PDA

View Full Version : 20% off of ROTS merchandise at suncoast

bmgilk
04-30-2005, 06:58 PM
I was at my local suncoast store today and they have 20% off rots and other star wars lines.I got a darth tater mr potato head for $7.99!!If you have a suncoast near you should check it out.
bmgilk

Sith Lord 0498
04-30-2005, 08:30 PM
The Suncoast up here in Scranton, PA also has the 20% off sale. However, their selection is grossly limited. There's hardly any ROTS merchandise at all. They did have two Gentle Giant IG-88 mini-busts, which were around $32 after the discount, but nothing else to really get excited about.

Hellboy
04-30-2005, 09:17 PM
20% huh. Considering Suncoast marks their inventory about 20% higher than other retailers that should put them at about the same level as everyone else.

I better run out there. :rolleyes:

megaprime33
05-01-2005, 08:09 AM
20% huh. Considering Suncoast marks their inventory about 20% higher than other retailers that should put them at about the same level as everyone else.

Yes, but that could be a good thing based on how well stocked the store is. I've found that at the Suncoasts in my area, they usually have figures that are harder to find, i.e. the later numbered figures, but people don't buy them because of the price.

Sith Lord 0498
05-01-2005, 11:08 AM

That's why I don't buy the Hasbro line at Suncoast, but they have plenty of other collectibles that are worthwhile. Some are marked up, but quite a bit is reasonably. I'm actually wearing a "Revenge of the Sith" logo shirt that I only found at Suncoast and only paid $17.00 for it. It's really nice looking too. Deep gray color with the red 1983 "ROTJ"-style horizontal logo version of "ROTS". Also, that's where I scored my MR Mace and Dooku mini sabers, and they were charging the standard $35. Non SW-related, I also picked up a Spider-Man 2 coffee mug and an Alien Queen micro-bust for $4 and $12 respectively on clearance.

jedi master sal
05-02-2005, 09:14 AM
I took advantage of the sale and got the Palpatine and Vader deluxe sets for only $8. True I could probably wait several months for these to come down even further, but hey, I've got these MISB. I can pick up ones to open later if/when the go on clearance.

Don't knock Suncoast. You might be surprised at what you find there.

xavier311_max
05-02-2005, 09:37 AM
Sounds great, too bad the choises are limited to 1% of not much.

WesleySr
05-03-2005, 02:47 AM
Any idea of how long that Suncoast is going to have their SW merchandise on sale? The closest one to me is almost an hour away. I may drive down this weekend, but it depends on if the stuff is still on sale.

plasticfetish
05-03-2005, 05:11 AM
They did have two Gentle Giant IG-88 mini-busts, which were around $32 after the discountI scored one for that price. The second time I've gotten a mini-bust there for around $30. Not a bad deal.

It's nice to have them as an option...