PDA

View Full Version : Shuttle Tydirium

QLD
04-28-2005, 01:15 PM
I unfortunately passed up on this a while back when I had the chance to get it. IAnd as essential as it is to a collection, I am looking to get one now. I don't have much to trade, but I do have the Target Vader and TRU Yoda. I am sure we could work out something.

If anyone has one for trade, sale, or know where I can find one for a somewhat decent price, let me know!

Send me a PM please!

THanks!

JEDIMICHAELS25
05-25-2005, 11:36 AM
HEY THERE, I SEEN ON BRIAN'S TOYS WEBSITE UNDER THEIR SW SECTION OF EXCLUSIVE SAGA VEHICALS, I SEEN THE SHUTTLE YOU SEEK THEY HAVE IT UNDER 2 PRICES, ONE IS $174.99 AND THE OTHER ONE IS $179.99, IF YOU WANT TO GET IT FOR THAT PRICE THAT IS THE BEST PLACE TO GET IT FROM STILL IN IT'S BOX ANYWAYS. LOOSE ONES I'VE SEEN RUN ALOT MORE HIGHER THEN THE BOXED ONES. JUST THOUGHT YOU WOULD LIKE TO KNOW THAT AND SAY DOES THAT MEAN I CAN HAVE BOTH YOUR LAVA VADER AND THE HOLO YODA FOR HELPING YOU ? LET ME KNOW OK PLEASE TY MUCH JOE MICHAELS. YOU CAN REACH ME FASTER AT MYNAMEISJOE500@AOL.COM AND IF YOU WISH TO MAKE DEALS ON OTHER THINGS, HERE IS MY HAVES AND WANTS LIST, GOOD LUCK AND I HOPE THIS DEAL CAN BE MADE.

UPDATE

ok everyone please listen up. here is what i have to trade and here is what i am after.

haves list

saga box set from aotc, saga box set of the imperial forces with a factory error, there was no r5 unit within it when i bought it.

saga figures mint in package : i have c-3po from aotc, barriss offee from aotc.

otc bespin leia mint in package

power of the jedi queen amidala in red dress somewhat mint in package

2 loose and complete sets of the europian clone trooper exclusive figures

some doubles of loose star wars figures

some fast food toys

i have tons of other sw things in storage that i had doubles of that i was trying to sell and they never went anywhere. so, if your interested in them as well, i will see what i have and let you know.

lots of star wars comics

some other comics as well

star wars clone wars animated micro series all 25 episodes on vhs tape

star wars puzzle of mace windu nrfb

if i have anymore things to list you will be the first to know and for the wants.

wants list

rots figures #'s 41,45,46,47,48,49,50,51,52,53,54,55,56.

arc 170 starfighter
republic gunship

rots dlx figures of anakin,obi wan, general grievous, vulture droid, yoda on can cell,crab droid, clone troopers 3pk, stass allie and spider droid.

exclusive figures lava vader and clone trooper

otc the original trilogy music cd's or the 6 cd box set either one will be good as long as they are the same thing i'm after.

potj rebel snowspeeder, bwing fighter, tie interceptor, luke with bacta tank, darth maul with training droid, atst with speeder bike.

saga ewok hangglider, jabba the hutt, red leader xwing fighter,luke skywalker xwing from dagobah, anakin's swoop bike, count dooku's speeder bike, clone trooper pilot, republic gunship, the endor, hoth and death star accessories sets.

now thats it for my wants list, i hope some of you will contact me so i can make some deals and get my stuff i need. ty much joe michaels.

ps, please be sure to always keep checking back with me as i will be updateing this list and the haves list every chance i get. ty again and may the force be with you always.