PDA

View Full Version : TV Guide SW Lenticulars

xwing_5
04-28-2005, 10:46 PM
Anyone get em? What do you think?
How available are they?
I have a complete set, minus the Non lenticular that was sent to TV guide subscribers only, but I think that the Darth/Anakin was shortpacked. For every 2 of each of the other lenticulars that I saw there was only one Darth/Anakin.

wedge1968
04-29-2005, 08:59 PM
Boycott them. Write them tonight and tell them that they shouldn't have revealed the most important plot point of the film without at least a warning that spoilers were forthcoming.

Cancel your subscription. Write about your displeasure. Vow to put them out of business.

Ji'dai
04-30-2005, 08:14 PM
You just have to avoid all magazines with SW articles because you know they'll invariably mention something about the new movie. I usually skip the Insider's "Prequel Update" and haven't even cracked open the last few issues because of spoilers.

I did see the new TV Guides when I bought some figures at WM today. I played around with the holograms on the covers. I saw a Palpatine one and the Leia/Padme cover was cool. My grandma gave me the subscriber's issue with the non-holo Anakin/Obi-Wan duel on the cover. I don't collect this kind of stuff though.