PDA

View Full Version : Question on Jedi Starfighters

enosseleman
04-28-2005, 03:08 PM
I am interested in picking up the Jedi Starfighters in the ROTS line. For those that own them, are there any differences between Anakin's and Obi Wan's besides the color?. Also do the regular figures fit in the cockpits? I have heard that they don't because they do not have knee joints. Thanks for your input.

Sith Lord 0498
04-28-2005, 06:16 PM
The only difference is the color scheme on the starfighters. As for "Do the figures fit?", there seems to be two camps around here: yes and no. Personally, I think "yes." I have the Anakin Skywalker Jedi Starfighter, and my Anakin (ROTS #2) fits fine in there. You have to bend the legs up as far as you can, but he sits in the cockpit well enough (not perfect but well enough) and the action feature isn't damaged. You'll find others who say that it looks like too unnatural of a pose, so they're the "no" camp. It really depends on your perception.

I want to add one last thing on this matter though: Anakin stayed very still and just the way I positioned him even though I have my starfighter mounted sideways and resting on nails in the wall.

Veers
04-28-2005, 09:06 PM
I do not have one open. I wonder myself if the figs would fit in the cockpit.