View Full Version : The OC

04-28-2005, 06:16 PM
Can anyone tell me the deal with the OC. First they premier the EP3 trailer during it and now George Lucas is going to be on it. I can't really imagine that the fan base for Star Wars is anywere the same as the fan base for the OC. Any suggestions?

04-28-2005, 06:27 PM
2 scenarios

The O.C is one of the better rated shows on Fox. By putting the trailer on their and having Lucas on the show, word gets to alot of people.

The show has horrid ratings and they are trying to push it on us.

ANybody think thre show will be on FOX?

04-28-2005, 07:11 PM
The only time I sat through the mess called the OC was when they played the Ep 3 trailer and I could care less about seeing Lucas on the show.

04-28-2005, 08:18 PM
The FOX TV network is a subsidiary of 20th Century Fox, the studio/distributor for all six Star Wars films. So I'm sure FOX is trying to hype the new movie release by using it to hype their television programming. It's a marketing dream - they've got a huge movie release that also coincides with May sweeps.

04-28-2005, 08:24 PM
Yeah, the whole FOX connection. I am also willing to bet the live action television series will be on FOX. Too bad, because FOX has a bad track record with good shows. :(