AM
I just got an email from GenCon updating me on the status of Special Ordered items. She said they delivery date should be BY June 27th, but they were working to get them out before then. (fingers crossed)

Dar' Argol
06-02-2005, 04:44 PM
Just got my Badge Set yesterday!!! Wooooo!!! Now I just gotta wait for the stinkin shirts . . . my daughters going to out-grow it before it even gets here!!

dr_evazan22
06-03-2005, 09:30 AM
Dar - My bro also got his badge set a couple days ago. He's very happy with it.

Jayspawn
06-03-2005, 11:31 AM
Well it seems that some items are showing up. Hopefully my Hoodie, Shirt and Statium Blanket are not far behind.

Rebo's_Guitarist
06-05-2005, 11:25 AM
Im still waitin on my shirts....

dr_evazan22
06-07-2005, 11:30 PM
As Dar said while waiting in line at the store:

I gave you my money, now give me my s__t!

Jayspawn
06-14-2005, 11:08 AM
For those few of you who HAVE recieved items, how did your order ship? Was it FedEx, UPS, or good ol USPS?

Dar' Argol
06-22-2005, 06:58 PM
Well, I got my stuff the other day :D !!!! FINALLY! It came UPS. . . and oddly, after I paid $5 for the program the first day, I got one free with my order :frus:. Oh well, at least I got my sh. . . er stuff :D

Jayspawn
06-22-2005, 07:28 PM
I'm glad you finally got your stuff Dar' Argol. I'm still waiting for mine. But if you got yours before the June 27th deadline, then maybe I'll get time soon.

I'll keep an eye out for the brown van!

Rebo's_Guitarist
06-23-2005, 09:48 AM
Still waiting for mine. I have a feeling the oprder I placed last week will be here before my CIII stuff, and its coming from S.E. Asia....................

Rebo's_Guitarist
06-24-2005, 09:11 AM
Haha, guess what was waiting when I got home? It was a huge box, and all I ordered were 3 shirts. They came in one of those sweet CIII bags, and thats all the packaging there was...... I too got another program, which makes me feel a lil better for paying 14 bucks for shipping........:rolleyes:

Jayspawn
06-24-2005, 09:40 AM
Yes Sir, and when I got home I found a box waiting for me! Inside was my Staduim Blanket (awesome!) and Celebration shirt. Unfortunatly my Green Yoda Hoodie is still on backorder and they are going to ship it no later than 3 weeks from the day my package arrive. So that'll tide me over for now. I'm happy!

Dar' Argol
06-26-2005, 05:23 PM
Great to hear you guys got your stuff :D. it nothing like waiting more then 2 months after you order something to get it :rolleyes:. Ah well, a least its hear now.