PDA

View Full Version : The OC

lemleytwins
04-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Can anyone tell me the deal with the OC. First they premier the EP3 trailer during it and now George Lucas is going to be on it. I can't really imagine that the fan base for Star Wars is anywere the same as the fan base for the OC. Any suggestions?

Kidhuman
04-28-2005, 06:27 PM
2 scenarios

The O.C is one of the better rated shows on Fox. By putting the trailer on their and having Lucas on the show, word gets to alot of people.

#2:

The show has horrid ratings and they are trying to push it on us.

ANybody think thre show will be on FOX?

Slicker
04-28-2005, 07:11 PM
The only time I sat through the mess called the OC was when they played the Ep 3 trailer and I could care less about seeing Lucas on the show.

Ji'dai
04-28-2005, 08:18 PM
The FOX TV network is a subsidiary of 20th Century Fox, the studio/distributor for all six Star Wars films. So I'm sure FOX is trying to hype the new movie release by using it to hype their television programming. It's a marketing dream - they've got a huge movie release that also coincides with May sweeps.

sith_killer_99
04-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah, the whole FOX connection. I am also willing to bet the live action television series will be on FOX. Too bad, because FOX has a bad track record with good shows. :(